Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krolikn View Post
    She learned it from her mom
    This made me laugh because I actually wouldn't be overly surprised if it wasn't true...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    American public schooling doesn't even have sexual education
    Which is completely retarded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    How do you rape a 4 year old boy as an 11 year old girl?

Seriously. A 4 year old can't even get an errection. How in all the hells was this even possible to become a rape? Did she perform anal sex on the boy or what? What the hell did she do, that made it a rape with a FOUR YEAR OLD BOY?

Freaking ridiculous...
    Yeah they can...Not as easily as an adult or teenager but they can....It's a pretty basic thing honestly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Locruid View Post
    My first sexual experience was with my cousin camping in the woods. We were 8-9 and all she and I did was explore......And I'm not a deranged individual today
    Mine was a neighbor though even at age 7 or 8 no sex due to being scared of STDs...Though she DID ask me to do that at one point...

Point being kids are both smarter and more precocious then people think.

I'd honestly think it had to be the boys parents that caught this act and are trying to have these charges pressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Mine was a neighbor though even at age 7 or 8 no sex due to being scared of STDs...Though she DID ask me to do that at one point...

Point being kids are both smarter and more precocious then people think.
    It's a normal part of psychosexual development for kids to explore each others' bodies.
    We don't really know what happened in the OP's story. Could've been harmless exploration that garnered a massive overreaction, or it could've been something that actually qualifies as rape.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    Basically this. A harsh tongue lashing works wonders in most cases. Rape charges... that's like taking a sledgehammer to crack a nut.

Also, about the rape. We don't know what happened since they don't disclose information for "protection". Don't they know that many, if not most, human beings (minus Ned Flanders) just assume the worst case scenario?

Maybe she just touched and "played with" his weewee, but maybe she sodomized him with a broomstick. Or mommy's horsedick-dildo. Or a plugged in immersion heater. Our own fears, makes us tell stories that are often (not always, but often) way more gruesome than reality.

Also, about the law "going by the WORD, not by the INTENT" reminds me of the djinn in Wishmaster, who had trendemous fun trolling all the people who made wishes by giving them EXACTLY WHAT THEY ASKED FOR instead of what they wanted.
    LOL nice point about wishing...One reason I'd use a wish to wish that he NEVER corrupts a wush again...Number 2 is that he grants a person what they truly need/want in life automatically...Not what they THINK and with no tricks yep.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    How do you rape a 4 year old boy as an 11 year old girl?

Seriously. A 4 year old can't even get an errection. How in all the hells was this even possible to become a rape? Did she perform anal sex on the boy or what? What the hell did she do, that made it a rape with a FOUR YEAR OLD BOY?

Freaking ridiculous...
    Lol, a 4 year would could definitely get an erection...

While details of the alleged incident remain unclear, the girl was arrested last week and locked up in a juvenile justice complex for four days.
    The media doesn't have the full story and I highly doubt police are going to charge a kid with rape for playing doctor.

Sometimes kids can be complete psychopaths.

And prior to puberty some girls are pretty fucking big for their age. It's not until after puberty that boys start bulking out.

So could I picture a 10 year old girl raping a boy? Yes. I really could. There's no doubt in my mind that something like that can happen.

At the age of 10: Anti-social behavior can occur in children with inherent psychopathic tendencies.
    At the age of 10: Girls are greater than or equal to boys of the same age in both physical size and brute.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dashflash890 View Post
    You people will also be suprised what a 10 year old mind can think of. They are more intelligent than you would think.
    This I can back up. My 8 year old cousin. Will swear constantly when his parents arn't around. And I can tell you this now, his parents arn't the type to bring up a child badly. (one works as a security officer in a prison, the other works in the enviroment).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iperson View Post
    She's being charged with rape and you assume she just looked at his wee wee. Come on, little kids have been playing doctor for as long as there have been little kids without getting charged with rape. Clearly there's something more to this case than that. Stop being naive...
    Not necessarily....Lets face facts people are getting crazier and crazier need I remind you of the imaginary gun/grenade cases or the bubble gun expulsions?

People are honestly losing their marbles and suffer INCREDIBLY high grade paranoia....I even once read about a 6-8 year old boy being brought up on charges like these by the girls mother....Things are REALLY getting out of hand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then what did I learn in the sex ed materials that were mandatory in public school? From elementary school to high school there were always health courses that covered sex ed, including safe sex.
    Last edited by Grizzly Willy; 2013-08-10 at 06:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Rape doesn't have to be sexually motivated. There are many cases where it's about control. We don't have enough information on what transpired but if the girl sodomized the boy(what we have to assume for a rape charge) then yes, it's rape. If she's guilty then the stigma of a sex offender tag is the price she pays for the lifetime of damage she likely caused the young boy.

If a 10 year old boy had been charged with raping a young girl nobody would be wondering how it affects the boy, they'd be on here shouting about how our rape culture is creating monsters at a younger and younger age.

All that being said, there is essentially 0 information available to us due to the ages of the people involved in the case so making any kind of judgements at this point would be premature. If she's innocent hopefully the system works and protects her identity. If she's guilty then she deserves the sex offender tag, simple as that.
    I'd be wondering how it does...Also off and on branded a rape apologist or victim blamer LOL.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    So what do you guys think, nuclear war, and let the next race whatever it may be that develops from the radiation have the earth.

Because we clearly aren't qualified any more for it.
    LOL this thread combined with exhaustion and avengers actually had me come up with a thought along these lines...Not gonna say it I'm thinkung if I ever become an author I'm gonna use it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercaust View Post
    Rape has no sexual motivations. It's all about power.
    Please do NOT spread this lie...Rape can have many causes even if power/control is the most common that doesn't make it the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Please do NOT spread this lie...Rape can have many causes even if power/control is the most common that doesn't make it the only one.
    Fair enough.
    Last edited by Destruktion; 2013-08-10 at 06:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It depends and is a choice by the parents...I turned mine down when I wss in school due to having already memorized most biological facets of sex including but not limited to understanding the difference between a zygote, an unfertilized egg(been years so can't remember the term for this) and a zygote after reaching the womb...I saw what they taught there as superfluous knowledge...Looking back I wonder if I could have gotten some after from the school skank(I have met the girl who did that and was there at the same time as me just this year yes she is a skank with 4 kids who have been taken away and a total addiction to unprotected sex I think the term fits).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercaust View Post
    If power is the most common motivation for committing rape, then you have no grounds to deny possible rape in this case just because there might've been no sexual motivations.
    Even if power isn't the most common motivation, my point still stands.
    Oh I'm not denying it might be rape... Though even then questions HAVE to be asked such was this just more advanced then usual doctor play or something more.and I merely mean if you say that power is the only reason for rape it will be MUCH harder to combat...Understabding the reason something happens even if just one in trillion cases is still a good way to help prevent it and counter even a few scenarios.

Not I am not denying power being the more common one...Just worry about insta demonizing which can help prevent recovery when possible.

Deleted
    There is literally nothing we can read further about this, like - the only things we know as a fact are;

The mother of the girl accused of the "rape" refuses to confirm or deny what took place - according to the article.

And that the case must of had evidence for the girl to be arrested - as there was a delay between the report and arrest, and she spent four (?) days in "custody".

-

But i'm struggling to convince myself a 10/11 year old could commit rape intentionally, ignorance is not a valid defense - but i wouldn't judge the girl until full details come into light.

It reminds me of the Bulger case - That was pretty haunting, they also had an element of sexual assault mixed into the murder (Which i won't go into, but the details are out there)

What? A 10 year old girl and a 4 year old boy? I don't think that "rape" is even possible in this case.

There are so little details in this article that it is hard to form an unbiased opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    How does a 10 year old girl even go about raping a four year old? Are they even capable of penetration?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloun View Post
    How does a 10 year old girl even go about raping a four year old? Are they even capable of penetration?
    Because rape is only penetration... (P.S Rape, is a terrible term in my opinion - go for the various scales of sexual assault imo)

The girl could of anally sodomized him or the like, or possibly but improbable gave the 4yr old an erection... I'm not even sure if that's possible though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Because rape is only penetration... (P.S Rape, is a terrible term in my opinion - go for the various scales of sexual assault imo)

The girl could of anally sodomized him or the like, or possibly but improbable gave the 4yr old an erection... I'm not even sure if that's possible though.
    It is.....ANY age male at least even semi healthy can get one.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    girls mature nowadays at the age of 10~12 in the US

THE BOY WAS FOUR FUCKING YEARS OLD.

yes, she's guilty. this is one of the obvious double standards. She won't get much of a charge though. She won't be labeled a sex offender or anything like a boy would.
    I guess you never played doctor when you were really young?