Page 1 of 15
... LastLast

Blizzcon: I am going to unsubscribe / resubscribe if ...

Should have created this topic some time ago (damn), hopefully it's not too late.

If you are playing the game right now, describe what you fear Blizzard might announce at Blizzcon / do in the next expansion that would make you unsubscribe.

If you are NOT playing the game right now, describe what you think Blizzard might announce at Blizzcon / do in the next expansion that would make you resubscribe.

Only describe things that you really think might happen, no fantastic scenarios.
    Last edited by rda; 2013-11-07 at 01:02 PM.

I don't believe BlizzCon will affect somehow my decision to stay or go. Game will.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will resubscribe if they suddenly balance PvP and reduce burst/CC extremely

Deleted
    Probably nothing will make me unsubscribe, as I really enjoy the game right now. But if new player models will be introduced, they will have my money for another two years minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Army Dreamer View Post
    I don't believe BlizzCon will affect somehow my decision to stay or go. Game will.
    Assume whatever they announce at Blizzcon ends up in the game exactly as announced.

I fear:
    they will scrap pvp battles and don't expand on it ever again
    they will stop connecting additional realms
    they will make more heroes / leaders neutral
    they make sylvanas into the new lich queen and conquer eastern kingdoms.
    make horrendous tier sets and arena sets for hunters... AGAIN. (we was lucky with challange mode set and the first pvp set. rest was close to sh*t, wouldn't make me unsubscribe, but would make me rage.)
    I like my coffe like my mages.

Can't think of anything that they could announce to put in-game that would cause me to unsubscribe.

Well, if Bieber is selected to sing the theme song, then maybe.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

Deleted
    If they announce that they won't be making new content.
    Or if Bieber gets to voice thralls baby (imagine that)

I don't think anything they do could make me unsub, I enjoy the game right now and the general direction it is going.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can see a lot of people resubbing for this expansion. Especially the whole "Pandas aren't Warcraft" crowd. They'll come flooding back most likely.

I would resubscribe if they drastically changed the design direction of the game, especially regarding reward structure and the way only the current patch's content is relevant. But on top of that they'd also drastically need to change their philosophy regarding how all content must be consumed by everyone at the same pace.

Both are pipe dreams and will never happen, so I will never resubscribe.

I'll unsubscribe if:

1. "Item squish" will be confirmed.
    2. Expansion will feature a lot of rehashes.

Sadly, both of those have a big chance of happening.

Deleted
    Kingdom of WoW: Wow signs deal with Disney to refresh the lore with Disney storyline

I would sell my soul to Blizzard for this

I think the only thing they could do to make me unsubscribe would be if they removed raiding really, since that's not going to happen, it should be a fine event for me.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferocity View Post
    1. "Item squish" will be confirmed.
    Why is this worth quitting over? You won't be weaker, the numbers will just be smaller and look more manageable and easier to understand.

Unsubscribe:
    If they make another alt unfriendly expansion like this.
    Item Squish (maybe not quit but if I decide to this will be a big factor).

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on type of gear grid realy. I hated panda dailys grid. Dailys locked by rep for more dailys.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Demon Hunters and Burning Legion are all that's needed to persuade me to take a break for WoW for a bit.

Unsubscribe if we have to fight against Grom.
    I understand having to kill Garrosh, but Grom is perhaps my favorite horde character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unsub if we dont get new awesome features.

It's all about features.