Page 11 of 75 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    been playing the mount & blade warband demo after seeing it on i think a flash sale but now that its over i kinda wish i got it

Deleted
    No if they had a sale on Dota 2 cosmetics, we'd be talking.

Updated Round 3 Flash Sales

Only one slightly interesting to me is Reus, but might wait till Winter Sale to decide on it. I have Magicka from various bundles and a Farming Simulator has zero interests to me. Grid 2 might be more interesting if it was lower in price as I rarely play racing games.

Just picked up Reus, I'm a sucker for God games ever since I played Populous on friend's Amiga. Now I just need to find some time to play it

Day 6 Deals - I even refreshed it several times and finally got the prices to change this time.

Daily Deals Day 6 (12/02/13):
    Name of Game……………......…..........…. Original Price………….. Discounted/Sale Price
    Scribblenauts Unlimited $19.99 $9.99 (50% off)
    Europa IV: Universalis $39.99 $19.99 (50% off)
    Shadow Warrior $39.99 $9.99 (75% off)
    Call of Duty: Black Ops II $59.99 $29.99 (50% off)
    Age of Empires II: HD Edition $19.99 $4.99 (75% off)
    The Stanley Parable $14.99 $8.99 (40% off)
    Garry’s Mod $9.99 $2.49 (75% off)
    Dust: An Elysian Tail $14.99 $3.74 (75% off)
    Tomb Raider $49.99 $9.99 (80% off)

Flash Sales Day 6/Round 1:
    Brutal Legend $19.99 $1.99 (90% off)
    Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition $29.99 $7.49 (75% off)
    Guncraft $14.99 $3.74 (75% off)
    Nascar The Game 2013 $39.99 $9.99 (75% off)

Flash Sales Day 6/Round 2:
    Guns of Icarus Online $14.99 $3.74 (75% off)
    Natural Selection $24.99 $2.49 (90% off)
    Endless Space Emperor Edition $29.99 $7.49 (75% off)
    How to Survive $14.99 $7.49 (50% off)

Flash Sales Day 6/Round 3:
    Test Drive Unlimited 2 $19.99 $4.99 (75% off)
    Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures $14.99 $5.09 (66% off)
    Planetary Annihilation $59.99 $40.19 (33% off)
    Audiosurf $9.99 $0.99 (90% off)

Think I might finally pick up Dust this time around as the price is about right for me. Already have about half those on there. Can't recommend Tomb Raider enough. From what I've played of it so far it's pretty good and the people I've talked to said it was pretty decent. If you love RTS though you should definitely get AoE II though the DLC pack only got marked down to 50%, but better than nothing.
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2013-12-03 at 03:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just bought Dust. Hell yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Day 6 Deals - I even refreshed it several times and finally got the prices to change this time.

Daily Deals Day 6 (12/02/13):
    Scribblenauts Unlimited $19.99 $9.99 (50% off)
    Europa IV: Universalis $39.99 $19.99 (50% off)
    Shadow Warrior $39.99 $9.99 (75% off)
    Call of Duty: Black Ops II $59.99 $29.99 (50% off)
    Age of Empires II: HD Edition $19.99 $4.99 (75% off)
    The Stanley Parable $14.99 $8.99 (40% off)
    Garry’s Mod $9.99 $2.49 (75% off)
    Dust: An Elysian Tail $14.99 $3.74 (75% off)
    Tomb Raider $49.99 $9.99 (80% off)

Flash Sales Day 6/Round 1:
    Brutal Legend $19.99 $1.99 (90% off)
    Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition $29.99 $7.49 (75% off)
    Guncraft $14.99 $3.74 (75% off)
    Nascar The Game 2013 $39.99 $9.99 (75% off)

Think I might finally pick up Dust this time around as the price is about right for me. Already have about half those on there. Can't recommend Tomb Raider enough. From what I've played of it so far it's pretty good and the people I've talked to said it was pretty decent. If you love RTS though you should definitely get AoE II though the DLC pack only got marked down to 50%, but better than nothing.
    The DLC is 80% off for me :P was thinking about picking it up mind

Deleted
    And again, Dragon Age taunting me by not being available in my country. *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by xStevooo View Post
    The DLC is 80% off for me :P was thinking about picking it up mind
    The DLC for AoE II is showing 80%? Mine's still showing 50%. Either way doesn't bother me as someone gifted it to me awhile back.

Quote Originally Posted by ichime View Post
    And again, Dragon Age taunting me by not being available in my country. *sigh*
    Can it not be gifted to you that way?

Deleted
    Can it not be gifted to you that way?
    The normal game is available, but the ultimate edition doesn't exist.
    even if I was gifted it, it would transform into the normal one. Because fuck the customer.

Can't recommend Tomb Raider enough. From what I've played of it so far it's pretty good and the people I've talked to said it was pretty decent. If you love RTS though you should definitely get AoE II though the DLC pack only got marked down to 50%, but better than nothing.
    Just bought Tomb Raider after buying the collection of GMG earlier. Let's hope it's as good as people say. Think I'll wait with AoE II for the Holiday sales.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Just bought Tomb Raider after buying the collection of GMG earlier. Let's hope it's as good as people say. Think I'll wait with AoE II for the Holiday sales.
    It's pretty good, but a lot of the story elements clashed with gameplay with really annoyed me. If you can ignore that, it's a solid game. And the bow is OP as fuck. Like, insanely OP.

15+ Year Old Account
    Picked up Shadow Warrior, downloading now, so far what I've seen of reviews / launch trailer look awesome. Also it's by the same guys who made Hard Reset anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    It's pretty good, but a lot of the story elements clashed with gameplay with really annoyed me. If you can ignore that, it's a solid game. And the bow is OP as fuck. Like, insanely OP.
    Good, I love bows.

- - - Updated - - -

Well.. there's the first bug. Can't finish the Tomb of the Lost Adventurer. Only way to complete it now is to start over again apparently :/

Well.. there's the first bug. Can't finish the Tomb of the Lost Adventurer. Only way to complete it now is to start over again apparently :/
    Lame. I had a pretty bug free run through the game, but I didn't do many of the side tombs so I may have missed some of the buggy parts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ive lost my DA Ultimate CD, so would buying this on steam as opposed to buying ANOTHER CD let me continue my current saves?

Reading around some had issues with that DLC and some didn't. Someone mentioned they had an issue but continued on and fast traveled back to it and the tree wasn't blocking anything anymore. So maybe it's progress based?

I can't remember if I've done it or not. Think I remember seeing it but didn't enter as I logged off and just haven't been able to finish much of it yet. (Too many other games ><)

Reading around some had issues with that DLC and some didn't. Someone mentioned they had an issue but continued on and fast traveled back to it and the tree wasn't blocking anything anymore. So maybe it's progress based?

I can't remember if I've done it or not. Think I remember seeing it but didn't enter as I logged off and just haven't been able to finish much of it yet. (Too many other games ><)
    I don't know. Some post I saw was saying he did it right before the end. I'm still in the beginning though, just found the rest of the crew. Might just start over, it's only an hour and I know where everything is now.

Anyone played Stanley Parable? Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Ive lost my DA Ultimate CD, so would buying this on steam as opposed to buying ANOTHER CD let me continue my current saves?
    If you have your CD key anywhere, you should be able to put it into Steam and be able to just download it.