Page 72 of 100 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I didn't sleep well last night, so I'm grumpy today.

Some douche tripped and his coffee went all over my bag so I have to smell it all the time until I can clean it. I hate coffee

10+ Year Old Account
    For clarity, the bag man showed up at 1:30. Thank fuck it takes me 10 minutes to get ready for work and it's a 5 minute drive there.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Need to take the train for about 30-45 minutes and I had to smell the coffee all the time

I >REALLY< want to play Blade&Soul. <Super Sad Face>
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

Getting my first job, drivers license, and into the university course I want to. been unemployed for almost a year . (and a year before that i was studying, only to realize it wasn't my type of program) So I want to get into Computer Science at Gothenburg University.

and I am about to hit age 22.

And I have just had a girl friend for a day :S.

I live at my parents house as well.

For the last few days, a woodpecker has been going to town on the side of my house at like 6:00am. He's always gone by the time I get dressed and out the door to start looking for him, but I'm going to go Daryl Dixon on the little shit if I ever catch him.

edit: well shit. Apparently, there is some law against going Daryl Dixon on a woodpecker, so I'll have to figure out something else.

Imagine this, but right on the outside of the wall in the room where you're sleeping, at 6:00am. It kinda sounds like a miniature jackhammer against the side of my house. For the first few days, I was just like "...the fuck is that?" before I eventually saw him flying away one morning and put 2+2 together.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2015-05-19 at 12:47 AM.

My girlfriend's work schedule is so crazy by the time I'm ready to unwind and watch a movie or something she's already been asleep for an hour.

I CANT FIND THE RIGHT STAND FOR MY APPLE WATCH! ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY? Hahahaha #firstworldprobs

got a line going from my arm to my heart to administer me drugs for the next 6 weeks, and a nurse who comes daily to give me the antibiotics.

it's first world because.. I have access to free healthcare and Im being well looked after.. and I have 6 weeks off.

Quote Originally Posted by Mummbles View Post
    My favorite energy drink, Monster Rehab Green Tea, seems to have been taken off the market. Nobody is stocking it anymore!
    holy fuck this!
    i thought i was the only one!
    I like my coffe like my mages.

My toilet is having a difficult time flushing. It makes me stand there longer than should be necessary.

I'm having difficulties articulating how I feel about a certain topic. I've typed out various responses, been dissatisfied with what I've written, delete my message, try again...delete...

Tried four times now, I think I'll just not respond at this point.

The British beer Bass Ale in the US is brewed in the US. It is not nearly as good as the original.

One of my favorite energy drinks was taken off the market here (Rockstar Blue Raspberry Punch'd)

I have scone mix, but can't be bothered to prepare it for breakfast

7+ Year Old Account
    My house is too big the WiFi doesn't reach my room so i have to relay it through multiple wifi extensions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Exams is soon and id rather just fuck around and have fun.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

does the first world devolving into the third world constitute a first world problem?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm in the middle of a breakup.
    /shootme