Page 1 of 17
... LastLast

13 LFR Groups Couldn't Even get Past the First Boss

I've been in 13 LFR's for SoO this week, none of them got past the first boss. Most of them continuously wiped on trash, and of the three groups that did make it to the boss, they never got past the first phase. I definitely know that I'm not the only other player suffering from these failed groups, I was in a conversation with another raider who was trying to just get a 2h weapon from the boss, he was in a dozen other LFR groups that all died on first boss too, and he still hasn't gotten a chance to get his weapon. All of this time waiting to get into SoO for two hours, then waiting another hour to finally figure out that they won't ever get past the first boss before requeuing. It's really, really aggravating.

P.S: I've spent over a thousand gold on repairs, without any loot to show for it. Lesson learned: never LFR on weekends.
    Last edited by Val the Moofia Boss; 2013-11-19 at 06:13 AM.

Deleted
    Sad to see what has become of the wow raiding community I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    I've been in 16 LFR's for SoO this week, none of them got past the first boss. Most of them continuously wiped on trash, and of the three groups that did make it to the boss, they never got past the first phase. I definitely know that I'm not the only other player suffering from these failed groups, I was in a conversation with another raider who was trying to just get a 2h weapon from the boss, he was in a dozen other LFR groups that all died on first boss too, and he still hasn't gotten a chance to get his weapon. All of this time waiting to get into SoO for two hours, then waiting another hour to finally figure out that they won't ever get past the first boss before requeuing. It's really, really aggravating.
    They have nerfed LFR so much that instead of becoming easy, the players have reached critical badness.

But seriously, 98% of people in LFR refuse to learn the fight or learn their class. about 1/4 refuse to actually contribute and another 1/4 try a bit but still are slacking.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's so unusual, though. Just a bad week. I've been in plenty of LFR's that made it through all the bosses just fine.

Frustrating, though!

Title: 13 LFR Groups Couldn't Even get Past the First Boss
    Post: I've been in 16 LFR's for SoO this week, none of them got past the first boss.

So, which one is it? I can agree to the fact that SoO is a sluggish pug. I haven't enjoyed it myself at all.
    "There is no honor in mediocrity."

Are you talking about LFR Immersius? If so, damn, that is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    I've been in 13 LFR's for SoO this week, none of them got past the first boss. Most of them continuously wiped on trash, and of the three groups that did make it to the boss, they never got past the first phase. I definitely know that I'm not the only other player suffering from these failed groups, I was in a conversation with another raider who was trying to just get a 2h weapon from the boss, he was in a dozen other LFR groups that all died on first boss too, and he still hasn't gotten a chance to get his weapon. All of this time waiting to get into SoO for two hours, then waiting another hour to finally figure out that they won't ever get past the first boss before requeuing. It's really, really aggravating.
    Not possible.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

10+ Year Old Account
    Protip:
    DO LFR TUES-FRI. WEEKEND LFR = RETARD LEVEL MAXIMUM.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-11-19 at 03:59 AM. Reason: font size

Quote Originally Posted by Yes View Post
    Sad to see what has become of the wow raiding community I agree.
    There is no community involved with LF"R" and very few raiders to speak of either.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    That's so unusual, though. Just a bad week. I've been in plenty of LFR's that made it through all the bosses just fine.

Frustrating, though!
    Now do it on a day other than Tuesday/Saturday Morning when the raiders arent there trying to replace a couple items.

yea. See how much the LFR community alone can do in their own content.

Quote Originally Posted by Giscoicus View Post
    They have nerfed LFR so much that instead of becoming easy, the players have reached critical badness.

But seriously, 98% of people in LFR refuse to learn the fight or learn their class. about 1/4 refuse to actually contribute and another 1/4 try a bit but still are slacking.
    Love your wording. Have to start using the WoW equivalent of Critical Mass more often when referring to Critical bads.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulRevenant View Post
    Protip:
    DO LFR TUES-FRI. WEEKEND LFR = RETARD LEVEL MAXIMUM.
    Is there not a problem when content cannot be cleared by those it was designed for? Only when those above it come in and help?

Can the bar even be lowered any more? Is it possible to nerf LFR another inch without actually upsetting some for lack of difficulty?

How do people sit behind their computer and have absolutely no idea whats going on or what they're doing.?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Love your wording. Have to start using the WoW equivalent of Critical Mass more often when referring to Critical bads.
    Instead of having them learn the fights, Blizzard brought the bar down. So they went even lower. The bar cannot get any lower at this point.

It has been on this trajectory since...probably Wrath? ICC was the first blanket nerf I remember. Cata had a lot of Nefarian nerfs, FL was nerfed and DS followed ICC, but the real issue is each tier LFR keeps getting worse and worse.

Feel ya'
    Killed Garrosh in LFR once.
    By the time we reach Garrosh in Downfall the 25 people who first joined have already been replaced both three and four times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Giscoicus View Post
    Now do it on a day other than Tuesday/Saturday Morning when the raiders arent there trying to replace a couple items.

yea. See how much the LFR community alone can do in their own content.
    There are tons that can, that don't require raiders. I don't do LFR on my raid main. I do it on my alts and I usually do it late Sunday or Saturday because I just don't have time during the week. The groups...aren't always amazing but I have never, ever had to endure the same boss 16 times. At most 2 or 3.

What server do you play on? I've never had such a bad streak on Stormrage.

The number sounds like horse shit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tylenol View Post
    The number sounds like horse shit
    Sometimes you can have bad times. I remember a thirty boss in a row gold streak once.

The emphasis REALLY needs to be put back on the 5 mans heroics imo, with LFR really only existing as a tourist mode as they intended it to be, and the gear on offer the same ilvl as the heroics, even after newer raids are released.

I would rather wipe a couple of times on 5 man content where a DPS isnt pulling there weight, or a healer isnt up to par compared to LFR where the majority of the playerbase can hurpderp thru an encounter without learning up on it.

With 5 man content coming back to funnel these bad players into, players who do indeed want to raid and be a cohesive group can do so in normal mode or the equivilient in WoD

10+ Year Old Account
    See now if instead of ditching out you stuck with them, you'd get a massive damage boost.

Calling horse shit on this one, seriously, SoO LFR has been out about 7 week or so and I've only ever wiped once on a proper attempt on Immerseus, all other wipes (about 3 total) have been to ninja pulls, and I kill him anywhere from 3 to 6 times a week.

Hell, I can't remember ever going past 5 determination on a boss. That said, seeing as you ditch out and wait for new groups, you've probably never seen one stack.

Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze148 View Post
    The emphasis REALLY needs to be put back on the 5 mans heroics imo, with LFR really only existing as a tourist mode as they intended it to be, and the gear on offer the same ilvl as the heroics, even after newer raids are released.

I would rather wipe a couple of times on 5 man content where a DPS isnt pulling there weight, or a healer isnt up to par compared to LFR where the majority of the playerbase can hurpderp thru an encounter without learning up on it.

With 5 man content coming back to funnel these bad players into, players who do indeed want to raid and be a cohesive group can do so in normal mode or the equivilient in WoD
    Lower than heroics pls. Or remove tier/trinkets kthnx