2 questions about normal/heroic/mythical new raid system

question 1 : do they share lockout that u can do either every week ?
    question 2 : do u have to clear normal to enter heroic then clear heroic to enter mythical ?

so far its just renaming things but would be interesting to know the answers :P

How do you think raid lockouts and loot will work in 6.0?

Of course right now we have LFR, then flex, then normal and heroic sharing a lockout. They might have lockouts completely the same as in LFR, then normal then heroic/mythic sharing one but I think they're going to change it up a little.

I think It'll be LFR. Then normal/heroic sharing a lockout them Mythic will have it's own lockout. Since normal and heroic are flexible and mythic isn't I don't think Blizzard wants them to share lockouts. It will also make it so you cannot skip around on boss kills like you can on heroic already. You must do them in order. As long as the tier isn't like ToT and the difficulty is all over the place, I think it'll work perfectly.

And for loot. Right now it's basically 1 loot per 5 people and 1 tier for 10 man and 3 for 25 man. If it's not personal then it will make guilds not want to bring anywhere in between 11-14 people, 16-19 people or 21-24 people just because having those amount of people doesn't allow anymore loot drop plus everyone will have more competition which would completely kill the purpose of it being flexible in the first place. Don't really like personal loot but meh, guess it'll work.

They will work the same as they do now.

They are just renaming the difficulties.

"Heroic" which is the same as normal modes now will most likely retain boss drops like normal.

"Normal / LFR " Will have personal loot on all the bosses.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    1) There are 4 difficulties. LFR, Normal, Heroic, Mythic. You will be able to run LFR as often as you wish, you just get loot once. Same will probably go for normal, since it is the current Flex. If Heroic and Mythic share a lockout is questionable, since the one uses flex tech and the other doesn´t. Since I suspect Blizzard to have created that new mythic systemto prevent guilds from cheesing heroic bosses by switching between 10 and 25 I assume, that they do not share a lockout. Mythic is just an extra for passionated people. But thats just a guess.
    2) No details regarding that have been announced yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Deleted
    1. No reason to think it will work any different from today. LFR and Normal as much as you like, Heroic and Mythic share the lockout (you can only change to mythic if you have exactly 20 players in your raid).
    2. No reason to think it will work any different from today. Heroic available from the start and Mythic after you clear Heroic. However, I'm 100% sure you will also have all bosses available in normal mode from day 1 (as opposed to our current flex which was gated).

I really hope that WoD "normal" will be gated just as hard as flex was. Either that, or make it share loot lockout with heroic.