Deleted

Secondary Professions

I just wish they would make you able to remove secondary professions as you are with the main two professions.. anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Rothetzuqt View Post
    I just wish they would make you able to remove secondary professions as you are with the main two professions.. anyone else?
    What would be the point? It's not like there is a limit to the amount you can have. Fishing, first aid, and cooking can all be trained to max without having to pick only two.

Deleted
    The point being (might just be me) I don't like opening the profession menu and see incomplete professions on alts where I just can't be bothered to level when I already have maxed fishing and cooking etc on my main.

- - - Updated - - -

I know it may sound stupid, but yeah.. it's just how I feel.

That seems a pointless suggestion really.
    Perhaps keybinds or some other interface to your professions such that you do not actually need to open that UI.

Well i think one of the major profession changes in the next xpac will be Secondary Professions going account wide, negating the entire problem.
    Who really thinks its fun to level up First Aid, Cooking and Fishing on every single char?
    Archeology at least gives some decent xp while lvling up but the others are just a timesink.

Quote Originally Posted by Rothetzuqt View Post
    /agree, dunno why they haven't done this already

Deleted
    I agree with your suggestion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I understand what you mean, it urks me too to see an uncompleted profession on a character of mine. But I just don't see a real reason for it to be implemented, ya know? I would rather just spend the day getting that profession up so I wouldn't have to look at it as incomplete.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    inb4 "flying is a major part of the reason I have fun in wow!"
    Buy a fucking flight sim then