Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    On single target not good, our rogues are doing around 250k to 260k single target. That's around 50k ahead. Hunters are close to rogues as well. In aoe we're very strong. Guess we can't have both.

Quote Originally Posted by galvin View Post
    On single target not good, our rogues are doing around 250k to 260k single target. That's around 50k ahead. Hunters are close to rogues as well. In aoe we're very strong. Guess we can't have both.
    Your doing something wrong if your only pulling 200k-210k on single target.

Arms seems to be really strong in general. Might be because I'm not used to seeing so much damage coming out of arms and the fact that I have a 567 weapon, but im usually top 2-3 on every fight for the first 10 of 13 bosses.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Honestly I know next to nothing about locks! But I play with some very good ones and they are in giggles over Afflicitons multi target. They were doing ~500k on protectors. It's single target did get nerfed though.
    On topic, may e I am too pessimistic but I think we may be doing better in relation to other classes right now because of RPPM. Consider RPPM got nerfed, and we are near top, while everyone is still using RPPM. Once everyone has ICD I hope it's not a different story.
    This is possibly very true. But it's still very comforting to see ourselves doing pretty good considering where we've been in the previous patches.

Quote Originally Posted by senturion View Post
    Anyone noticed that shadow priests were doing very well too?
    I main a warrior and alt a shadow priest, but only pvp it due to the lack of their dps... if spriest are doing good, i might pve with mine :O

Having done general nazgrim and malkorok yesterday I can say we still trail rogues, warlocks on single target. Rogues still beat us flat out. Malkorok I was doing around 10th position whilst the top two rogues did 30-50k above me.

Feeling dejected.. Then on comes Spoils and switching to my Arms offspec with my fully upgrade 2H war forged axe from the General I was top position number 1!

So it seems warriors ability to perform this tier are on adds fights

Quote Originally Posted by Wadlez View Post
    Simcraft says I do 200k, which is about what I'm doing.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLq1VYZC0QQ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    I shit on everyone else as Arms during Spoils. And honestly I wasn't even playing it that well. Part because unfamiliar with fight, part because the spec without 2p is very difficult to Cleave with. But I don't think this is an indication of how good Arms is, more an indication of how bad other classes are at dealing with quickly dying adds. All but the giant ones melt.
    Sustained AoE though, Afflication Locks are just plain retarded. With enough targets Combat Rogues are ridiculous as well, though not many fights they work on.

As Fury, Single target, we are doing fairly well. Not top but definitely higher. Overall I am feeling ok about it, I am waiting to see how we do once everyone is in mostly T16 gear however.
    Our warrior played arms on every trash fight and he did more than 1 mios dps on some pulls, 20% ahead of 2nd place (monk tank) and 50%-70 ahead of all other DPS. You can easily say that warriors are totally op at AOE right now, especially Arms. Even fury was top at cleave/AOE, but arms is way way over the top right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wadlez View Post
    Yeah that's of course a good statement because he didn't say on which fight he had those numbers, what fight length and so on. But i agree, warriors are close to all other melees on single target.

In our 25m raid, rogues are very very strong on single target, dominating all other melees. Warriors are AOE and Cleave monsters, but single target wise, they seem a little weaker than many other melees. They will nerf Arms AOE for sure, but fury seems pretty well balanced - average son ST, overpowered on AOE and Cleave.
    Last edited by mmoc4ec7d51a68; 2013-09-13 at 01:07 AM.

From what ive seen so far were doing pretty good, arms without set is rage starved a bit on cleaving and arms/fury are pretty level single target until you start to get 560+ where fury will pull ahead quite a bit. Rogues and locks are trashing most people atm, spriests are also really strong and monks seem to be doing more aoe than arms but with single target of a rogue, think blizz was too busy nerfing arms 2 set to notice them. For single targets our raids have been locks > rogues > monks > warriors (mostly), for cleave fights its been locks >spriests> monks > warriors

if some warrior can do 260k dps on a single target fight, show me a video please.

Our single target is weak.

Our burst AOE and sustained AOE is strong.

If they nerf our AOE.. At least buff our single target

If its not fixed its another tier of sitting out again, we have 3 rogues already on a limited melee spot roster.
    Cause gear we'll never catch us up since rogues/hunters will get better gear. So by the time we get to 260k they'll be at 310k.

Galvin: I agree with you we lose out to rogues in single target but they lose out to us in AOE. BesideS, we have crit banner etc that means there's no reason we lose our raid spot.

Think you are abit too extreme here

Crit banner isn't enough. Our guild can do just fine without it. We'll be in heroic progression next week and we'll be taking rogues/hunters for sure. Yeah blizzard needs to buff rogues aoe and our single target. Already sent a tweet off to ghost crawler, but he'll probably say warriors are fine.

yeah I love our aoe but fear it may get nerfed.

Hunters that good? I've a hunter alternate with cloak that got lucky with set piece off celestials maybe I should switch

Quote Originally Posted by galvin View Post
    Simcraft says I do 200k, which is about what I'm doing.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLq1VYZC0QQ
    Simcraft isn't super reliable at the moment
    Example: If you remove the part of the "code" in simcraft saying that u shouldnt Slam when u have more than 3 TfB stacks (if i've interpreted the "code" correctly) ur dps increases by 5k and the value of crit increases. So there's still some room for optimizing, i believe.

And 200k isnt... fantastic.. at this point. On Malkorok I was between 220k and 265k depending on cds and stuff. Which is gonna be WAY higher next week as we went in semi-blind (or at least I did). And I think Malkorok is the closest we come a Patchwerk fight this tier, with only having to spend 10-15 seconds in front of the boss every 2 minutes or so.
    Last edited by Juni; 2013-09-13 at 02:40 AM.

I'm playing fury. Got sat for malkorok, so the only single target I have is iron juggernaut.
    But simcraft for fury shows 200k dps for my gear.

Depends on fight length raid comp. how much did the rogues do in your comp? Assume 25m?

Quote Originally Posted by Juni View Post
    Simcraft isn't super reliable at the moment
    Example: If you remove the part of the "code" in simcraft saying that u shouldnt Slam when u have more than 3 TfB stacks (if i've interpreted the "code" correctly) ur dps increases by 5k and the value of crit increases. So there's still some room for optimizing, i believe.

And 200k isnt... fantastic.. at this point. On Malkorok I was between 220k and 265k depending on cds and stuff. Which is gonna be WAY higher next week as we went in semi-blind (or at least I did). And I think Malkorok is the closest we come a Patchwerk fight this tier, with only having to spend 10-15 seconds in front of the boss every 2 minutes or so.

Understand that, I'm just saying that you might wanna take SimCraft's results with a grain of salt right now.

Quote Originally Posted by senturion View Post
    Depends on fight length raid comp. how much did the rogues do in your comp? Assume 25m?
    We do 25man.

Doing 260k isnt hard its mostly gear with 550 i did 255k on malkrok normal and that was with running out for the entire of blood rage phase with debuff, rogues did 300k+ along with locks then monks at around 290k. Were not going to beat rogues ST but were not supposed to as they have little else whereas we have decent cleave/burst aoe and raid cds on top.