Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Revival. Do I even need to explain why?
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Conjure Refreshment. Time to feed the world! Once my mana recharges... again... and again... and again...

Divine Intervention.

Wait no...dam it can I have a do over?

Deleted
    Portals > Flight form.

Flight form is great if you're the solo thinker. But portals enable group activity.

Lets all go to the pub? Yea, no taxi fare tonight! I'll open us a portal.
    Instantaneous work commute. Instantaneous holidays.
    You'd also make the worlds most overpowered military by being able to put any army wherever you'd like it to be.

Yea, portals.

Piercing Howl. I hate to walk at the same pace with strangers. It happens every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    turn into a worgen.... ladies
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Teleport Stormwind because our world sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ula View Post
    Portals > Flight form.

Flight form is great if you're the solo thinker. But portals enable group activity.

Lets all go to the pub? Yea, no taxi fare tonight! I'll open us a portal.
    Instantaneous work commute. Instantaneous holidays.
    You'd also make the worlds most overpowered military by being able to put any army wherever you'd like it to be.

Yea, portals.
    You're making an interesting assumption that YOU get to pick where the portals go. Right now, Portals go to capital cities in WoW. Where do you think they'd go out here? I highly doubt the pub is one of them. And if you get to choose where the portals go, essentially breaking the actual ability, that opens the doors for so many other abilities to do the same, which isn't within the scope of this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ports. I'd love to be able to travel to other places that quick.

If I couldn't have that, Fear. That seems like it'd be fun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    You're making an interesting assumption that YOU get to pick where the portals go. Right now, Portals go to capital cities in WoW. Where do you think they'd go out here? I highly doubt the pub is one of them. And if you get to choose where the portals go, essentially breaking the actual ability, that opens the doors for so many other abilities to do the same, which isn't within the scope of this thread.
    Lets strip portals down to the centre of cities (or a close by location in a city) as they are in WoW then.

Yea, still a ridiculous amount of posibilities.
    Pubs are usually in the city like.

Quote Originally Posted by Amnasty View Post
    So basically, if you could have 1 and only 1 player spell from WoW what would it be and why?

I would want to have Priest: Resurrection, easy, because I really really miss my 15 year old Dalmation Purdy who passed in November =(

I wish I could have returned her soul to her body and have her be perfectly healthy.

A close second would be

Druid: Shapeshift though
    Druid shapeshift without a doubt. Bird, great cat, cheetah, dire bear, whale. Yup.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bird Form. I'd love to be able to fly.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grummgug View Post
    Stoneform would actually be pretty awesome. If you actually read the tooltip is says:

Removes ALL poison, disease, and bleed effects.....

So, if I get anything from a cold to the flu to a life-threatening illness, I just have to go stoneform and its gone! Stone form I hear also negates fall damage, so if you fall off a cliff or something go stoneform near the bottom. Plus, All the women of Azeroth love Dwarven men. Think about it: Stoneform. Of course Women + remove bleeds = awesome!
    Pally bubble does the same thing and has the added bonus if making you invulnerable to everything, even falling damage.

As for me, either the ability to use portals (ability to teleport to every major city on the planet) or ability to use Warlock's Cataclysm. Should be able to do massive damage if Cataclysm does cause a Cataclysm... or maybe the Mage's meteor ability.
    Last edited by Saverem; 2014-11-06 at 05:14 PM.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

But seriously
    Port to Tokyo or Bubblehearth
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs