Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Yeah, if people let them get away with tossing snowballs, they'll eventually turn into the kind of psychotic pricks that want to murder others over the throwing of snowballs. Wouldn't want that.
    This one time a bully at my school named Toby gave me a face wash and my face had a rash for like 3 days. I looked like a Tomato. My mom told me not to scratch it but I did and it got worse, I was so ashamed and full of regret.

I support the harshest of punishments for any snow related violence.

Yeah, if people let them get away with tossing snowballs, they'll eventually turn into the kind of psychotic pricks that want to murder others over the throwing of snowballs. Wouldn't want that.
    You've made the assumption that animals are psychotic pricks.

10+ Year Old Account
    No that they would keep using a group to bully people like a bunch of ass holes until somebody snaps.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    No that they would keep using a group to bully people like a bunch of ass holes until somebody snaps.
    If someone says, "I'll kill someone if they do X", it's not snapping, it's premeditated murder.

I suppose, to be fair, it's actually just internet tough guyery.

I came here expecting some stupid story about an innocent snowball fight that got blown out of proportion. But no, these people definitely crossed a line and deserve to be prosecuted.

The video is really similar to the biker vid. The main difference is how the driver reacted.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Some were clearly out of line.

Repercussions, yeah.

Charges?....No

After watching this I wouldnt mind criminal charges. Throwing snowballs at a car as it drives by on a unpopulated road is one thing. Getting in front of it to stop its progress, getting a mob to throw snowballs at it, dumping buckets of snow on it so they cant see, then after the person gets out taunt and pelt that person with snowballs is another. I think is more than kids will be kids.

I would have run the guy doing "the funky chicken" over. Punks like him push things too far.

Must be a community college.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2013-12-10 at 07:43 AM.

Something tells me only the black guys will get arrested and then 1 token white guy/girl along with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Imuhdude View Post
    Something tells me only the black guys will get arrested and then 1 token white guy/girl along with them.
    Yeah they should, maybe not her though, but them yes.

Really people? Pressing charges? Have you ever visited a jail before? 2 minutes is all you need to know that you don't want to be there. Even if it's misdemeanors, I can't possibly imagine what harm they've done. I'm sure I've been hit with snowballs hundreds of times and still not sick of it. This idiot could've kept going instead of trying to intimidate a teenage girl and some of those snowballs may have been a backlash for that. If you don't want to get hit by a snowball, stay in your damn car, idiot.

It is dumb and immature, but the police don't need to be involved in every situation. They've filled their death quota for the year already.

Quote Originally Posted by Imuhdude View Post
    Really people? Pressing charges? Have you ever visited a jail before? 2 minutes is all you need to know that you don't want to be there. Even if it's misdemeanors, I can't possibly imagine what harm they've done. I'm sure I've been hit with snowballs hundreds of times and still not sick of it. This idiot could've kept going instead of trying to intimidate a teenage girl and some of those snowballs may have been a backlash for that. If you don't want to get hit by a snowball, stay in your damn car, idiot.
    You didnt see them attacking anyone else did you?. It was an elderly white guy, it should be a hate crime. I would have ran the one in front over.

Im sure some of them have visited jail plenty of times, like a second home.

15+ Year Old Account
    It might have been a little bit over the top, but prosecution?

I wonder, does shit like this happen in any other country than the US? Prosecuting students for throwing snowballs?
    Statix will suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    You didnt see them attacking anyone else did you?. It was an elderly white guy, it should be a hate crime. I would have ran the one in front over.

Im sure some of them have visited jail plenty of times, like a second home.
    I'm not sure I like your posts or not. You're saying things I don't like but for some reason I think you mean something different... like you're saying something else. I can't quite put my finger on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know what that is, but it's not a snowball fight. Poor guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    It might have been a little bit over the top, but prosecution?

I wonder, does shit like this happen in any other country than the US? Prosecuting students for throwing snowballs?
    You won't see Russians throwing snowballs at Putin's car. (I joke)

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Someone who "snaps" doesn't sound like the most mentally healthy person to begin with.

Wait, since when is standing in front of someone's car while they're driving, forcing them to stop, and then dumping snow over the windshield so they can't see out of it a snowball fight?

Kid in Britain got prosecuted for barking at a dog. Of course, I can't find the story about the kid I saw before, because now apparently some football player from Florida did the same thing and that's all the stories I can find.