Page 5 of 788 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Anyone got an extra Trine 2 key? I can trade for some previous bundle keys if you want something.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is worth it for Trine 2 alone. That game is amazing, especially multiplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilmaniac View Post
    Bought an extra bundle. If anyone wants keys to a specific game feel free to PM.
    NOTE: New accounts need not apply.
    Brutal Legends and FTL are gone.
    Many thanks again ^^

so some great person tossed me a Trine 2 key....and wow, what an awesome game. its like little big planet on steroids and the multiplayer is a fuckin blast. because of this i then proceeded to buy 2 bundles to give to friends just for this game. highly recommended if you want a beautiful puzzle game unlike anything ive ever played.

evilmaniac is the man

10+ Year Old Account
    um isnt brutal legend a non indie?

actually thinking about it its probarly worth it just for the FTL soundtrack but then i could probarly just get them from inside the files or something
    Last edited by Achaman; 2013-09-12 at 11:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    so some great person tossed me a Trine 2 key....and wow, what an awesome game. its like little big planet on steroids and the multiplayer is a fuckin blast. because of this i then proceeded to buy 2 bundles to give to friends just for this game. highly recommended if you want a beautiful puzzle game unlike anything ive ever played.

evilmaniac is the man
    The soundtrack is magical and the visuals are vibrant and mystical. It may not be a graphical powerhouse but it's the best kind of eye-candy. I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    um isnt brutal legend a non indie?
    It got a lot of backing and press from JB but it's still an indie game. Double fine Isn't a major producer nor is it backed by one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    It got a lot of backing and press from JB but it's still an indie game. Double fine Isn't a major producer nor is it backed by one.
    Brutal legend for Console was made and Develpoed by EA the PC version was done by Double fine. So it really isn't a Indle title since its originally made by EA.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    So it really isn't a Indle title since its originally made by EA.
    Double fine developed it. EA may have console ported it, but that doesn't make it an EA game.

Quote Originally Posted by Istaril View Post
    Double fine developed it. EA may have console ported it, but that doesn't make it an EA game.
    It was originally released on console back in October 2009 it was ported to the PC earlyer this year. So like I said its not a indle title it was published by EA even there Logo is on the console version case's.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Br%C3%BCtal_Legend
    Brütal Legend is an action-adventure real-time strategy game created by Double Fine Productions and published by Electronic Arts for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360
    Release date(s) PlayStation 3 & Xbox 360
    NA October 13, 2009
    EU October 16, 2009
    Microsoft Windows
    WW February 26, 2013
    Mac OS X, Linux
    WW May 7, 2013
    Not many if any Indle games have had a Box console release and can offored having Ozzy and JB in it.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2013-09-13 at 10:34 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Brutal Legend was the only one that confused me in the bundle, but I'm not complaining...its an awesome game. The soundtrack is amazeballs, but sadly the included soundtrack does not include all 108 of the metal songs on the game's radio. Fortunately I downloaded that playlist a LONG time ago and it turned me on to some amazing bands I had never even heard of.

Deleted
    those look really cool

if anyone has any extra keys for anything pm me ^^

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bought it for FTL since I already have all the other games. So to give away I have:

Mark of the Ninja
    Eets Munchies
    Brutal Legend

*PM me with what you want if you have a post count of >50.

EDIT: Trine 2 and FEZ are gone.
    Last edited by Rooflesstoofless; 2013-09-13 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post
    Bought it for FTL since I already have all the other games. So to give away I have:

Trine 2: The Complete Story
    Mark of the Ninja
    Eets Munchies
    Brutal Legend
    FEZ

*PM me with what you want if you have a post count of >50.
    I would like to have Mark of the ninja or brutal legend if possible(cant pm because of the 10 posts rule).
    Thanks man for sharing

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedToFight View Post
    I would like to have Mark of the ninja or brutal legend if possible(cant pm because of the 10 posts rule).
    Thanks man for sharing

Read the bottom of his post again. In case you haven't done much math ">" means greater than.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedToFight View Post
    Thanks man for sharing
    Sorry if I come off as a dick, but the >50 post thing is to avoid giving games to people who just mooch keys off people and don't contribute much if anything to the forums.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    This is worth it for Trine 2 alone. That game is amazing, especially multiplayer.
    Agreed. Trine 2 is one of my all time favorite games. Something about that game is just magic.

Sorry if I come off as a dick, but the >50 post thing is to avoid giving games to people who just mooch keys off people and don't contribute much if anything to the forums.

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed. Trine 2 is one of my all time favorite games. Something about that game is just magic.
    np, thx anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    Amazing games. I gave the cause 10$ because of the great games and the 2 other that will unlock next week.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ADDOriN View Post
    Amazing games. I gave the cause 10$ because of the great games and the 2 other that will unlock next week.
    Yeah, I gave $5.00 and felt bad for it since Trine 2 and Mark of the Ninja have given me so much enjoyment so I went and gave another $5.00

Yeah, I gave $5.00 and felt bad for it since Trine 2 and Mark of the Ninja have given me so much enjoyment so I went and gave another $5.00
    Thanks for the keys, HBpapa; now I can play co-op with my cheap friend.

I've decided your name is now HumbleBundlepapa.