Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by mmokri View Post
    Ok now go to WoL and find that THESE TOP parses are by asian steroid users. I am right.
    I emailed the owner of raidbots and he said he has no desire to filter out asian vs NA results. Took him 3+ months to reply to that mail, too lol

Good alternative is required.
    Last edited by mmokri; 2013-12-20 at 06:47 AM.

Alternatives are good, but the entire premise of your thread being that raidbots is wrong... is wrong. It gives you what you tell it to give you.

not even sure why it matters. All raid bots shows you is what class is best at padding on any particular fight, so who cares if asia is included in the pad fest?

Quote Originally Posted by britishbubba View Post
    Alternatives are good, but the entire premise of your thread being that raidbots is wrong... is wrong. It gives you what you tell it to give you.

not even sure why it matters. All raid bots shows you is what class is best at padding on any particular fight, so who cares if asia is included in the pad fest?
    Explain how you "pad" on iron juggernaut, malkorok, thok.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmah View Post
    Explain how you "pad" on iron juggernaut, malkorok, thok.
    you don't unless you count being told "you don't get to do mechanics today, have fun" as padding (which is only relevant on malkorok). Every other fight is going to have padding on it though. Top parse on norushen? Arcane mage soloing the adds with nether tempest.

Soloing? He did 80% damage to norushen. Its ~586ilvl best mage spec.

Quote Originally Posted by mmokri View Post
    Soloing? He did 80% damage to norushen. Its ~586ilvl best mage spec.
    They did 15M more dmg to the adds than the next person @ 20% of the raids overall damage done to them. So yeah, not exactly soloing but I seriously doubt that the adds were dying as fast as they usually do. Hard to tell exactly as I don't speak whatever language the logs are in.

It's padding to get a higher number than would usually show up in that raid encounter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by britishbubba View Post
    you don't unless you count being told "you don't get to do mechanics today, have fun" as padding (which is only relevant on malkorok). Every other fight is going to have padding on it though. Top parse on norushen? Arcane mage soloing the adds with nether tempest.
    Thok definitely has a lot of padding involved along with juggernaut for some specs: thinking vengeance for tanks/druids. Also count staying in during phase 2, which few guilds did for first kill.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    Why do so many people seem to hate RaidBots on these forums?
    because they are not performing like the numbers say they should.

Quote Originally Posted by Fearin View Post
    because they are not performing like the numbers say they should.
    Except the numbers aren't saying that.

Quote Originally Posted by denstyrka View Post
    Except the numbers aren't saying that.
    They do, if the player sucks and can't match the numbers from Raidbots. It's kind of a depressing realization for some and so they rather say Raidbots is wrong.

You are not going to 'match the numbers' with Korean partner +8ilvl, two resets per week.
    Last edited by mmokri; 2013-12-23 at 06:43 PM.

Noone intends to "match the numbers" of 95+ percentile, but not hitting even 30 IS depressing, especially if you think you are god's gift to raiding, as tons of people seem to think they are.

Koreans included or not, the average player, by definition, can and should hit >40 percentile on any given fight, provided they play properly and don't get shafted with mechanics.

The realization that they do not is what makes these threads pop

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inthislzon View Post
    Noone intends to "match the numbers" of 95+ percentile, but not hitting even 30 IS depressing, especially if you think you are god's gift to raiding, as tons of people seem to think they are.

Koreans included or not, the average player, by definition, can and should hit >40 percentile on any given fight, provided they play properly and don't get shafted with mechanics.

The realization that they do not is what makes these threads pop
    Don't forget cheese strats... I have plenty of fights where I get 80+ percentile, and a few where I get ~10 because our strat is a cheese and we never drop to two healers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Inthislzon View Post
    Of course people do. If you are in the 95th+ percentile you try to match it. Back in T15 my median percentile was 98th, I was disappointed in myself if I got below 95th on a fight, and not truely happy unless it was 99-100th.

People will always try to match the percentile where they feel home.