Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    I think they moved it into the BOWCHICKAWOWOW budget maybe.
    I was not prepared for Cass's nips, or the bait they threw with the camera movement during the last second of the sex scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Yeah I've never seen one. But then outside of Ironbull, is there a single other Qunari?
    Nope, that's for the DLC! I wonder how much Dragon Age is lacking from DA:I.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Only for the female qunari since they don't appear at fucking all. Sera or Vivienne would have been better as a qunari.
    Eh, Vivienne would have had to be a completely different character if she was a female qunari. Sera as one though could work pretty well without changing much of her personality. Even down to her fear of magic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Eh, Vivienne would have had to be a completely different character if she was a female qunari.
    Guess why i mentioned her.

Guess why i mentioned her.
    You don't like her? I can never decide if I like her or not. Every time she does something to cause me to feel one way it's immediately followed by something that makes me feel the opposite way >< Like I feel like she's more fake than Solas and he's actively hiding who he really is <- that's actually a sorta big endgame spoiler so don't click if you don't wanna know.

Deleted
    Like I feel like she's more fake than Solas and he's actively hiding who he really is
    Not really, he never denies it, mostly because you never ask. But he just doesn't go "oh hey that is about me" because that would be retarded.

Not really, he never denies it, mostly because you never ask. But he just doesn't go "oh hey that is about me" because that would be retarded.
    True, which would mean she's the most fake character depending on how you interpret her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by takolin View Post
    Dragons are evil. Well the Hinterlands one roasted my party due to the following reasons:

-No fire resist tonics yet.
    -Iron Bull, Viv and Solas think it's a good plan to attack the dragonlings in the "gauntlet" rather than following me and wasting potions.
    -Viv and Solas thinks it's ok to stand in the fire.
    -Viv and Solas think it's ok to stand in front of a dragon. If they had paid attention in dragonshunting class, they would know you attack a dragon from the side unless you have a shield equipped.

Outside dragons, the only really hard part was the intro due to the Pride demon and no way to deal with his guard. For everything else, there's always a jar of bees or the Inquisitor AoE.
    Dragons are a pain if you rely on the AI to do movement yeah, but other than that their pretty much dragonslaying 101 in video games by the book, not many of them does anything extraordinary, although their still a clear step up from the DA:O dragon fights.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by takolin View Post
    Outside dragons, the only really hard part was the intro due to the Pride demon and no way to deal with his guard. For everything else, there's always a jar of bees or the Inquisitor AoE.
    Disrupting the rift made the tutorialboss easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would also point out Pitch Grenade is SUPER op. Once you upgrade it it gives 50% increased damage taken, 50% reduced damage dealt and a 10 second stun, in addition to it's original snare.

Of course most of the things you want that on are immune to the effect , but it makes things like Dragon Adds a total joke.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Blegh, still can't find the will to get the remaining few bits of Power to choose the Mages/Templars. Anyway, does it slightly bug other people to see level 1-7s go into Threatening difficulty on multiplayer? Or am I alone in this matter?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Anyway, does it slightly bug other people to see level 1-7s go into Threatening difficulty on multiplayer? Or am I alone in this matter?
    It depends on the class, the player, and the equipment. Since there is no level restriction on equipment, you can get some gear that will pretty much carry you. Right now my Archer can pretty much enter Threatening (after 1 Routine to get level 4) and still dominate the kills thanks to his bow alone. Same thing with my Keeper and Arcane Warrior. Yeah, I could do Routine until level 8...but it turns out super unfair to anyone I group with since I can wipe entire groups before they can get a swing (effectively neutering their XP gain for the mission).

As for seeing other players...if I am playing one of my dominant classes, I really don't even care about the rest of the team. If I have a 12+ Arcane Warrior I can solo the entire dungeon just fine. I just make a mental note of the low level guy so I can ignore picking him up if/when he falls down. Typically the only time I die as an AW is when I stop fighting and try to rez someone.

For multiplayer, do you create a character or can you use one of your characters from the single player side?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm... Wait... Just did "What Pride Had Wrought" Spoilers for that quest and the games post credit scene.

So this play through I took the Well and Morrigan has the OGB... I get back from the well and Keiran has done a runner, we track him down in the fade and a fairly pimped out cutscene follows, usualy stuff, Flemmeth is Mythal, I'm now sworn to her. What is causing me a little brainfog... As she leaves Flemmeth removes the Old God Soul from Keiran and stores it inside herself.

Does this mean that after the credits when Solas kills her (RIP Flemmeth you magnificent bitch) He'll have Mythal's soul as well as one of the Old Gods? Making him EVEN more powerful? Or is an Old God soul just a drop in the ocean compared to the combined might of Mythal and Fen'harel?

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

10+ Year Old Account
    For multiplayer, do you create a character or can you use one of your characters from the single player side?
    Neither. You choose from specific Multiplayer characters. They are named, are voiced, and have their own personalities. If you pay attention you will also see them hanging around in Skyhold, specifically on the Ramparts in various groups, either getting ready to go out on a mission or just returning.

15+ Year Old Account
    Did you play Mass Effect 3's multiplayer at all? Because its essentially like that.

Neither. You choose from specific Multiplayer characters. They are named, are voiced, and have their own personalities. If you pay attention you will also see them hanging around in Skyhold, specifically on the Ramparts in various groups, either getting ready to go out on a mission or just returning.
    They hang out in Skyhold? I did not know that. I'll have to give skyhold a tour again and try and find them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Hmm... Wait... Just did "What Pride Had Wrought" Spoilers for that quest and the games post credit scene.

So this play through I took the Well and Morrigan has the OGB... I get back from the well and Keiran has done a runner, we track him down in the fade and a fairly pimped out cutscene follows, usualy stuff, Flemmeth is Mythal, I'm now sworn to her. What is causing me a little brainfog... As she leaves Flemmeth removes the Old God Soul from Keiran and stores it inside herself.

Does this mean that after the credits when Solas kills her (RIP Flemmeth you magnificent bitch) He'll have Mythal's soul as well as one of the Old Gods? Making him EVEN more powerful? Or is an Old God soul just a drop in the ocean compared to the combined might of Mythal and Fen'harel?
    So I think she she sent Mythal through the Eluvian before Solas arrived and what he got from her was the Old God Soul instead of Mythal.

Oh... that's interesting. I might give it a try just to see what it's all about and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Did you play Mass Effect 3's multiplayer at all? Because its essentially like that.
    I've actually played none of the Mass Effect games >< It's one of those things I always meant to do but never got around to ><

15+ Year Old Account
    I've actually played none of the Mass Effect games >< It's one of those things I always meant to do but never got around to ><
    Really? Hmm...I guess I'm mixing you up with one of the other mods that chatted in the me3 thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    They hang out in Skyhold? I did not know that. I'll have to give skyhold a tour again and try and find them.
    Yep, you'll find 3 of them randomly together just outside Cullen's office on the exterior wall. I thought it was a nice touch. =)

10+ Year Old Account
    So I think she she sent Mythal through the Eluvian before Solas arrived and what he got from her was the Old God Soul instead of Mythal.
    But what if you didn't have the OGB in your save? What happens then?

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    But what if you didn't have the OGB in your save? What happens then?
    So I've been thinking about that a lot. I'm guessing that if it didn't happen in the world state you have, it still happens but Morrigan is just not the one to do it; and Flemeth would likely have tracked that one down as well. The way they have the end set-up it does seem to be a hinge thing, so that's the best I can think of atm.