Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Extrakt View Post
    So season 2 just came out and ofcourse I already played and finished it. I must say that I do love this. I haven't watched the whole of GoT ( only season 1 ), but it doesn't seem to really matter. The game still tells me who are important and who aren't. I felt like the majority were some hard decisions.

Any thoughts?

Yeah, there were a whole lot of difficult decisions. Some of them I made quickly and regretting it after. And It was good to see John Snow, and I hope there is a lot more of him in the game. And now, as usual with telltale games, that episode flew by (took about 2 hours) and now I can not wait for the next episode!

When Asher was attacked by that man (I don't remember his name) In the heat of the moment I stomped on his leg, when I really should have killed him. I have a feeling I'm really going to regret that in the end. I also failed to keep the Betrothal alive, so that's unfortunate. That's what I get for being honest. The Forresters are in some serious shit and it just keeps piling up.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    Yeah, there were a whole lot of difficult decisions. Some of them I made quickly and regretting it after. And It was good to see John Snow, and I hope there is a lot more of him in the game. And now, as usual with telltale games, that episode flew by (took about 2 hours) and now I can not wait for the next episode!

When Asher was attacked by that man (I don't remember his name) In the heat of the moment I stomped on his leg, when I really should have killed him. I have a feeling I'm really going to regret that in the end. I also failed to keep the Betrothal alive, so that's unfortunate. That's what I get for being honest. The Forresters are in some serious shit and it just keeps piling up.
    I normally always leave people alive. But leaving him alive was just too much of a risk. I just know he is going to be showing up later. And I did manage to get the girl to marry Rodrik. I was sincere and honest too, but it costed me half my forest though, but I haven't promised it to anyone else, so that should be fine.

I didn't forge the letter either, for as I have a feeling that might end badly.

It seems a new episode is out!

Deleted
    Loved it. Very good episode, very tough choices this time around.

Yeah enjoyed it loads. Although I really feel like I did bad this time around.
    I haven't watched GoT beyond season 1, so i was a tad suprised what happened at the wedding.

Deleted
    What happens if you help Beshka instead of Malcolm, does he die?

Quote Originally Posted by zylathas View Post
    What happens if you help Beshka instead of Malcolm, does he die?
    I chose to help Beskha for as she was facing a damn dragon. But Malcolm gets burned at his side.

What happens with Beshka?

Deleted
    I chose to help Beskha for as she was facing a damn dragon. But Malcolm gets burned at his side.

What happens with Beshka?
    the same thing

Its already out? And the second episode of Life is Strange got released aswell, another interactive story game

I'm still waiting for the second episode of Tales of the Borderlands though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Its already out? And the second episode of Life is Strange got released aswell, another interactive story game

They have been delaying the second episode of Borderlands for months now.

As for GoT, wow! So many of those choices were tough, and I was incredibly surprised when I saw that only like 35% of people burned the decree that came from Tyrion. I mean, if she gets found with that decree it's basically a death sentence.

In The Walking Dead season 2 from Telltale I felt like a lot of the choices didn't really matter all that much. In this game it is a whole other story. Some of the choices felt huge, and I'm afraid that some of them will end up badly for me. And again I find myself in agony waiting for the next episode. I think the next time Telltale makes a game I am going to wait until all of the episodes are out before I choose to play it. The episodes are too short to only play one of them ever few months.
    Last edited by Waaldo; 2015-03-26 at 02:59 AM.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    They have been delaying the second episode of Borderlands for months now.

As for GoT, wow! So many of those choices were tough, and I was incredibly surprised when I saw that only like 35% of people burned the decree that came from Tyrion. I mean, if she gets found with that decree it's basically a death sentence.

In The Walking Dead season 2 from Telltale I felt like a lot of the choices didn't really matter all that much. In this game it is a whole other story. Some of the choices felt huge, and I'm afraid that some of them will end up badly for me. And again I find myself in agony waiting for the next episode. I think the next time Telltale makes a game I am going to wait until all of the episodes are out before I choose to play it. The episodes are too short to only play one of them ever few months.
    Part of the fun is waiting / speculating about the next one!

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post

Borderlands came out last week or so?
    So go play it!

I just finished the episode, I can tell its really good. Probably the best episode yet.

Asher's plot: What a strong opening, something Telltale keeps pulling off. I decided to save Beshka just because dealing with a dragon seemed far more difficult. I try to keep them both friendly to each other. That ''joke'' near the end came as a huge suprise, I love it. Great continuation for this plot.

Gared's plot: I thought his plot started off slow, but quickly picked up once Britt showed up. The satisfaction I felt after kicking him off the wall... damn, Telltale did a great job with making me hating this guys guts. Also I kept the secret of the North Grove to myself. looking forward to what comes next.

Mira's plot: She's had a lot of boring talking moments in the previous episodes, but quickly picks up after she killed the guard in the previous episode. Now I think she actually had the best plot in this episode. I wonder how very different things would go if I had chosen to run away instead of saving Tom from the guard, and if I had decided to come along with Tyrion instead of sticking with Myrael. I wished they did more with the suspiciousness of the guards death though.

Rodrick's plot: Maybe the weakest plot but I loved standing up to Gryff at the end. There's no way that I'll ever yield to the Whitehills in this playtrough.

I'm considering 2 extra playtroughs which I'd like to call ''Douchy Gared and the Scumbag Forresters'' And ''Good Guy Gared and the pussy Forresters''

Borderlands came out last week or so?
    So go play it!
    Oh man, so much to catch up :S

Deleted
    Getting pissed with how much shit Rodrick has to take without flinching. I think they're just dragging that part out, should make a point already.

Deleted
    I don't get why some like to play this game with every option. I always play these kind of games once, because that's what the choices I would make. I look up the other options later.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zylathas View Post
    I don't get why some like to play this game with every option. I always play these kind of games once, because that's what the choices I would make. I look up the other options later.
    Same, I play the game and choose the options that I would if I was in that situation. Playing it again and choosing things I wouldn't personally, is just not immersive and weird. It's ok if you want to see how the story goes if you took other roads, though, I just don't do that.

Episode 4 spoilers

Who is the traitor in Ironrath?

Where the hell is everyone? Did Ramsay kill them all? Where are my 20 good men? Who the hell let him in? I have the nasty feeling Eleana is a traitor.

I don't see how Mira's story will end well. In my playthrough I fucked it up with Margaery, Cersei and allied myself with Tyrion because I freaking forgot he's going to get sentenced to death. Then I told the shaking dude about whatshisface betraying his secrets.

I just don't see how Mira can get out of there alive. I don't trust Sera, I don't trust that dude that wants an alliance, I barely trust even Tyrion and he's in jail. I don't trust Mom Forrester. I don't trust Duncan. I don't trust Gwyn. Tom's the real MVP.

Last edited by pateuvasiliu; 2015-07-08 at 02:17 AM.

Quite a while since episode 4 aired but I loved it, Mira got some of her best moments and the meeting with Lord Whitehill got pretty tense. When is episode 5 coming out? Should be soon by now.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post

Who is the traitor in Ironrath?
    My current bet is the maester, or that she simply lied that there is one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now that I think about it I think this was a missed opportunity to show the events that happened back in the beginning days when the first men came and fought with the children of the forest and showing what happened during The Long Night and the construction of The Wall. Then again maybe Georgie didn't want that to be shown and wanted to keep it in mystery at least until the Song of Ice and Fire series is done. Would make sense. Just thought that would've been awesome I definitely would've gotten this game if it was about that stuff.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

I'm just glad it's not shown.

I hate when the mystery of the past is taken away and showed in excruciating detail.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988