Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    People saying they will crush Garrosh are so wrong.
    Lore wise yes Garrosh will probably lose but these players saying they will crush him make me lol because the way i see it ... unless you kill him on your first attempt ever, then Garrosh technically beats you. But that's just my way of thinking, others may say what they like, they are entitled to it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazykeven View Post
    People saying they will crush Garrosh are so wrong.
    Lore wise yes Garrosh will probably lose but these players saying they will crush him make me lol because the way i see it ... unless you kill him on your first attempt ever, then Garrosh technically beats you. But that's just my way of thinking, others may say what they like, they are entitled to it.
    I think most people mean lorewise, Lorewise Garrosh will probably be crushed by horde and alliance heroes.

Game mechanics wise, Garrosh will mercilessly slaughter thousands of players from now well into the middle of next expansion probably, you can't really compare game mechanics with Lore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    my hope was something like, in the final encounter, then we fight garrosh as his corrupted form, its done outside the city where he's tearing armies apart, and here we have horde and alliance heroes taking him on in phases though the fight.
    That would be awesome, it would maybe make for one long fight, seeing how many want to take a swing at him, but of course it's doable, and depends on what kind of mechanics they use. Now, who do you think is going to deliver the 'final blow'? Or rather, who would you like to see perform the deed.

15+ Year Old Account
    You pigs are going to be smashed under my hooves, I am going to have fried snout tonight.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Varulv View Post
    That would be awesome, it would maybe make for one long fight, seeing how many want to take a swing at him, but of course it's doable, and depends on what kind of mechanics they use. Now, who do you think is going to deliver the 'final blow'? Or rather, who would you like to see perform the deed.
    No one will kill him. He will get away.

LOK'TAR OGAR!
    My name is what makes me so manly.

remember Grom? yeah, orcs that play with fire get burned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Creations View Post
    No one will kill him. He will get away.

LOK'TAR OGAR!
    Probably more "ogar" in Garroshes case.

Garrosh's orcs need all sorts of sha/old god empowerments, goblin inventions, kalaxxi, abominations and tricks to even lose a little slower. Don't seem very strong to me.

Lore doesn't matter when you look at current Orc models that look like elementary school bullies

Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    Garrosh's orcs need all sorts of sha/old god empowerments, goblin inventions, kalaxxi, abominations and tricks to even lose a little slower. Don't seem very strong to me.
    You guys need two factions, plus a jesus shaman to win.
    Your point?
    My name is what makes me so manly.

Your point?
    You need an Old God to even stand a chance against a legion of heroes.
    Your point?
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Your point?
    It's far from just the strength of the orcs. They need all sorts of empowerments and outside help just to prolong their defeat. Most likely thought it will be some humans and the horde rebels. It's more like we are taking down an old god and his minions, not really fighting against the strength of the orcs.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    You need an Old God to even stand a chance against a legion of heroes.
    Your point?
    they also need quite a bit of plot armor and the protection of the most fortified horde city in the lore.
    ...at this point it's almost guaranteed that "war in warcraft" is garrosh getting on his incompetent podium to declare yet another group his enemy for the crime of breathing his air, alliance saying this is horde favoritism, and the more....special....yes.. let's go with special... horde players seeing garrosh as a god because he lets them attack the alliance players who keep saying that out being led by a moron is horde favoritism.

Quote Originally Posted by kolston View Post
    A group of 25 is about to prove otherwise, but ok.
    they will die first, technically meaning garrosh wins just like every other raid boss? if u count players respawning then we can count, weekly resets for bosses, and technically no-one wins!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    Saurfang cleave knows no limits. He will cleave the orgrimmar gates asunder in one blow for the rebels, this will be his role.
    It seems hellscreams also accidentally aimed 2 of the large ballista/catipults outside of org the wrong way, for some reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    25?, You need two factions to defeat my leader.
    Me and other 9 mates will soon be having a "conversation" with your leader. Hope there's cookies.

We don't even need both factions.

Garrosh: "We have the heart of an Old God!"
    Vol'jin: "We have a Saurfang." *toothy grin*
    Garrosh: "WHAT THE FU-" *cleaving sound*

Your leader is a no body a mere shadow at the feet of the hordes true leader Thrall. Alliance weaklings? if it weren't for a human their would never have been a horde. Thrall would have never known how to read or be the strategist he was known to be. In fact Garrosh would still be in Nagrand playing with himself if it weren't for Thrall. True horde lol lap dog bitches more like it bow to your real leader The king of stormwind. Love that hes getting corrupted by a sha and juiced up by an old god hes gonna need all of it for when Thrall whoops his ass yet again in org. R.i.p carnie you died to a true bitch. and as for lothemar LOL can't wait for Jaina to level Silvermoon. If anyone was stupid enough to think he had a chance against her in isle of thunder just understand one thing she is the most powerful mage alive.

How many times has King Wrynn personally handed garrosh his own ass? Twice? Is it three times? I can't remember, but Varian has embarrassed garrosh physically and tactically on multiple occasions. I'm sorry, but this HUR ORCS IS STRONG nonsense just doesn't fly anymore. Garrosh has resorted to using sha and old god drugs because he wants to destroy the Alliance and thus far he's been too weak/stupid to get the job done. And that was WITH the rest of the Horde helping him, now they aren't.