Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

“IMPEACH OBAMA” Ad To Appear In Washington Times.

http://watchdogwire.com/florida/2013...hington-times/

The Florida based National Black Republican Association has sent Articles of Impeachment to the Judiciary Committee in the US House of Representatives. The NBRA has decided to publish an advertisement in the Washington Times and provide a copy of the ad to every member of Congress as they return to work on Tuesday.

Frances Rice, Chair of NBRA stated, “Anyone may download and use the ad, which is camera ready, and pay for it to be in their local newspaper or magazine. The PDF was created by the Washington Times for their use in publishing it in their paper.”

“We, black American citizens,” the letter begins, “in order to free ourselves and our fellow citizens from governmental tyranny, do herewith submit these Articles of Impeachment to Congress for the removal of President Barack H. Obama, aka, Barry Soetoro from office for his attack on liberty and commission of egregious acts of despotism that constitute high crimes and misdemeanors.”

http://www.nbra.info/

Yeah, and this will get as far as the efforts to impeach Bush: death in the committee.

I'm glad the party of fiscal conservatism enjoys wasting money and man-hours on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Yeah, and this will get as far as the efforts to impeach Bush: death in the committee.
    Yeah I don't see it having much of an effect.
    I think it's ironic it's an all black organization.

Cool we made it to Post #3 before the race baiting began.

Impeach him for what?

Is it suddenly justified to impeach a president just because you don't like him or his policies? Ugh. That's not what impeachment is for.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Why is it ironic?

Cool we made it to Post #3 before the race baiting began.
    If it was a white organization I could see that.
    How can a black person be racist against another black person.

What do you find ironic about it?

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    What do you find ironic about it?
    Incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occurs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Shark View Post
    Impeach him for what?
    For wearing this hat:

I don't know if you're aware of this lockedout but disagreeing with someone whose skin is a different colour to yours doesn't make you racist

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    For wearing this hat:

nah, back then I wouldn't wear one per se but, I wouldn't jab my friend for wearing it.

I'm glad the party of fiscal conservatism enjoys wasting money and man-hours on this.
    This is the party that promotes fiscal responsibility and stages nearly 40 congressional voting sessions to try and get the Affordable Care Act repealed.

And that is a fairly awesome hat.

The group is Republican. It's very expected that they wouldn't like President Obama's policies.

Can't impeach Barry. He would be replaced by the senile idiot he selected as vice president.

Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The group is Republican. It's very expected that they wouldn't like President Obama's policies.
    It sounds more like the pool of token black guys that the Republicans can put in front of a camera to make them appear inclusive and appeal to non-white voters. But then I'm a bit of a cynical bastard when it comes to that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone who thinks President Obama would be impeached, short of doing something ridiculously irrational sometime in the future, is naive. President Obama, as it stands, will never be impeached.

This sounds like a completely reasonable and well thought out plan by this organization and clearly it will go down in the annals of history as the single most intelligent and amazing thing ever done.

lolwut?
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

They're Republicans. Were you expecting something else based solely on the color of their skin? There's nothing ironic here otherwise.

It's hard to take them seriously with that site of theirs.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance