Lei Shen pillar suggestions?

Just a quick question...

I've killed Lei Shen before several times. With a previous guild and with a group of pugs. In neither of these cases was I leading the raid. Now I'm in the position of running my guild's raid group every week, and though I've done it, I never really paid much attention to the order of pillars people would start on.

My question is this: Which pillar would you suggest to start on, and which would you do 2nd, in order to make this fight easiest? We started doing Diffusion Chain and then Static Shock, but I've heard from other people they start on Static Shock. Also, I know the order changed from when regular was progression for a lot of people, as more gear trivialized certain pillars.... I just don't know which to do first. We have more than enough DPS... just trying to simplify mechanics for P2+. Any suggestions would help. Thank you!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Start with Diffusion Chain since it will allow you to stack up in P2. That will help a lot when it comes to kill the Ball Lightnings. Every other ability is fairly easy to deal with. The second pillar doesnt matter since P3 is the nuke phase and none of the pillars are active. It should just be next to Diffusion chain, not diagonally across the platform.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Deleted
    Start with static shock, because having level 3 static in the second intermission just sounds like a pain (havent done it on 10man normal for a while, but 10hc and 25man normal they're a pain :P)

Start on Static Shock--> get it to ~92 energy
    dance around till you reach 65% (dont let any other pillar get higher on energy)

Intermission

P2: start on diffusion, let it level up, and move before it maxes. Move (clockwise) to the remaining platform and dont let them level (move them with the 2nd fusion slash each time).

In my opinion, the least amount of damage is:

Phase 1: Start at diffusion and go clockwise ending at static shock. This lets static shock have the lowest energy and means you can stack in transition 2 except for BB.

Phase 2: Start at static shock and end at overcharge. Overcharge may level up and that's fine, just make sure that everyone is stacked for the overcharge once it levels once.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NesQuek View Post
    In my opinion, the least amount of damage is:

Phase 1: Start at diffusion and go clockwise ending at static shock. This lets static shock have the lowest energy and means you can stack in transition 2 except for BB.

Phase 2: Start at static shock and end at overcharge. Overcharge may level up and that's fine, just make sure that everyone is stacked for the overcharge once it levels once.
    This is exactly what we do too. Overcharge is 100% harmless with Diffusion gone, so it doesnt matter if it levels up once, or even 2x during the 65%-30% phase.
    What you need to do is time the 30% marker that you have killed the adds and have no overcharge coming when you push 30%. That's it.

---

P1: Start in the east, that is overcharge.. taunt and run at the Decapitate being cast.. after that, all platforms move after Thunderstruck has landed. ...
    In P2: move after Fusion slash