Page 75 of 100 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Patch 6.2 released, wondering whether to resub and get bored again or just stay quit from WoW and try something else.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I still have to unpack from my recent move to a nicer, more expensive place.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll finish a great anime at the afternoon and then I'll be back to the usual vacations "nothing to do without uni" =(

10+ Year Old Account
    Was going to buy a Full Metal Alchemist pocket watch, but now I don't want it after seeing the 4 is IIII rather than IV. Silly little reason, I know...
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    2 weeks ago, 4 of the night fillers had their cars broken into (for reference, there is supposed to be a fence blocking access to the park behind the shopping center, but dickfucks kept kicking it down so they could get their McDonalds/booze quicker; so the center manager stopped repairing it because is a notoriously lazy ass - and theres no security cameras there). The night it happened, they posted it on facebook and it felt like they were going to riot.

Last night, one of the closing shift workers had her new car broken into (same carpark, not sure why she parked there; but don't give me "Oh, she shouldn't have parked there BS, the wankers shouldn't be breaking into peoples cars.") and had the books stolen from her glovebox (thankfully that was all she had in there, and the books only had the first service recorded it's that new), and literally only 1 nightfiller batted and eyelid.

I should also mention that 1 of the night fillers had their car windows smashed a few months prior, too.

Like, wtf.
    Last edited by Auxis; 2015-07-03 at 09:44 AM.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Deleted
    Pay day is always so far away!

Don't want to go back to work tomorrow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnet View Post
    Pay day is always so far away!
    erm, no.
    payday is today!

I am always tired, yet habitually stay up late. I can break the cycle, but do I? No. Ugh...

10+ Year Old Account
    I ran out of money on Saturday and I don't get paid until Wednesday, so I'm forced to eat what I have in my fridge.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's suddenly only 14°C again ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Lonelyness and being lazy as fuck.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Fell of the wagon. down a rocky mountainside, rolled through a field of cacti, and fell into the sea when it came to eating healthy.

(I had MacDonalds)

Deleted
    I want to put on Light but I'dont want to move.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really, really wanted a good burger for lunch, but there's no place where can get one quickly enough to be done with it before my meeting, so I'll have to wait until after work for my burger, and settled for really good shrimp instead .
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Deleted
    I'm bored out of my mind, I'm trying to find a new game but can't seem to find one. I just finished zelda the ocarina of time on my 3DS, again./

10+ Year Old Account
    My internet is being a piece of shit and my browsers won't load properly. It keeps coming up with messages when it fails to load "dns failed. bad config" something along those lines. At the moment it seems to be okay but it just turns to absolute crap every now and then. Looked up online to see what I can do to fix it but nothing has worked and it continues to be a piece of shit. Guess I should call my isp.

10+ Year Old Account
    The one Tuesday that i let someone use my computer, WoW is having RRrs instead of normal maintenance T_T

Deleted
    I wish I had more spare time to spend on my hobbies. Being outside, walking, hiking, camping, climbing, chilling at the beach, swimming, geocaching, flying my kite, playing frisbee, photography, (listening to) music, meeting random people...

There are so many things I "like" to do, that I fail to put enough effort into one single thing to become REALLY good at it (except perhaps photography) - and often fail to spend time doing them at all.

But I'm happy, really am, just 'wish' I'd be outside more. So less gaming and more random wandering, I guess. Thanks thread! :-)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by koekai View Post
    I won't go to the skatepark because now that school is over there are little kids everywhere.. they sit/stand on every obstacle...
    Kids are fun!

And besides, look at it from the bright side: you have more obstacles now!

10+ Year Old Account
    Fabric or disposable diapers
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..