Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Have you ever experienced the agony of being betrayed or manipulated by someone?

As the title says. I would appreciate if you went into great detail of your situation.
    "The Naxxramas Warrior. Eternal slayer of the Orcs."

Deleted
    I will answer if you can tell me why you want to know the most personal thing that can ever happen to someone?

I have loaned someone money who decided shortly afterwards to quit their job and stay at home doing drugs all day. So I was out that money.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    I will answer if you can tell me why you want to know the most personal thing that can ever happen to someone?
    I don't know... being forced to eat the raw corpse of your own Mother might be a bit more personal than that...

...I'm sorry, was that too much? o_O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Because it's a Salandrin thread.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    I don't know... being forced to eat the raw corpse of your own Mother might be a bit more personal than that...

...I'm sorry, was that too much? o_O
    Nah, I just put the leftovers in the freezer, so it wasn't too much.

OT: Yup. It sucked, but she was 14, I was sixteen, and he was her ex. And I had been ignoring rumors of her sluttiness for three months. In other words, valuable experience in how to spot blatant mistakes :P
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

I'm usually the manipulator, so no.

Yes, I gave them a 2nd chance and they tried it again in a different way. I no longer associate with that person.

Why do you make these type of threads, then add nothing to the conversation?

I've had the experience of being betrayed simultaneously by over 2000 people on a very personal nature (on Reddit).

I'm not about to repeat the experience on MMO-C

Not too badly no.

My brother was a master manipulator growing up. Watching him in action has made me more aware of the warning signs. My only weakness is women, once you figure out the emotional manipulation they use to get their way, it's just a matter of turning that game back at them.
    Last edited by Theinquisition; 2013-11-21 at 02:28 AM.

Well, I've gotten close to women, so yes, I've been manipulated and betrayed.

yes.

i thought i learned.

7 years later, 3 weeks ago, i realized i didnt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    My only weakness is women, which I have patched up since highschool.
    Don't ask, don't tell?

the agony? not rly, but my retaliation is swift and just.

Quote Originally Posted by Payday View Post
    Don't ask, don't tell?
    lol no why you always baiting me payday?

Anyway, no I had a girlfriend in highschool who was real hot and cold. She used me as a fall-back guy when she needed a morale boost whenever she got out of a bad relationship.

Picked up on her game pretty quick and made it into a FWB situation, everyone involved was happy.

Key is to realize that all people are flawed and ultimately are incredibly selfish, and will do anything to advance their own agenda regardless of who's in the way.

Not really, no. Seen it happen to others.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    My only weakness is women, which I have patched up since highschool.
    Didn't know they made chastity belts in men's sizes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, it was terrible. If you care to know more you can find most of the story spread out in my 2k posts, happy hunting!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by Calzaeth View Post
    Nah, I just put the leftovers in the freezer, so it wasn't too much.
    Badum-CHING! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Well, I've gotten close to women, so yes, I've been manipulated and betrayed.
    Man there's a lot of bitter misogynists on this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.