Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Never talk to myself not out loud at least. Unless getting mad and saying or damn counts. Was working with a guy for one day last summer he was on the opposite side of this little office in the building we were at, for hours I heard this conversation and laughing going back and forth and Im like damn sounds like this dudes having a good time. Finally I was like I gotta see whats going on, I walk around the room, its just him talking back and forth laughing and giggling in multiple voices. Don't know if he was just trying to fuck with me or if that's how he normally is. Im basically freelance so I often don't work around the same people on a regular basis. Ive wondered ever since then if he is really just a nut case.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    sounds like a interesting thing to witness and sounds like fun too
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky Fred View Post
    The only times when I talk to myself is when I do something incredibly stupid. I say something along the lines: "You're a fucking idiot". Helps me signal mistakes and remember them.
    Glad I'm not the only one with this, I do it all the time. Then there's the occasional "what the fuck" or "oh my god" or something along those lines if I read or watch something that's really ridiculous or kind of invoking. But besides those, I don't talk to myself much. Not regularly, at least.
    Man, I've got bags under my eyes... BAGS OF MONEY!
    See ya later, peasants.

Praise The Sun!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes I talk to inanimate objects too, kinda like John Watson here, but louder:

Putin khuliyo

I think out loud all the time. The people who frustrate me are the ones who talk to themselves during raid on wow and press their push to talk when they talk to themselves.... just stupid

10+ Year Old Account
    All the time, I get the best answers :P. But seriously I do, rarely out loud but I chatter away pretty often in my head, not sure if that's normal or not to be honest. I actually answered myself earlier....'Ugh, I don't want to have to get up so early Friday I wish I didn't have to...yeah me to' I definitely felt 'WTF?' after lol.

Helps concentrating, occasionally do it. Maybe once a week or once every 2 weeks

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes, I talk to myself. Helps me see things in perspective for some reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Usually only while watching or playing something.

I talk a lot to my computer, and yeah it is NOT a mac with siri

10+ Year Old Account
    not outloud , but yes... sometimes not in my native language >.<

Deleted
    I get grounded if I get caught doing it, so no.

Deleted
    Me, myself and I, we talk a lot. Right, friend? Right. Mostly when we're lonely. Half-kidding .

Sometimes. It's mostly when you don't recognize it. Half sub-conscious and half conscious thoughts coming up so you can check if they make sense in sound maybe, who knows . It's mostly to see if things make sense, I guess. Often when one isn't aware of doing it. Or to make a point or remember something.

Like when you talk to people in TV that can't hear you anyhow. That's to make a point when you think you're right.
    Last edited by mmoc859327f960; 2013-07-03 at 10:20 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Werrezer View Post
    I get grounded if I get caught doing it, so no.
    ...what? That sounds like some light fascism.

Also, yeah, sometimes. Mainly thinking out loud, like - "okay if i do this, that happens. let's see what this does"

10+ Year Old Account
    I do sometimes. It helps me focus.
    "One touch of nature makes the whole world kin." - William Shakespeare

~ Sig and Avatar by Shyama <3 ~

Deleted
    I talk to myself often, always in English. Done that ever since I can remember. 95% of the time I also think in English. I'm Finnish. Keeps my English fresh I guess.

Talking to yourself is quite normal though.

The only times I will talk to myself is when I am trying to solve some sort of problem. I do this because I find it easy to retain the information of the problem if I speak it aloud rather than in my head.

Also sometimes when I'm impersonating someone I will have a conversation with myself.

HEY CONNOR WHY DO I HATE PEOPLE
    Because you're a bigot, good sir.
    BUT THEY ANNOY ME
    You are far too self centred.

ect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor Komalov View Post
    Also sometimes when I'm impersonating someone I will have a conversation with myself.

HEY CONNOR WHY DO I HATE PEOPLE
    Because you're a bigot, good sir.
    BUT THEY ANNOY ME
    You are far too self centred.

ect.
    That's... quite strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    You ever talk to yourself in your room or wherever your at even though you know nobodies there/paying attention? I do it all the time
    I often do.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno