10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Page 118 is pretty fast?
    it hit aids level around page 3. with the bl hate, asia getting wf blackfuse 25 and someone saying method got wf, guilds hating on other guilds play style, its at Ebola level. I got the hazmat suit ready for full on black plague.

On Topic Any word on how guilds are doing on paragons?
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Am I the only person here that hates blood legion? Like, seriously...that riggnaros guy seems like a douchebag.

/sarcasm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grondath View Post
    Dracodraco sounds like he's little bit jealous of other "equal" guilds progression around him and needs to make excuses for his fail
    The two of us must be understanding it completely differently then. I think it was mostly about how some guilds raid more than the guilds known as their competitors, but then lie about it.
    I can definitely get his point; humans love competing.

I am sure there are people who bash Blood Legion just because other people do it.

But those of us who know the facts and have witnessed Blood Legions unsportsmanlike like and downright douchebaggery behavior first hand are entitled to express their opinion and inform others of what kind of guild Blood Legion.

They have some downright bitter people in that guild and like to create vicious and untrue rumors about others. It's not my place to say specifics here but lets just say Blood Legion had to make some untrue rumors up to get Kenny Loggins to leave Midwinter and join Blood Legion.

Also there is a video kicking around on youtube of Affinity telling his viewers to all make tickets against Vodka to get them banned for the race for camping the Black Market auction house back int he first tier of MoP.

Quick reply to this message
    I don't think douchebags are blood legion exclusive though. From what I have witnessed, Riggnaros actually seems a lot more "sportsmanlike" than for example Sco. Blatty's tweets are douchebag(ish) too and such.
    Last edited by mmocea9cec0ead; 2013-09-26 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnermighty View Post
    Yeah apparently 50% of forum users that don't play WoW anymore killed M'uru pre-nerf.
    He actually was in on our (Exodus) week 1 M'uru kill xD.

Not that it really matters, Muru was not even close to fights like Leishen/Ragg in terms of difficulty.... The level of coordination/mechanics required for tough bosses nowadays is on a different level. This is offset slightly because guilds who play at the cutting edge are leaps and bounds better then the raid rosters of TBC.

I feel if Garrosh is as hard as LeiShen/Rag were it will not die this week, leave it to Method to prove me wrong though.
    Last edited by Cika; 2013-09-26 at 07:07 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    How far into re-clearing is Method? Did they kill Paragons again?
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    yes they did

Deleted
    Yes, killed it ~17 hours ago, should be full wiping on garrosh for hours by now
    Paragon also killed Paragons, hoping for them to kill garrosh first

Looking at Sparkuggz armory it shows a second heroic kill on paragons http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arkuggz/simple

Will Paragon/Method kill H Garrosh this week??

The suspense!!!!! AMGERD!!!

incorrect again on making the fanboy excuse "Method did a split clear alongside it thats why they were slower"

sure, blood legion also did a split normal clear alongside their heroics, would be retarded not to

looks like method was slower because.......method was slower? damn facts hurt

but its true the first 10 bosses dont matter to anyone except like old exodus

Quote Originally Posted by DarthThrall View Post
    What really gets me is that when Blood Legion get beat by Method or Paragon they keep their mouth shut because both of those guilds are solid and wouldn't take any crap from them. But whenever Vodka and Midwinter were keeping up with Blood Legions pace they would make excuses. In Affinichi's stream the other day he blamed Midwinters fast progression on 'Pure RNG' Also he stated that 'Yeah, Midwinter is a decent guild, but no offence to them they are just not in the same league as us and Method'
    Affinity is a major a**hole and the main reason i personally don't like BL. If you have douches on your guild make sure they don't stand out, let the pr for the good guys.

Quote Originally Posted by britishbubba View Post
    I'm personally hoping that he's strong enough of a gear check that he's unkillable this week. Just from the dungeon journal for the things we do actually know about heroic, he hits like a truck with everything. and we don't even know what the final heroic only phase is yet :<
    What do we know about heroic garrosh except dmg modifiers from wowhead and a single note in dungeon journal? The encounter is still pretty much a mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by onemanaleft View Post
    incorrect again on making the fanboy excuse "Method did a split clear alongside it thats why they were slower"

sure, blood legion also did a split normal clear alongside their heroics, would be retarded not to

Maybe if you want to believe that
    The time between their first few heroics isnt enough to clear normals.
    Which normally people would do a normal kill after a heroic for loot.
    Nice try?

So because you think they would do it along side their heroics you must be right, even if you say nothing that actually proves it?

Method's streams show that they actually did it while doing their heroics, and they've done it that way in the past. Meanwhile BL typically doesn't for the first bosses, but if they did the only way we could confirm it is if someone actually stated it or if their stream showed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    it hit aids level around page 3. with the bl hate, asia getting wf blackfuse 25 and someone saying method got wf, guilds hating on other guilds play style, its at Ebola level. I got the hazmat suit ready for full on black plague.

On Topic Any word on how guilds are doing on paragons?
    How can they get WF in race they aren't a part of? How silly...

Quote Originally Posted by re1gn1te View Post
    How can they get WF in race they aren't a part of? How silly...
    World first is a world first.
    Its not a world first if you only count EU / NA

VOICE OF MOD: Please keep to the topic of the world first race. Do NOT devolve to bashing other guilds or if X is better than Y or So-and-So said whatever. Stay on topic or infractions will start to be handed out for derailing the thread.

haha spot on!

Deleted

Is that why BL list such world firsts as Morchok and Jin'rokh on their wowprogress page? lol dem big kills huh

Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    World first is a world first.
    Its not a world first if you only count EU / NA
    Because they're technically in a different race because of how their lock outs and gear works.

I'd say there's a very likely chance Method kills Garrosh this week. Also betting Blood Legion gets a Paragons kill at a crazy hour in the morning, I'll say 5am on Sunday.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t