Page 1 of 22
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Russian Neo Nazis Torture Gays on Youtube - GayOlympic Athletes Will Be Arrested, Too

http://www.policymic.com/articles/57...ays-on-youtube
    http://www.inquisitr.com/879857/russ...ochi-olympics/

I made a thread approximately 1 year ago outlining the danger posed to immigrants and minorities in Russia, even international students just visiting on a Russian campus, but now the threat of neo-Nazis has spread to gays in Russia. The two articles above outline the increasing threat neo-Nazis pose to gays (as well as just immigrants minorities) and a Russian lawmaker stating that gay Olympic athletes will be arrested when Russia hosts the games in 2014.

The 2014 Olympics will certainly be an interesting event to spectate.

10+ Year Old Account
    ehhh its russia we didnt go last time they held them i expect we wont go this time at this rate
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Deleted
    Russia is looking more and more like some fundamentalist islam country. Soon they'll find reasons to oppress women.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    ehhh its russia we didnt go last time they held them i expect we wont go this time at this rate
    It is the national duty of every olympic athlete to bring home more medals for America than most other countries combined. Therefore, they must go.

so they should just arrest the whole mens gymnastics team I suppose?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    Every country has a few misfits committing atrocities? I don't think this is the norm.
    Russia is obsessed with the evil gays. Same as americans were obsessed with the evil communists in the 50-60s.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noggis View Post
    Russia is looking more and more like some fundamentalist islam country. Soon they'll find reasons to oppress women.
    Yeah i heard they have a lot of Neo Nazis in those Countrys, slippery slope.

This is shaping up to be the Mirror Universe version of the 2012 London Olympics. Naturally King Putin is the mirror version of Queen Elisabeth.

Deleted
    Every country has a few misfits committing atrocities? I don't think this is the norm.
    A bit of an insight to "a few misfits":

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    It is the national duty of every olympic athlete to bring home more medals for America than most other countries combined. Therefore, they must go.
    ya but its the winter olympics aside from beating russia at ice hockey whats there to do?
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Deleted
    That country is just broken & corrupt. I don't care if it they are only kids. We all know if this happens
    with kids than what happens with full grown men. Something has to be done here.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    No, I think sometimes principles can be worth more than a million medals.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by ru aware brah View Post
    so they should just arrest the whole mens gymnastics team I suppose?
    Oh, I'm sure some athletes retain proper sexuality. Besides, if people didn't broadcast it, it wouldn't matter cause it wouldn't be known.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Yeah i heard they have a lot of Neo Nazis in those Countrys, slippery slope.
    The point. You didn't even see it. It flew past you at the speed of light.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Oh, I'm sure some athletes retain proper sexuality. Besides, if people didn't broadcast it, it wouldn't matter cause it wouldn't be known.
    That's ok, I'm sure russians will come up with comitees for sexual orientation investigations which will hold public hearings upon one's sexual preferences.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    No, I think sometimes principles can be worth more than a million medals.
    that and its just the winter olympics

I doubt they would really arrest another country's athletes, as that would totally tank any relations they had with that country. But then again it's Russia, they don't give a fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    I doubt they would really arrest another country's athletes, as that would totally tank any relations they had with that country. But then again it's Russia, they don't give a fuck.
    Lol, Russia and dimplomatic relations. The old lady and the machine gun. If they can't threaten something with turning off the gas pipe or an invasion, then it's not worth having diplomatic relations with.

Russia is obsessed with the evil gays. Same as americans were obsessed with the evil communists in the 50-60s.
    yeah cause commies were all cool and dandy... in todays leftist standard at least...
    Last edited by FAILoZOFF; 2013-07-31 at 12:40 PM.

Deleted
    And it's all influenced by the Church...

10+ Year Old Account
    Russia has a track record for messing with gay people, all the way up to the government. And not just the started "We aren't going to grant gay marriages because why change the law" thing.

Yet a lot of people are praising Russia for the Snowden thing...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by azthal View Post
    And it's all influenced by the Church...
    I haven't researched it yet but I don't know how much it has to do with religions (Russia has fundamentalist like anyone else but its not a fundamentalist country) versus people in Russia just being dicks. Russia has had this weird relationship with religion, from being a stomping ground for the Eastern Orthodox Church to straight killing people for being theist. I think its more of a cultural thing.