Charge/Intervene Macro

I don't like asking for help but I can't seem to make the desired Charge/intervene macro

Basically I want it to Charge if nonfriendly, intervene if friendly and with a shift modifier charge my focus target.
    Sounds easy enough but either it wont charge focus or it wont intervene :s

If anyone could help? >< Also, a mouseover intervene would also be cool. But not that big of a deal, can do that on another keybind if necessary
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirilka View Post
    Nope, but there is a tendency for the echochamber of whining to spiral out of control, and so everyone involved thinks this is the worst thing ever.

Deleted
    Intervene mouseover if it exists and is friendly, otherwise Intervene target if not holding shift and it's friendly, otherwise Charge focus if holding shift, otherwise Charge target:
    Code:
    /use [@mouseover,help][nomod:shift,help]Intervene;[mod:shift,@focus][]Charge

Works perfectly, thank you very much!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirilka View Post
    Nope, but there is a tendency for the echochamber of whining to spiral out of control, and so everyone involved thinks this is the worst thing ever.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover, mod:ctrl] Intervene
    /cast [@focus, mod:shift, help][help] Intervene; [@focus, mod:shift, harm][harm] Charge
    this will:

1) cast intervene on your mouseover if you hold control
    2) cast intervene on your focus if it is friendly and you hold shift
    3) cast intervene on your target if it is friendly
    4) cast charge on your focus if it is an enemy and you hold shift
    5) cast charge on your target if it is an enemy

edit: well, beat me to it!