Page 1 of 14
... LastLast

Home invasion caught on camera

I love the media blackout.

Warning: graphic content, violence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvvHMM6TF50

This alone enrages me to the core!
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2013-06-29 at 08:16 AM.

the comments section makes my head hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    the comments section makes my head hurt.
    +1 that's some crazy shit. Thinking about it, I find it kinda odd that I haven't run into a racist white person yet.

fucking terrible. if this dude gets caught he is fucked, that vid will ensure he gets the max possible

Quote Originally Posted by Rocko9 View Post
    +1 that's some crazy shit. Thinking about it, I find it kinda odd that I haven't run into a racist white person yet.
    ive met plenty. you arent missing much, trust me
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

Brutal, clearly wasn't about the robbery - He spent more time beating seven types of s*** out of her than actually robbing the place, obviously gets his jollies beating up women.

Who cares about a random home invasion. They happen all the time across the nation. Plus there doesn't seem to be anything special about this one other than being caught on cam.

Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    ive met plenty. you arent missing much, trust me
    Didn't think so lol, I've meet a number of racist mexicans and blacks. They ask me why I befriend white people (I'm half mexican, half white [I don't tell them the white part obviously]) and I just say that if someone doesn't bother me, I have no reason to bother or dislike them.

That's horrible, I hope they catch the guy

Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    Who cares about a random home invasion. They happen all the time across the nation. Plus there doesn't seem to be anything special about this one other than being caught on cam.
    And what makes other cases "special"?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

I wanna find this guy and beat him with a shovel then toss him down a flight of stairs. See how he likes it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm tall, and thin, with a bright red head but strike me once and I'm black instead...
    A truly sickening video, but mostly because of the fact that a 300+ pound man is beating up on a woman right in front of a kid. That's sick no matter what other factors are in play.

But there's nothing here that would imply that it is a racial attack that I have seen. More information may come to light in that regard, but as far as I'm concerned until more data emerges this is a "crime", not a "race crime" per se. No need to drag race into it unnecessarily. That happens too often already.

15+ Year Old Account
    seeing shit like that makes me happier my mother carries a gun
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

10+ Year Old Account
    holy shit thats bad, that black beat the sh!t outta her i hope they find this pussy

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    what a worthless piece of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    Shit, makes me happy both my parents carry lol. My dad's 48, he isn't going to get into a fist fight with a guy like that, he'd just take a beating like the girl did.

I ain't a god fearing man, but I love this quote; "God made man, but Samuel Colt made them equal."

Quote Originally Posted by Skrototem View Post
    Brutal, clearly wasn't about the robbery - He spent more time beating seven types of s*** out of her than actually robbing the place, obviously gets his jollies beating up women.
    Because this happened how it did, This honestly makes me wonder if there was more to the story than just 'a random home invasion'. How many people invade a home without a weapon, walk through the house knowing where everything is (such as the door to the basement), and spend that much time in an assault attacking a person without touching the child or using any sort of caution. It doesn't scream out 'man in desperation' or even 'crazy man' at all. It reeks of planned assault to me, and I would bet $5 that he knew her well beforehand.

Weird comments indeed. Color has nothing to do with what this lunatic did. If he was actually robbing the place, the video shows him being distracted from the actual robbery just to assault the lady. Seems like another Ted Bundy, with much more physical strength. The way he pounded her, like he got off on it...
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    Plus there doesn't seem to be anything special about this one other than being caught on cam.
    Kind of like saying, I don't know how to get to 4, unless you add 2+2.

Quote Originally Posted by Basemath View Post
    Weird comments indeed. Color has nothing to do with what this lunatic did. If he was actually robbing the place, the video shows him being distracted from the actual robbery just to assault the lady. Seems like another Ted Bundy, with much more physical strength. The way he pounded her, like he got off on it...
    That's the OP's point though. Had this been a white man doing the same to a black woman it would be all over the news as a hate crime. It's the double-standard of reverse racism. It's also funny that this isn't national news when Paula Deen saying the "n-word" amongst the company of friends is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocko9 View Post
    the "joy" of zero accountability regarding what these vile animals have to say is why they infest the internet, while IRL they will be less inclined to show their true colours due to potential repercussions. I've had the "pleasure" of working with a few of these hate fueled monsters, who had the good sense to keep that sickening crap to themselves when i was in earshot while happily spewing their bile when they thought those of us who would have something to say about it where not going to hear it.

it annoys me to no end that disgusting hatemongers latch onto these horrible crimes in order to further their agenda.
    Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    In this case, she wouldn't have been carrying it while playing with her child so it wouldn't have done her much good.

If she had enough warning though, it could have protected her.

---------- Post added 2013-06-28 at 11:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Auloria View Post
    In this case, she wouldn't have been carrying it while playing with her child so it wouldn't have done her much good.

If she had enough warning though, it could have protected her.

BTW OP, WTF PUT UP A WARNING. You can't post graphic videos like that without mentioning the content
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    When a homeless person is rambling in the streets, it's better to ignore them than argue with them. On the internets it's clearly better to spend an entire week proving them wrong.