Poll: whos the strongest lackey?

Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Toughest "non-final" boss of an instance?

Lots of people kept making whos the toughest boss threads, but who's the toughest lackey? Strictly only on the content patch they were released(aka no 5.3 upgrades/cloaks on ToT for example) and no zone debuffs.

Probably not gonna list m'uru since he's the toughest in sunwell anyway. Plus everyone just parrots what level 1 guy on the blizz forum says and he'd win by a mile, even though he'd probably be tougher than anyone here anyway.

I would say Spine over Madness is up there too, for heroic at least anyway..although that's technically the same boss.

Other than that only started raiding in Cataclysm, so my experiences are a bit limited...maybe Elegon over Will of the Emperor?

Edit- I would knock Paragons off that list personally. Spent more time on Blackfuse to just flop into Paragons and down them easily, within like a handful of pulls. Normal of course though.
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2014-01-10 at 04:20 PM.

edit nvm I actually remembered putting spine on the poll.
    Last edited by Fluttershy; 2014-01-10 at 04:21 PM.

mother fucking paragons of the klaxxi, much harder than garrosh, not a fight u can just faceroll with gear, if you lose focus you can end up getting literally 1-2 shot by stuff leaving your ass to get carried.

I would vote for one not on your list. High King Maulgar. In a two boss raid, High King was much harder than Gruul. Now if you were talking about heroic only, I would say hard mode Mimiron was pretty hard.

ITT: Which normal mode boss is hardest.. lol

Deleted
    M'uru has only 5 chars and i need 10

From personal experience I'd say Four Horseman in original Naxx. Never did get through them before TBC launched. Would it have made a difference if we had all the strat pages, videos and such we do now? Possibly. Yes, there were some videos back then, but only a small fraction of what exists now.

Quote Originally Posted by mercylolk View Post
    ITT: Which normal mode boss is hardest.. lol
    With the percent of heroic kills being pretty low, the normal kills have the grounds for more discussion.
    Also I don't see anyone saying just normal, except when I clarified what I stated

It goes without saying it's for heroic modes. The guy's just trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
    It goes without saying it's for heroic modes. The guy's just trolling.
    I still stick with Spine on that note until I actually get the to hell that is apparently Siegecrafter and Klaxxi on heroic.

It's either Paragons, Blackfuse or Mimiron; they're all pretty close.

Spine Heroic I'd say. It's not particularly hard imo, but getting the whole raid to consistently target and then burst something down in a few short seconds was a hard feat for most (as sad as that sounds). On top of keeping adds in place, tracking the debuffs and oozes, and then rolling and people not getting attached for one reason or another.

It's also one of few bosses that I've found to require the whole raid to have a target/attack macro.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2014-01-10 at 04:43 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Heroic Spine with a retarded tank we couldn't dump was a nightmare. Of course once you down it the first time its easy but getting there wasn't fun. Madness in comparison was a joke.

Heroic spine.. the dps needed for that was absurd.

I was going to say M'uru or Al'ar as well. (How many guilds killed Al'ar pre-nerf, anyway?)
    But seeing as it's for heroic modes I'll go with Blackfuse (10m) or Dark Animus(10m).
    Last edited by Snuzzfizzle; 2014-01-10 at 04:48 PM.

Deleted
    Razor-fucking-gore.
    First boss in bwl.
    I bet most guilds spent nearly the same amount of time on him than on the rest of the raid.
    And I want to throw Viscidus in, too.

Mim for sure imo.

Does not compute
    For every 1 person who legitimately experienced high end classic/bc content there's 500 guys who never played at the time going "yeah XXX is damn hardest/best/etc those were good times! fuck modern wow it's easy as shit" who's also blindly voting for muru/cthun/horsemen or whatever is hip and trendy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I still stick with Spine on that note until I actually get the to hell that is apparently Siegecrafter and Klaxxi on heroic.
    oh that's hell alright it doesn't fail to deliver xD

siegecrafter took more pulls than immerseus to thok, and klaxxi took more than than all of them combined ><