10+ Year Old Account

Curious about MW haste breakpoints

Hello all,

As the title suggest I'm curious about the breakpoints; specifically, 3145 vs 6141. I run in a 10H group and, of course, have my 2pc. I realize the benefits of an extra tick but am wondering if the benefits outweigh more crit. With my current gear I can manage over 10k crit if I drop down to 3145 haste. Our healing comp is me and a H-Pally, sometimes a R-Shammy but usually we 2-heal. So until heavy raid damage the bubbles prevent my ticks anyway. Thoughts?

Deleted
    It's not a direct translation between crit and haste, usually you can drop spirit/mastery for a significant portion of the haste needed because of itemization. You also usually get a large benefit from the increased chi gen in 10 man because of the diversity of spell selection required. If you have a HLG + Legendary I see absolutely no reason why you shouldn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have HT HLG and the rep trinket. Mana hasn't been an issue. Just been looking for more ways sneak bigger heals in against our H-Pally bubbles. Think I'll stick with the 6141 bp. Thanks for the reply!

TBH, in my 10man, the extra haste helped me "sneak in those extra heals," more than the crit did. When your ReM is ticking once more (or twice more at the 9k cap) per 18 seconds, then you tend to auto heal more things before the pally or disc priest will.

It also depends on who you're running with. If the Pally or Priest is insanely skilled, they will probably beat you on most fights because of the absorbs. But if you run with the Disc Priest and Holy Paladin *I* run with in my 10 man, your heals really start to shine more and more. There are discrepancies between fights too. Some of the fights are just made for Mistweavers, and we excel at them. But other fights, if you go onto WoL, the top 200 healers for some of them are literally ALL Disc priests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    It also depends on who you're running with. If the Pally or Priest is insanely skilled, they will probably beat you on most fights because of the absorbs. But if you run with the Disc Priest and Holy Paladin *I* run with in my 10 man, your heals really start to shine more and more. There are discrepancies between fights too. Some of the fights are just made for Mistweavers, and we excel at them. But other fights, if you go onto WoL, the top 200 healers for some of them are literally ALL Disc priests.
    I'm almost always with our H-Pally alone. I hate to sound egotistical, but we're both good at what we do; only a few fights we use a third healer (like H Megaera). I think we're both pretty even. I know what you mean, though. It goes back on forth on who wins. I'm just really competitive by nature (ex-DPS here) and bubbles are really frustrating. I was one of the ones who pushed for 2 healing most of it and having our Disc go Ele/Resto. ...I'm terrible.

Typically goes like this on our heroic kills: Jin'rokh = Pally. Horridon = Pally. Council = Me. Tortos = Me (ofc). Megaera = Me. Ji-Kun = Pally. Iron Qon = Me.

6141 is a given with the stats you get from 522 gear. It's the 9152 (or whatever) that's the bigger debate.
    Marshmallows - 10/13H - Recruiting hunter/warlock
    Latest kill vid: Heroic Primordius (10) (from Natoro)