Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    im not pretty so girls dnt tend to come up to me im not an ugly troll either but girls never come up to me doesnt help that im autistic and have a phobia of going outside
    I think your lack of confidence probably puts off a lot more women than your looks. Just a guess though. I'm saying that because I also was diagnosted with autism from an early age, and I tended to be afraid of rejection and didn't know how to talk to strangers or women. I didn't get much attention from women back then, but now that I've grown over it I do get plenty of attention. Heck, on more than one occasion women have made the first move on me.

I realize that not many people can grow out of autism, but there was an interesting article a while back that came to the conclusion that some people actually can, as long as you have a minor version of it and a will to change. And I believe that article because I'm probably one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Suddenly I am no longer ashamed of my massive legs :X
    Big legs are what fast looks like

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Those women are amazing. The perfect bodies are part of what I like about the Olympics. I just really like the way a perfectly honed body looks (unless it's honed for powerlifting). As an endurance sports fanboy (and Cervelo fanboy), I also really like Caroline Steffen (her on a bike).
    I am a fan of Allison Stokke.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    I realize that not many people can grow out of autism, but there was an interesting article a while back that came to the conclusion that some people actually can, as long as you have a minor version of it and a will to change. And I believe that article because I'm probably one of them.
    Or you can just address it logically. Worst case you lose some pride in front of a stranger that you never see again and you continue where you are right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Big legs are what fast looks like
    Pfft I go one speed. I just go that speed for 14 hours.

Pfft I go one speed. I just go that speed for 14 hours.
    Haha. I don't know if you follow tris at all, but Steffen finished second in the Ironman at Kona last year. I can't even imagine generating that kind of power for 100+ miles... then jumping off and running a marathon.

Haha. I don't know if you follow tris at all, but Steffen finished second in the Ironman at Kona last year. I can't even imagine generating that kind of power for 100+ miles... then jumping off and running a marathon.
    Yeah, that's too much fitness (and diet) for me. I'd rather finish and wolf down some pie.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Funny fact, hetero men look more at other mens crotch than hetero women do
    Source to this fact?

10+ Year Old Account
    So women look at things that demonstrate the male has good genetics and is physically active? How very unexpected!
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    I dont get men's fascination and butts n' boobs. One is associated with poop, the other with babies. I GUESS subconsciously they equate big boobs with being well equipped to feed their future babies.

When I check out guys, crotch is dead last. Unless he's pitching a tent or something. I start with the face, either cute/handsome/manly. Then how broad their chest is. Then how strong the arms look.
    I used to say this too, but then I realized that it's not that I'm not fascinated by those things, it's just that I prefer them smaller. It's more about the female form as a whole, including legs and arms too. We just don't all agree on the sizes that make the form perfect.

Deleted
    I look at a mans face and hair.

After this all the body in general.

Staring at a mans crotch is fruitless,unless he is wearing REALLY tight yogapants (and then I really doubt he would be interested in you..), jeans kinda block out the vision..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    I dont get men's fascination and butts n' boobs. One is associated with poop, the other with babies. I GUESS subconsciously they equate big boobs with being well equipped to feed their future babies.

When I check out guys, crotch is dead last. Unless he's pitching a tent or something. I start with the face, either cute/handsome/manly. Then how broad their chest is. Then how strong the arms look.
    What the hell? It's like saying why even check physical features because the whole body is associated with flesh stuck to the bones with gross internal organs which produce a lot of waste throughout our life. Nitpicking can always bring you to a weird point where you just become confused. I associate butts with deep tongue licking and erotic massages while boobs are really beautiful to look at and play with either with your hands, mouth,...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valla View Post

Staring at a mans crotch is fruitless,unless he is wearing REALLY tight yogapants (and then I really doubt he would be interested in you..), jeans kinda block out the vision..
    Agreed! And I almost fell out of my chair laughing at the image of really tight yoga pants. I think that if I stared at that point, it would not be out of sexual interest but amazement that somebody would wear something so tight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valla View Post

What about tight bike shorts? And perhaps women stare at a man's crotch in jeans because certain jeans have been faking erections for years!

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    What about tight bike shorts? And perhaps women stare at a man's crotch in jeans because certain jeans have been faking erections for years!
    Whatever you do never ever get an erection in bike shorts.

"Want to stop to take a break?"

"NO!"

Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    I'm a woman and I don't even have to look at you to say I wouldn't be attracted. One thing women look for is confidence. We don't want to be with a man that is not sure of himself. We want men....not boys.
    So you essentially 'hate' on someone who's shy?
    Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathOfRa View Post
    Cool.
    Kinda like how people 'hate' on someone who doesn't possess any trait they like? No need for victimizing.

Kinda like how people 'hate' on someone who doesn't possess any trait they like? No need for victimizing.
    Gotta point.
    Guess that was rather ignorant of me, huh?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathOfRa View Post
    Cool.
    Being shy doesn't automatically mean a person has a lack of confidence. I personally find shyness cute, and as long as the person I'm dating doesn't put themselves down, has confidence in themselves, me, and our relationship then I find it an attractive trait.