Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Are the celestials hard to kill or are they all nalak level of power?
    Every single Celestial is a Nalak the ''Oondasta'' of this patch is Ordos.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    Yeah , no.

See you people that go AFK, mean those of us that don't AFK have to work a wee bit harder. So actually thank you for AFK'ing cause you give us more fun!
    So those of us that don't AFK actually do more than you lazy AFK'ers do, and you have the cheek to call us lazy and want stuff handed to us.. LOL.

You might want to re check what lazy is. Cause you sound like a very likely candidate.

Huh I didn't expect you to actually counter me when It's not even directed at you o.0 alright fine. I maybe lazy in terms of LFR but at least I'm not ''lazy/Stuborn'' to not do the BG shit

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balo View Post
    I dont understand how people couldn't be on the last step of the cloak. I'm in a casual guild 10/13 HM and even took a month and a half off from playing this tier (probably a total of 4 months this entire expansion) and was still able to finish getting my cloak like 4 weeks ago. its not that hard especially with lei shen 100% drop rate of a titan runestone even in lfr. People just want shit handed to them in the game it seems like they log on and blizz has mailed them a legendary.
    Of course it isn't hard, it is about RNG. I did as you and had a break, during which I was on the Secrets of the Empire quest. Around 10/20 or so. When I got back like two months ago I started working on it again however I am still on the Runestone part only. 8/12 or so I think. The droprate for them is incredibly low on bosses before Lei Shen and with only one week more to go I don't see myself completing it unless I get runestones from three out of five bosses that don't have guaranteed drop. If I hadn't taken a break I would have gotten the cloak ages ago.

Most people that finished the quest either was blessed by the loot god or raided each week since expansion came to finish each part.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Are the celestials hard to kill or are they all nalak level of power?
    A couple of bosses have abilities that can kill you, but it's pretty forgiving. One does pulsing aoe where you stack in a safe zone, yulon does giant green fire wall with small opening u might have to run like 100 yards to clear the opening lol. Yak boy will one shot you if you stand in the path of his charge, but they are all very zergable ofc.

Quote Originally Posted by akille View Post
    Right now, in my guild of about 50 ppl, there is only 1, maybe 2, people that are still actively working towards the legendary. The devs were right that the long haul aspect of the questline, lasting the ENTIRE expansion, would burn most people out. I know it did for me. I'm still sitting at the PvP quest and I'm not terribly worried about moving forward with it.
    I thought it might be easier when they said ToT would start dropping the sigils in 5.4, but... who the fuck wants to continue to run that place. I personally only know 1 person that is ready for the cloak.

Quote Originally Posted by I make people mad View Post
    Every single Celestial is a Nalak the ''Oondasta'' of this patch is Ordos.
    It's a bit more complicated than Nalak, though not much. Every Celestial has a mechanic that will kill you if not dealt with properly.

That aside, most people are reading this out of context. Out of the total players, only about 10% have the cloak. That's a small amount.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Huh I didn't expect you to actually counter me when It's not even directed at you o.0 alright fine. I maybe lazy in terms of LFR but at least I'm not ''lazy/Stuborn'' to not do the BG shit

Not sure how one is better than the other?

Actually I can. Being lazy in LFR is being a douche to 24 other people. Not doing pvp because you don't like it doesn't effect anyone.
    Last edited by Orange Joe; 2013-09-03 at 02:05 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    You'll still have to get the 5000 Celestial Coins and do the four world bosses before you get the legendary. Have fun with that on the Isle on day 1. :P
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

I am waiting for 5.4 so I can hit the last stage of the quest. My buddy petered out at the PVP stage. Using this information, I feel comfortable extrapolating that 50% of all WoW players have their cloaks.

Ridiculous? No more than anyone else who says "My guild has this many," or "I don't know anyone who has one."

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post

Actually I can. Being lazy in LFR is being a douche to 24 other people. Not doing pvp because you don't like it doesn't effect anyone.
    You hit the bullseye

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post

Ooo exhilarating! I never stated one is better however I will imply you don't deserve that cloak if you can't do the PVP shit :P

Ooo exhilarating. I never stated one is better however I will imply you don't deserve that cloak if you can't do the PVP shit :P
    I dont think you deserve it if you AFK in LFR and make the other people that are actually contributing do everything. See how that works? :P

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    You'll still have to get the 5000 Celestial Coins and do the four world bosses before you get the legendary. Have fun with that on the Isle on day 1. :P
    About coins Pouch of Timeless Coins (3500 coins for 500 valor). Piece of cake for us who are 3000/3000 by now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    I dont think you deserve it if you AFK in LFR and make the other people that are actually contributing do everything. See how that works? :P
    Yeah but you can't stop me can you? I'll still keep doing it and I won't have a penalty while the people don't want to do the PVP legendary thing will wallow around not having there cloak because they were stubborn but hey It's their choice.

Hahah!

Quote Originally Posted by taurenguard View Post
    About coins Pouch of Timeless Coins (3500 coins for 500 valor). Piece of cake for us who are 3000/3000 by now
    Oh thats really nice to know! Glad I have enough

10+ Year Old Account
    Every person in our guild who raids will be getting it the day it comes out. We have a roster of 13 people. There are other non raiders, so we have approximately 75% completion rate for our small guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenguard View Post
    Huh that's fucking amazing I have 3k on every of my chars success!

Yeah but you can't stop me can you? I'll still keep doing it and I won't have a penalty while the people don't want to do the PVP legendary thing will wallow around not having there cloak because they were stubborn but hey It's their choice.

Hahah!
    God I feel so sorry for you, the type of person you are that can act that way to other people. Karma. Karma.

I'm still 9/12 runestones.

Hope I get 2 off Duru-twins this week!

Ppl just burned out and know, that once the new expansion hits, they will swap this cloak with something better soon enough, that all all the work towards getting this legendary cloak feels futile.

Nobody cares about what you have, nobody cares about smth that will be outgeared in a few months bu easy to get purple item.

It's not Warglavies of Azzinoth, which look is amazing and will be always on top.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ooo exhilarating! I never stated one is better however I will imply you don't deserve that cloak if you can't do the PVP shit :P

Quote where I said I deserve the cloak?