Poll: Do you think FFXV will sell 10 million copys.

Page 68 of 94 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Are you serious? Final Fantasy 7?
    well I don't know, it's not like I've recently played every FF game lol.

Ok.....fuck Chapter 13. Fuck everything about it,

Fuck Losing ur powers and fuck the last fight onward. Everything was going great up to Chapter 13. I was 6 levels under the last boss and he just wrecked my face. Took me two try's and I had to burn dam near every item I had to beat him. I just couldn't seem to inflict any damage on him. Nothing really gave me a feeling like I was underleveled until him

If I didn't say Fuck Chapter 13 let me be 100% clear........FUCK CHAPTER 13.

Now to get me some Chocolate Milk.......In RL.

Edit: Hey guys we got a great idea. Lets give you a mini boss fight on top of a boss fight and then a part where there is a huge wave of endless adds you got to run pass

ffs......

Its been so long since anything in a game has made me want to rage so hard.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-12-11 at 07:38 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    @Jtbrig7390 it can't get any worse right?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Anyone that wants to kill Adamantoise but don't want it to be an actual hour+ boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    So asking you to defend ur claim with fact's is white knighting? I personally didn't like XIII and I have no opinion of XIII-2 & Lighting Returns since I didn't play ether. Still doesn't change the fact its the quickest sold final fantasy atm and it made Square Enix a fuck ton of money. Also doesn't change the fact that it was clearly liked enough to have two sequels.

Learn the different between White Knighting and Stating facts.

Hell I even admit if they do a trilogy bundle for Ps4 ill buy it just to give it another chance.
    D3 sold a fuckton of copies but it's still a piece of shit.

It's called 'riding on the success of previous games in the series'.. I'm sure you've heard of it before. Don't even pretend that release sales even matter to consumers when it comes to the quality of the game. Cool.. SE made a ton of money that they didn't deserve.

13 had a diabolically bad story and HORRIBLE characters. The combat was complete dogshit.

Terrible soundtrack too, zero redeeming qualities that I could see.

Where is Nobuo when you need him?

Lol wut ff13 had one of the best sound tracks. It still goes for like 100 bucks for the album.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Lol wut ff13 had one of the best sound tracks. It still goes for like 100 bucks for the album.
    This. Sunleth Waterscape, March of the Dreadnaughts and Blinded by Light were awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    D3 sold a fuckton of copies but it's still a piece of shit.

It's called 'riding on the success of previous games in the series'.. I'm sure you've heard of it before. Don't even pretend that release sales even matter to consumers when it comes to the quality of the game. Cool.. SE made a ton of money that they didn't deserve.

13 had a diabolically bad story and HORRIBLE characters. The combat was complete dogshit.

Terrible soundtrack too, zero redeeming qualities that I could see.

Where is Nobuo when you need him?
    You forgot to add "In My Opinion" because once again that's all it is. I didn't care much for 13 doesn't change the fact many people enjoyed it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    @Jtbrig7390 it can't get any worse right?
    God I hope not, I was highly enjoying the game until then.

I get the whole deal with Chapter 13 (Won't spoil it). But there is sooo many other games/movies that have done that better.

As it stands ill be finishing the story today, I have really enjoyed it. I am enjoying FFXV a lot more then I though I would.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    13 had a diabolically bad story
    Showcasing what complete utter tools RPG protaganists are? It was a pleasant story.

10+ Year Old Account

Finally platinumed the game. Easily one of my top games for this year.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

So I just got the Regalia back and I got to see Ramuh Judgement Bolt the shit out of everything. Holy crap that looks spectacular.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post

That's pretty cool. Sort of like the Proof of Omega in 8 that states you beat Omega. I like it.

So after 24 hours I finally beat the main story. Knock off around 5 hours and it took me about 19.

Overall really enjoyed it and Final Fantasy XV will sit as my 2nd fav FF game (not counting FFXIV). Fuck Chapter 13 and screw nearly hardlocking in Chapter 14....

I highly recommend people to be level 40+ before doing Chapter 13 onward. This mite just be my GOTY. I really do feel Chapter 13 and 14 dropped the ball a bit.

Question about the story.

So lore/cannon wise Noctis is dead right? I remember them saying a sacrifice had to be made. If so is his buddies dead now too?

Also This story is both light hearted and dark as fuck

Depending how annoying it is, I may just platinum this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    That's pretty cool. Sort of like the Proof of Omega in 8 that states you beat Omega. I like it.
    Ya...

You get that by just beating the story, Its after the credits. So to clock in ur full time like he did, I assume u have to go beat the last fight again

- - - Updated - - -

Congratz and ya it mite just be my GOTY. I love Story/Gameplay and this Story/Gameplay I enjoyed so its tied with GoW4 for me.

Edit: As I got to say Stand By Me was a really fitting song.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-12-11 at 05:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So after 24 hours I finally beat the main story. Knock off around 5 hours and it took me about 19.

Overall really enjoyed it and Final Fantasy XV will sit as my 2nd fav FF game (not counting FFXIV). Fuck Chapter 13 and screw nearly hardlocking in Chapter 14....

I highly recommend people to be level 40+ before doing Chapter 13 onward. This mite just be my GOTY. I really do feel Chapter 13 and 14 dropped the ball a bit.

Question about the story.

So lore/cannon wise Noctis is dead right? I remember them saying a sacrifice had to be made. If so is his buddies dead now too?

Also This story is both light hearted and dark as fuck

Depending how annoying it is, I may just platinum this.

- - - Updated - - -

Ya...

You get that by just beating the story, Its after the credits. So to clock in ur full time like he did, I assume u have to go beat the last fight again
    I believe Noctis is dead and the camping scene we saw was something that happened just before they went back to Insomnia for the climax and the end scene with Luna and Noctis was probably just made to have a sort of happy ending since otherwise it would probably be the darkest ending in any mainstream Final Fantasy game

Platinum for this game is quite easy, the only hard trophies are the character skills like Survival, Fishing, Cooking and Photo. Fishing being the biggest bore of them all.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

I believe Noctis is dead and the camping scene we saw was something that happened just before they went back to Insomnia for the climax and the end scene with Luna and Noctis was probably just made to have a sort of happy ending since otherwise it would probably be the darkest ending in any mainstream Final Fantasy game
    I think the camping scene is right before dawn. If it works just like in the movie then Noctis died at sun rise. But ya even with this ending its maybe the most dark final fantasy story to date IMO.

Ya it seems easy enough but I'm taking a break before doing side stuff lol. Does anyone have a decent image of The final logo that has both the girl and the boy in the title

Fuck Playstation for blocking image saving at that moment.

Edit: Bring on the 60fps patch and DLC lol.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-12-11 at 06:03 PM.

I think the camping scene is right before dawn. If it works just like in the movie then Noctis died at sun rise. But ya even with this ending its maybe the most dark final fantasy story to date IMO.

Ya it seems easy enough but I'm taking a break before doing side stuff lol. Does anyone have a decent image of The final logo that has both the girl and the boy in the title

Fuck Playstation for blocking image saving at that moment.

Edit: Bring on the 60fps patch and DLC lol.
    Sadly I just have my standard PS4 but tbh like I said 30 fps or 60 fps I play fine with either.

Sadly I just have my standard PS4 but tbh like I said 30 fps or 60 fps I play fine with either.
    Oh I'm fine with ether as well (as long as its not dipping under 30 all the time). But this combat will feel great at 60fps if they somehow make it a stable 60fps.

I got a Pro Ps4 because I like choices and I put my original Ps4 in the bedroom for the GF.

Oh I'm fine with ether as well (as long as its not dipping under 30 all the time). But this combat will feel great at 60fps if they somehow make it a stable 60fps.

I got a Pro Ps4 because I like choices and I put my original Ps4 in the bedroom for the GF.
    Eh I bought my PS4 ages ago. If it dies in the future maybe I'll get a Pro but I've had it for a while now.

Eh I bought my PS4 ages ago. If it dies in the future maybe I'll get a Pro but I've had it for a while now.
    Ya I bought mine just a couple months after the Ps4 released. Also a 1TB HD is a huge bonus

Ya I bought mine just a couple months after the Ps4 released. Also a 1TB HD is a huge bonus
    Standard has it too. Tbh I might need to start looking into a 2TB lol. Shit is taking up a lot of space. I know you can use any HDD just can't remember if PS4 is 2.5 or 3.5 inch.

Standard has it too. Tbh I might need to start looking into a 2TB lol. Shit is taking up a lot of space. I know you can use any HDD just can't remember if PS4 is 2.5 or 3.5 inch.
    Original Ps4 was 500gig.

Also all versions of the Ps4 use 2.5inch HD's. You can buy a dock that lets u use a 3.5 but I don't recommend it. Also the original Ps4 uses Sata II and Pro uses Sata III. With the ps4 there is little difference when using ether. Just know if u use a SSD you don't get the full performance on ether.