Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Horde Fifth Sin - Draenor - [4/10M] Recruiting!

Fifth Sin - Raiding Guild on EU-Draenor, formerly of EU-Outland.

Fifth Sin was one of the oldest guilds on Outland where we raided for over 7 years. As that server went downhill faster and faster over the last couple of expansions we felt it was time to move to a server where the focus lies firmly with PvE, rather than PvP as was the case on outland. This is why we transferred the guild to Draenor towards the end of MoP, and have been raiding on Draenor ever since.

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild that values a good guild environment as well as progression in raids. We are looking for more players to join our team for Shadowlands raiding, for more details on which classes and specs take a look at our recruitment posts either on our website or at our wowprogess site (both are linked below).

Current progression can be found here:
    Code:
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/draenor/Fifth+sin
    We are a mature guild with members from all over Europe, this means that in order to apply you must be 18 years or older. You must also be able to attend our raid schedule; we raid on Wednesday and Monday from 20:30 until 23:15 server time. (With an optional 3rd day to be used when the need is great (Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, depending on what works for our raiders).

We’re an English speaking guild, and expect you to be able to understand and express yourself in fluent English.

Exceptional applications are always considered, even if we are not actively recruiting for that particular class or spec.

For people to fit into our guild, you must have a sense of humour and be able to take criticism. We expect applicants to have an excellent understanding of their class, that they are genuinely interested in the game and raiding in particular, and that they will put in the time and effort that is require to raid on mythic difficulty. Contributing to the guild whether through the forums or in game is important to us and in return the guild will do our best provide you with an enjoyable environment and steady progression.

New recruits are placed on a try-out period. This is not only so that we can see what you are like and how you perform, but will also give you the opportunity to decide whether we are the right guild for you.

So if you are interested and think we might be the right guild for you or for further information please feel free to visit us at
    Code:
    www.fifth-sin.com
    For more details about what we are primarily looking for, here is our recruitment list on our forum:
    Code:
    http://www.fifth-sin.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12915
    To apply, have a look at our recruitment post. This should tell you what we generally look for in a player, as well as what you can expect of the guild and how we do things:
    Code:
    http://www.fifth-sin.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=477
    You can also contact our Recruitment Officer Goonier (Xenon45#2817), or our Guildmaster Alyssia (FreddieK#2983) directly if you have any questions or if you just prefer talking to someone before applying.

Then if you think Fifth Sin is the guild for you, sign up to our forum (preferably with your ingame name) and fill out our application template -
    Code:
    http://www.fifth-sin.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=380
    - You'll usually get a quick reply or questions fired back at you so check back often!

Alternatively, you can apply privately by PM'ing Alyssia on the FS forums -
    Code:
    http://forums.fifth-sin.com/ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&action=quotepost&p=1917
    - and no-one but the officers in Fifth Sin will see your application.

Look forward to hearing from you!
    Last edited by FreddieK; 2021-03-06 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Updating prgoress
    "Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
    "You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
    "I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
    "Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.

Deleted
    The first week in SoO ended and we managed to kill 6 bosses in 25 man!Tonight we killed the next two kor'kron dark shamans and general nazgrim with an off-day 10 man team!

We are still looking for some specs to join to our team and specifically rogues-feral druids-warrior dps - enhancement shaman and mages-warlocks-moonkins,also there is spot open for priest healer! for more info or to apply visit our web site
    Last edited by mmoc1de3c84d27; 2013-09-17 at 09:45 PM.

We had a very good farm raid tonght with a prog kill at the end! 7bosses down in SoO, Dark Shamans being the latest addition to our kills!
    "I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
    "Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.

We got General Nazgrim down fairly easily, the trash took longer I believe :P

Then we moved onto Malkorok who we got to what must have been 0.5%... We expect him to go down come Sunday's raid!

Still spots open for a few classes and specs, take a look at our recruitment page!

We are still on the lookout for certain classes and specs more than others, but even if we do not actively look for your spec, please take the time to see whether we might be the guild for you as we always consider a good applicant regardless of class and spec.

Also, as we have been experiencing a bit of trouble with the armory and wowprogress since our transfer, this now appears to be resolved so that our actual progress should once again be displayed as well as our roste beind available on armory.

- - - Updated - - -

Malkorok down!
    Last edited by FreddieK; 2013-09-22 at 12:06 AM.

Spoils of Pandaria goes down as well with several attempets on Thok, we got some good practise there and should be able to continue on him next week after we down the farm bosses.
    Last edited by FreddieK; 2013-09-24 at 12:01 AM.

Down goes Thok the Bloodthirsty! We also had time for a couple of attempts on Siegecrafter Blackfuse.

Final raid night of the week and we more or less steamrolled Siegecrafter Blackfuse and Paragons of the Klaxxi, then we spent the rest of the time getting some practise in for Garrosh Hellscream for next week All in all a very good raid.

We are still open for a very few spots, mainly a dps warrior, rogue, Dps druids. On the healer side we are in need of one or possibly two, either Monk or Paladin preferably.

We are still searching for a monk healer mainly.

Done a bit of an update to what we are looking for, take a look at our recruitment section on the forum if you are interested!

Deleted
    Even if we had one more raiding night for this week in our last attempt we managed to kill garosh and give us some time to prepare our selfs for heroics next week!

SoO normal 14/14!

if you wish to join in a focused raiding enviroment but friendly and mature at the same time please visit our web site and check the recruitment forum!

We are searching for

Melee :Feral - enha shaman

Ranged : Mage - warlock - Moonkin

Healer : Mistweaver monk

Exceptional apps always considered
    Last edited by mmoc1de3c84d27; 2013-10-15 at 04:23 PM. Reason: update

Immerseus hc goes down in spectacular fashion! xD Fifth Sin now 1/14HC in SoO!

And tonight we got Fallen Protectors hc down as well! Killpic, loot WoL and Raid Videos ought to be up before long on out webpage!

Bump !

Still looking for Monk healers in particular! As well as Warlocks! Some other classes and specs as well but as always we prefer the player over the class so if you think we are the guild for you then you should make and application of if you are still in doubt make contact with one of the officers!
    Last edited by FreddieK; 2013-10-24 at 10:15 PM.

Deleted
    Iron juggernaut went down tonight after of few attempts and we now are in 3/14 HC 25 man!

Tomorrow we will have a farm night and clear everything giving us some time to prepare our selfs for the next week and more HC kills!

We are still looking for monk healers,feral druids and warlocks!So if you wish to join in a raiding but friendly at same time guild please visit our webpage for more info!

Deleted
    In our first raid for this week we downed norushen heroic and now we are in 4/14 HC 25man!

We are still searching for some specs to join us so please visit our webpage for more info!

Heroic Galakrass goes down as well, p2 was a joke so once we got p1 roughly under control and actually made p2 we were surprised how easy that was and got him down first time we around.

Fifth Sin is now 5/14hc.

A bit of an update on what we are looking for in terms of recruitment: On the healer side we are searching for a Monk Mistweaver. On the Dps side we would galdly welcome a warlock. Also we do atm have zero feral druids so the spots there are wide open!

We just had time to down Kor'kron Dark Shamans in tonights raid, got lots of nice epics :P This makes Fifth Sin 6/14 heroic! Recrtuitment is still open, if barely, looking for a mistweaver monk and a warlock.