Quote Originally Posted by Shadowtwili View Post
    One thing to say to that, I have a Rule 34 WarCraft map with 1008 files,

736 pictures,
    1 sub-map with pictured short stories, each sorted in their own of 17 maps.
    1 sub-map, wich has two sub-maps one with 7 gifs and one with 5 "movies".

So, yeah, waaay ahead of you, haha *cough*

I totally requested this information.

[/sarc]

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry if this is too off-topic, but the broken made me think of this:

Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Well it's good to see the keyboard activists in full effect. Doing the laziest, most asinine thing they could think of off the top of their heads and calling it justice while making no difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by C9H20
    Blizzard effectively wants to have its cake and eat it too by pretending to have this groundbreaking war in a faction capital while at the same time being completely unwilling to portray logical consequences of such an event.

Herald of the Titans Mighty Blue Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post

I would play that so much. <3 Broken. But I still want Arakkoa dangit.

[/sarc]

- - - Updated - - -

Reminds me of this

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Reminds me of this

Haha yeah, Broken would also have altered bodies...

[/sarc]]
    Just trying to make conversation! LOVE ME, DAMNIT!

Reminds me of this

Haha, awesome, allthough I really, really, REALLY hate Spongebob Squarepants.

http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...mal/415211.jpg

more evidence high elves will be an alliance subrace :P

high elven tents can be crafted by alliance blood elven tents can be crafted by horde
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...mal/415211.jpg

more evidence high elves will be an alliance subrace :P

high elven tents can be crafted by alliance blood elven tents can be crafted by horde
    That would be the Kirin Tor elves if im not mistaken which Jaina took over and made into the alliance did she not??

That would be the Kirin Tor elves if im not mistaken which Jaina took over and made into the alliance did she not??
    Precisely. CHeck the isle of thunder. Those are Silver Covenant-tents.

I kinda love the idea of sub-races but the balancing would be hard since what kind of sub race would worgen have? Heck If they could pull this off id pay for it hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphiron View Post
    I kinda love the idea of sub-races but the balancing would be hard since what kind of sub race would worgen have? Heck If they could pull this off id pay for it hehe
    Night Elven Worgen, maybe? Or possibly Northrend Worgen with a more feral appearance?

My deviantART

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    Night Elven Worgen, maybe? Or possibly Northrend Worgen with a more feral appearance?
    I'd approve of this. Though, IMO, they'd need to "retcon" the appearance since the old Worgen model(s) had generally the same shape as the Cata one. You know, skinny proportions, similar sized manes, that kinda stuff. Make 'em a bit buffer with a straighter back and a head that looks more like the new wolves in WoD but with the big teeth the Worgen are known for; Basically, make the "Dire Worgen" something that looks down at those who he speaks to, Humans and Orcs alike, and I'd agree.

I say this stuff because when I think of "Northrend Worgen" I remember the lumberjack looking guys in Grizzly hills. They were human, but like, twice the size of playable humans; big Mofos, you know? Gotta have a were-beast form that matches it, I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by r03dz View Post
    Garrosh eats buns and tea for breakfast.
    Quote Originally Posted by kjj92 View Post
    Last time Blizzard listened to some smart guy's random ideas, they ruined female worgen.
    *Sigh* Poor Worgen ladies.

alpha models
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Night Elven worgen.

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post

Night Elven worgen.
    they could use the alpha models and retcon it to say thats how night elves looked in worgen form.

also

"@Loreology Is Fel..... Arcane?
    Details

Sean Copeland ‏@Loreology 27 Jun 2013

@MickeyFrogeater Nope! They are two seperate schools of magic. "

now some people can quit trying to tell me fel magic is just "stronger" arcane

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowtwili View Post
    One thing to say to that, I have a Rule 34 WarCraft map with 1008 files,

736 pictures,
    1 sub-map with pictured short stories, each sorted in their own of 17 maps.
    1 sub-map, wich has two sub-maps one with 7 gifs and one with 5 "movies".

So, yeah, waaay ahead of you, haha *cough*
    It helps to come prepared.

For Worgen, I was thinking Northrend Worgen, like more arctic wolf style. Another idea for a Worgen subrace would be Blackhowl, the Worgen pack that was tricked into drinking the black dragonblood. The corruption could have turned them half man, half wolf, half black dragon. There is some potential for coolness there.
    Shrek is love, Shrek is life.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    they could use the alpha models and retcon it to say thats how night elves looked in worgen form.
    Anything to get the alpha models playable, I'm all for.
    Some noses just don't belong on some faces! #SaveTheSnoots!

Exhibit AExhibit BOfficial MMO-C Feedback PostOfficial Beta Feedback Post

It SHOULD NOT be balanced. If you have some extra love for one fictional race in this game over the others, that going to be a problem, but most of us love them all. They should not be contrived. They should be good, solid, strong design elements. The obvious choices are obvious.
    It should be no more balanced than anything is regarding hairstyles or beards or jewelry. Some races have one with strong Warcraft identity in the lore, some are obscure and would just seem not only like token additions, it would add questionable resource budgets.

If I gave Worgen an ethnic/sub race, I'd have you be able to start in Moonglade as a Night Elf woken from the Dream, told of the Curse of the Worgen story events, and freed from the bloodlust of Goldrinn and free from the rule of Alpha.

You then port to Teldrassil after a few custom quest text boxes and some neat chances for NPC interactions bring more to the lore.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    It SHOULD NOT be balanced. If you have some extra love for one fictional race in this game over the others, that going to be a problem, but most of us love them all. They should not be contrived. They should be good, solid, strong design elements. The obvious choices are obvious.
    It should be no more balanced than anything is regarding hairstyles or beards or jewelry. Some races have one with strong Warcraft identity in the lore, some are obscure and would just seem not only like token additions, it would add questionable resource budgets.

If I gave Worgen an ethnic/sub race, I'd have you be able to start in Moonglade as a Night Elf woken from the Dream, told of the Curse of the Worgen story events, and freed from the bloodlust of Goldrinn and free from the rule of Alpha.

You then port to Teldrassil after a few custom quest text boxes and some neat chances for NPC interactions bring more to the lore.
    I would be satisfied with an item you right click that poofs you into the sub race. The whole extra lore explanations are fancy and cool and all, but RPers will come up with their own backstories and everyone else won't really care.
    Shrek is love, Shrek is life.

Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post

with alpha models! cuz i want meh hair!