Deleted

Newbie to Fury, dealing with add on Malkorok?

Hello,

I've recently gone Fury and I'm trying to learn it. Arms is so good at AoE and so I'm trying to adjust to Fury. Sweeping Strikes for Arms is great for the one add on Malkorok, but what does Fury do? I don't think WW is viable, so that leaves cleave. Is that how I should deal with 2 targets? Doesn't seem that great, though.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am a bit confused, cause we never really payed attention to that add. We make our tank taunt it, but most of the time it dies on half way to the melees cause our warlock and hunter go berzerk on it. I suppose the normal tactic is to let melees cleave it?
    Anyway, if you are on duty to deal with the add simply continue with your single target rotation and replace heroic strike with cleave. Whirlwind + RB is not worth it with two targets. If you are solely on add duty, just switch to it entirely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

I don't touch the add at all. - You as a warr should just focus on boss dps tbh. IF anything, do a WW; then RB.

In my 10m guild we just have the lock multi dot it, and tanks cleave it down, and it dies within next one spawns.

Except from that, make sure your position is so that you can always avoid a cleave.
    "If everything is under control, you are going too slow."
    - Mario Andretti

I'm assuming you're in a 10 man. Bladestorm every other add spawn, when bladestorm isn't up do BT-WW-RB-BT as your rotation until the add dies. You'll do almost exactly the same single target dps on the boss, with the added benefit of hitting the add.

Example of 25H:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...907&target=302

#5 on damage done to boss, roughly 380k~ dps on the boss as well, while maintaining the above rotation (Actually a bit more WW spam due to more adds). If I only hit the boss I would probably do around 400k~, so losing 20k dps to gain a boatload of add-cleave damage is a fairly good trade off.
    Last edited by CollisionTD; 2013-12-05 at 04:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I took BS and hit a WW instead of unbuffed WS. Since our other melee was a frost DK, and they don't do anything to melee anyway, that passive cleave was enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    DK deathgrip is a better option if available.