What if I get one two hander?

I just picked my warrior back up and I am rocking a couple of one handers from terrace/hof (483 ilvl). Now I am into ToT and SoO lfr trying for two handers. What if one drops? Will a 502 or 528 + a 463 2 hander be better than these two one handers? I guess it is NEVER ok to mix one and 2 handers?

You'd be better off going Arms honestly unless you're totally against that. Arms is generally better off at lower Ilvls in general until you got two good weapons + the crit. Though if you want to stick to fury to answer your question. I'd say just do a quick Sim. Though I'd think a 528 MH 2h would net more DPS vs two 483 1hs. Though your OH RB hit is going to be low and WS is going to be lacking so that might not be the case.

As long as its a temporary mixing of weapons I don't see the issue? unless your about to do a 10M and the RL starts QQing...I don't see the issue...

Deleted
    Just go arms at this ilvl. It´s generally similar in single target dps unitl around 530-540 ilvl or so, and pulls ahead on AoE Fights.

Titans grip Fury only really pulls ahead of arms, once you got the galakras trinket (important for stormbolts) and with high ilvl gear.

Quote Originally Posted by kucerakov View Post
    I just picked my warrior back up and I am rocking a couple of one handers from terrace/hof (483 ilvl). Now I am into ToT and SoO lfr trying for two handers. What if one drops? Will a 502 or 528 + a 463 2 hander be better than these two one handers? I guess it is NEVER ok to mix one and 2 handers?
    Do not mix 1h and 2h weapons for Fury as you will not benefit from SMF for the 1h:

Single-Minded Fury
    Requires Warrior (Fury)
    Requires level 38
    Requires One-Handed Melee Weapon
    When you dual-wield one-handed weapons, all damage is increased by 35%, and your off-hand weapon will deal an additional 35% damage.
    If you are only able to get a single ToT 2h you're better off going Arms until you get another ToT or better 2h or 2x ToT or better 1hs; the stats from a 463 are nothing to 502+.

Well I just got the greatsword of prides fall so Amrs it will be. Thanks a lot for the help!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do under no cicumstances mix a 1hander and a 2hander.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Deleted
    So fury is better at higher ilvls?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by italianolol View Post
    Fury is better at higher Itemlvls in singletarget situations. People who are into raiding frequently switch from Fury to Arms depending on the boss. Never mix a onehanded weapon and a twohanded weapon for fury thou.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by italianolol View Post
    Fury requires crit to enable using Raging Blow. At lower ilevels, you won't have enough crit to crit with BT consistently and enable Raging Blow which hurts your DPS a lot.

Arms loses less from not critting so does relatively better at lower ilevels.