Page 1 of 2
LastLast

I truly need some insight. Please

Thanks for your input everyone. Life goes on, we all learn from mistakes. There's no point beating me or anyone I mentioned in my original thread to death with a club.
    Last edited by Tarisus517; 2013-12-03 at 07:29 PM.

Deleted
    First off you should stop being a cunt to Craig.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    First off you should stop being a cunt to Craig.
    I know where you're coming from with this. To an extend, yes, I'd agree with you. He's done some pretty messed up stuff in our friendship and it's pretty one sided, otherwise I would not go off on him.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you should talk to the people involved and not provide us your side of the story and assume we can fix your problem.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    marry Craig
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    I think you should talk to the people involved and not provide us your side of the story and assume we can fix your problem.
    Fear, so much fear. I know Sarah likes me and I like her a lot...

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post

Joke?
    troll most likely it, seems his a account was made for the sake of this thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post

Joke?
    Not a joke, he did went to court for it. I think it could be also the reason why he moved university because he said he lost his soccer his scholarship from previous college BUT he's still playing, just not on school team.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    troll most likely it, seems his a account was made for the sake of this thread
    I've gone through a lot in the past three months... I don't even know what to do anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Give her some space, and let her approach you when/if she's ready.

You can barely begin to understand the depth of emotional attachment women have towards their ex's. She's not over him, I've seen 2 different girls get back together with their cheating ex's months after a breakup even though they've had much better options trying to break through during those months.

My advice. Try like once a week at most but commit yourself to moving on. Best case, by pulling away she'll be afraid of losing you as an option and she snap out of the insanity. Worse case, she gets back together with her cheating ex and you spent less mental energy on it.

Honestly, you are acting in a dumb way.
    Get over it, no one worth the relegation of your own life.
    She is probably manipulating you to make her feel better, since her ex was cheating on her, she needs a new toy to inflate her ego, and then kick you in the nuts.
    Go ahead, live your life, and stop with this.

Give her space, you're trying too hard. It takes a god damn long time to get over a relationship especially if you are cheated on. Stop being a count to Craig because that makes you look bad. Give her space and let her figure her own things out because it sounds like she doesn't know what to do. Don't be so pushy and saying things like you'll wait for her until she's ready, that makes you sound desperate and thats unattractive.

You're an awful individual. Especially spreading lies about Craig. Whatever he does, you should never allow people to falsely believe, that any guy is a rapist if that's not the case.

If I was Sarah, I wouldn't get with someone who could do that.

Besides, take it from a girl, she's giving you plenty of signs and hints. Even her co-workers know. Move on
    Oh lawd
    Stating an opinion as fact does not make it fact. Opinions are not fact. So don't be stupid and make a fool of yourself by trying to pass off your opinion as fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Victorias View Post
    You're an awful individual. Especially spreading lies about Craig. Whatever he does, you should never allow people to falsely believe, that any guy is a rapist if that's not the case.

If I was Sarah, I wouldn't get with someone who could do that.

Besides, take it from a girl, she's giving you plenty of signs and hints. Even her co-workers know. Move on
    Actually, it isn't a lie. Craig was the one who told me himself. I know many of you think I may came off as the dick in the friendship but he's a narcissistic guy who uses people who ditches them when they don't need them. Craig himself has cheated on his current girlfriend and bragged about it. Not that it was my business. One of his ex was suicidal, he said to her, go ahead kill yourself. If it weren't for her family, she would have died.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Gotta love kids and their high school romances. Well for starts stop over thinking shit, you seem to be looking for problems where there probably aren't any. Second stop harassing the poor sister. I'm sure by now she wonders why she suggested introducing you to her sister in the first place. Third stop being a douche to your friend. Seriously what kind of friend are you who obviously thinks so poorly of the guy you lie about him and then wonder if he talked shit about you. What to do? I would suggest by firstly apologizing for being a twat to the sister and Craig. As for this one I'd say you already ruined your chances, maybe next time you won't piss off the person who is trying to help you out.

Deleted
    This is why I don't bother advising children on love, however do the girl a favour and leave her alone... obsessive controlling angry little boys aren't what women find attractive

Deleted
    I can't believe this is real. I'm sorry. I have a feeling you might know about some guy who made a thread a while ago about fucking a deployed soldier's wife behind his back. Anyway if real, which is highly unlikely, you should probably get checked for OCD.

I find your extremely pushy trying to get Sarah to go out with you. She's all but said to you that she isn't interested in you. Back off for now and maybe you will have a shot at her down the road.

If she isn't ready for a relationship then that is her business, no need to be pushy
    into trying to get a date. Why are you so hung up on a girl you don't even know yet?
    Personally, I wouldn't even have put this much effort in to. She either want's to go
    out on date now, or not. Move on.

If you are as unstable as you sound I don't blame her. Calm down and stop trying to force it...