Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    ???

And why would you do that? Got a few extra missiles you want to get rid of?
    When we have extras, it tends to be quite a bit more then a couple and we tend to use ALL of them so we can make room for the newest model.

Deleted
    I'm wondering why the video was removed from youtube...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanda View Post

<Insert Conspiricy theory here> /10charsss
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    "US President Barack Obama says the US has concluded that the Syrian government carried out a chemical weapons attacks near Damascus."
    Guess he knows something the UN team visiting Syria exclusively to test and verify the attack as well as determine the perpetrator doesn't know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by James Tiberius Kirk View Post
    Guess he knows something the UN team visiting Syria exclusively to test and verify the attack as well as determine the perpetrator doesn't know.
    Most likely, yes, he does.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    So US main evidence is hijacked phone conversation between "regime chemical generals"....Nice.
    Yes, make sense to give such orders thru phone call. Or any kind of orders. Just make sure to pay the phone bill, or whole army will stop.
    It took more evidence of Hussein having WMD which turned out complete fake, but now all you need is couple dudes on a phone, calling themself chemical generals. And to hell with actual inspection, democracy never lie.
    Just cut this crap, US, and admit what you have your own interest in the region and weapon manufactures need to produce a cash flow.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/DC-Deco...he-US-evidence

Oh how mutch blind ppl here... Like first Terrorists never existed!ppl from caves with nuclear and chemical bombs never existed,USA attack his own ppl and buildings and say "see that was terrorists" and all that lie on the tv to blind ppl.They only do what they want making situation to making solution,THAT DO SAME PPL!!! SAME PPL do all reasons and do all wars,ARE U BLIND? UN IS THE TERRORISTS! They attacking all countries when he want to have CONTROL!!! STILL YOU BLIND???All that reasons for bomb DONT EXIST! ALL IS LIE!!! They want to make war btween israel and muslims and use money and oil sure,THATS NOT HUMANITAR ACTION THATS TERRORIST ACTION WHAT DO UN! (www).youtube.com/watch?v=lDFUwMruJbc are u still blind!!!??? FUCKIN WAKE UP PPL ALL WARS IN WORLD WAS CONTROLED TILL WORLD WARS.USA GIGANT COMPANY GIVED MONEY FOR Hitler to have BIG WAR.NOW THEY WANT CREDITS!ALL THE TIME SAME PPL MAKING REASONS AND SOLUTIONS FOR WARS ARE U FUCKING BLIND??? Bombing Serbia is agresy bombing afganistan is agresy all the time the want destroy country with spetch "they are nuklear terorists bla bla" when destroy economy giving credits,countries have big debt After that they trying to blackmail.After that put his own man like president of that country and that cauntry is manipulated destroyed and totaly controled like JAPAN after nuclear bomb.WAKE UP Presidents are only the piuns THEY ARE NOT POWERFUL TO DO ANYTHING THEY JUST LISTENING PPL BEHIND !!! Obama free mind tell him "I must back my army from midle east,thats crazy my army just attacking the country and killing ppl there" after that "ppl behind told him "If u do that we will kill u and your family from now u must listen us or u will die,after that obama was did all what they told to him! U CAN SEE DIFERENCE BETWEN OBAMA WHEN when he first time become president and now,they changed all what he was said before hi become president! ARE U FUCKING STILL BLIND? Countries and presidents are nothing! PPL BEHIND PLAY ALL THIS GAME.They will kill his own ppl in america to make reason to go in war because they dont care about the ppl.They put vacine in africa and killing ppl there with speatch "we helping african ppl" thats not true!!! THEY DONT WANT TO HELP THEY WANT THAT U THINK THEY HELPING ALL THE TIME AND WANT U TO THINKIGNG THATS EVERYWHERE IS TERORISTS!!! 250 000 ppl die from heart attack in USA and THEY STILL SELLING U SHITS OF MEC DONALDS FOOD AND SHITS OF COCA COLA POISON AND DONT WANT STOP THAT!!! THEY WANT THE ROBOTS WHO WILL DOING ALL WHAT THEY WANT FROM U! WAKE UP THEY DONT WEANT TO HELP U!!! THEY STILL MAKING WARS,SELING POISONS from food and wather,killing animals killing forests killing ppl,GOOGLE THAT! This world is lal of subliminar message (google to see what is that) World of WArcraft is full of that messages who control litle kids minds! Just google "subliminar message" Ty for riding and sry for my bad english! GL! W W W .youtube.com/watch?v=lDFUwMruJbc (use www smal and with not space)
    Last edited by pavle123456; 2013-08-29 at 12:36 AM.

Supposedly intercepted telcom.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanda View Post
    the one about the priest being beheaded? Probably because showing a murder is against the ToS.... try live leak i guess
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Apparently they have intercepted communications between government forces that pretty much prove it. I think that evidence should be submitted to the UN before any action is taken though....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    the one about the priest being beheaded? Probably because showing a murder is against the ToS.... try live leak i guess
    Nanda probably means the one in the OP. It's been removed by the user for whatever reason.
    It's always been Wankershim!
    My Brand!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maxchum View Post
    So US main evidence is hijacked phone conversation between "regime chemical generals"....Nice.
    Yes, make sense to give such orders thru phone call. Or any kind of orders. Just make sure to pay the phone bill, or whole army will stop.
    It took more evidence of Hussein having WMD which turned out complete fake, but now all you need is couple dudes on a phone, calling themself chemical generals. And to hell with actual inspection, democracy never lie.
    Just cut this crap, US, and admit what you have your own interest in the region and weapon manufactures need to produce a cash flow.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/DC-Deco...he-US-evidence
    You would be surprised at how much information can be gleaned from unsecured coms.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Honestly, the rebels winning or Assad winning would be equally bad, but perpetual civil war isn't a good outcome. The best outcome would probably be Turkey invading and annexing the country, or at least occupying it until a benevolent secular leadership can be installed.

That'd still probably be a crap outcome though.
    Turkey ain't doing so great either these days.

It's the Middle East, all outcomes are awful :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pavle123456 View Post
    Oh how mutch blind ppl here... Like first Terrorists never existed!ppl from caves with nuclear and chemical bombs never existed,USA attack his own ppl and buildings and say "see that was terrorists" and all that lie on the tv to blind ppl.They only do what they want making situation to making solution,THAT DO SAME PPL!!! SAME PPL do all reasons and do all wars,ARE U BLIND? UN IS THE TERRORISTS! They attacking all countries when he want to have CONTROL!!! STILL YOU BLIND???All that reasons for bomb DONT EXIST! ALL IS LIE!!! They want to make war btween israel and muslims and use money and oil sure,THATS NOT HUMANITAR ACTION THATS TERRORIST ACTION WHAT DO UN! (www).youtube.com/watch?v=lDFUwMruJbc are u still blind!!!??? FUCKIN WAKE UP PPL ALL WARS IN WORLD WAS CONTROLED TILL WORLD WARS.USA GIGANT COMPANY GIVED MONEY FOR Hitler to have BIG WAR.NOW THEY WANT CREDITS!ALL THE TIME SAME PPL MAKING REASONS AND SOLUTIONS FOR WARS ARE U FUCKING BLIND??? Bombing Serbia is agresy bombing afganistan is agresy all the time the want destroy country with spetch "they are nuklear terorists bla bla" when destroy economy giving credits,countries have big debt After that they trying to blackmail.After that put his own man like president of that country and that cauntry is manipulated destroyed and totaly controled like JAPAN after nuclear bomb.WAKE UP Presidents are only the piuns THEY ARE NOT POWERFUL TO DO ANYTHING THEY JUST LISTENING PPL BEHIND !!! Obama free mind tell him "I must back my army from midle east,thats crazy my army just attacking the country and killing ppl there" after that "ppl behind told him "If u do that we will kill u and your family from now u must listen us or u will die,after that obama was did all what they told to him! U CAN SEE DIFERENCE BETWEN OBAMA WHEN when he first time become president and now,they changed all what he was said before hi become president! ARE U FUCKING STILL BLIND? Countries and presidents are nothing! PPL BEHIND PLAY ALL THIS GAME.They will kill his own ppl in america to make reason to go in war because they dont care about the ppl.They put vacine in africa and killing ppl there with speatch "we helping african ppl" thats not true!!! THEY DONT WANT TO HELP THEY WANT THAT U THINK THEY HELPING ALL THE TIME AND WANT U TO THINKIGNG THATS EVERYWHERE IS TERORISTS!!! 250 000 ppl die from heart attack in USA and THEY STILL SELLING U SHITS OF MEC DONALDS FOOD AND SHITS OF COCA COLA POISON AND DONT WANT STOP THAT!!! THEY WANT THE ROBOTS WHO WILL DOING ALL WHAT THEY WANT FROM U! WAKE UP THEY DONT WEANT TO HELP U!!! THEY STILL MAKING WARS,SELING POISONS from food and wather,killing animals killing forests killing ppl,GOOGLE THAT! This world is lal of subliminar message (google to see what is that) World of WArcraft is full of that messages who control litle kids minds! Just google "subliminar message" Ty for riding and sry for my bad english! GL! W W W .youtube.com/watch?v=lDFUwMruJbc (use www smal and with not space)
    Convincing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The general public are mindless sheep. Why would Assad allow UN inspectors into the country only to launch a chemical attack as soon as they arrived? Why would he use CWs when he knows full well that's going to give the west the excuse it needs to intervene in the civil war? If he didn't use CWs when the rebels had the upper hand, why would he do it now that he's got the upper hand?

Assad is the lesser of the two evils, which is why Russia is backing him, on top of wanting to protect the eastern orthodox christian minority in Syria, because if the "rebels" win, the first thing they will do is to implement sharia, and savagely murder all those who do not comply.

Quote Originally Posted by Lockon Stratos View Post
    The general public are mindless sheep.
    Oh wow, first sentence. I'm sure this will be compelling.

Why would Assad allow UN inspectors into the country only to launch a chemical attack as soon as they arrived?
    Because he used it before they arrived.

Why would he use CWs when he knows full well that's going to give the west the excuse it needs to intervene in the civil war? If he didn't use CWs when the rebels had the upper hand, why would he do it now that he's got the upper hand?
    Because maybe he's counting on his allies, or maybe someone in his command went rogue, etc.

Assad is the lesser of the two evils, which is why Russia is backing him, on top of wanting to protect the eastern orthodox christian minority in Syria, because if the "rebels" win, the first thing they will do is to implement sharia, and savagely murder all those who do not comply.
    Yes, Russia always backs the lesser of two evils. I knew this post was compelling.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Oh wow, first sentence. I'm sure this will be compelling.

Because he used it before they arrived.

Because maybe he's counting on his allies, or maybe someone in his command went rogue, etc.

Yes, Russia always backs the lesser of two evils. I knew this post was compelling.
    I bet you believed Saddam had WMDs too...

Thanks for proving my point.

He had aluminum tubes!

Forward to 1:25 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7T9gicSnR0

He actually did.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    He actually did.
    What pressure cooker bombs?

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    What pressure cooker bombs?
    Well he had them. They were gone by the time we invaded though.