Deleted

Exclamation Account suspended for no reason.

Hi

Me and my brother just bought GW2 a few days ago. I havent played on it yet but my brother has. So the problem is we both cant login and play we
    recieve an error Account suspended. * Your guild wars 2 has been suspended for an account issue. Please contact support for information.*

Here is the error we recieve.

[IMG]C:\Users\Public\Pictures\Sample Pictures[/IMG]

Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can put in a Support ticket here to find out what's up with your account.
    https://guildwars2.zendesk.com/anonymous_requests/new

Btw, we can't see the image since that links to a file on your computer.
    Valar morghulis

Deleted
    Could be because both playing from same place.
    Heard of that happen a time or three.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crazymike159 View Post
    Hi

Me and my brother just bought GW2 a few days ago. I havent played on it yet but my brother has. So the problem is we both cant login and play we
    recieve an error Account suspended. * Your guild wars 2 has been suspended for an account issue. Please contact support for information.*

Here is the error we recieve.

[IMG]C:\Users\Public\Pictures\Sample Pictures[/IMG]

Thanks.
    Thanks for contacting Guild Wars 2 support forums based at MMO-Champion. We thank you for contacting us. It looks like your account has been suspended due to an account issue. Probably nothing to worry about, however we need you to talk to us on one of our other support channels (Support Ticket/Phone/Email) so we can resolve this for you.

Your continued support and patience is appreciated. Sorry for any inconvenience caused!

Dingo
    Not a Guild Wars 2 Support Team Member

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    You can put in a Support ticket here to find out what's up with your account.
    https://guildwars2.zendesk.com/anonymous_requests/new

Btw, we can't see the image since that links to a file on your computer.
    Yep do this, because we aren't affiliated with Arenanet we can't help you with it. I think they'll have a sport where you can upload that picture so they can see it too, otherwise just give them as much info as you can. Good luck getting it sorted.