Thread: Arms or Fury?

10+ Year Old Account

Arms or Fury?

So, I have a warrior at level 80 in hopes of doing Herald of the Titans, what is better for doing so, Arms, or Fury, and when I pick one, should I go for dual 1h, dual 2h or a single 2h (depending on what spec of course).

Thanks for any help in advanced
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    The game is rarely balanced if you are not top level. I would make it dependant on your crit. 27% crit +? Fury TG. Otherwise Arms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Algalon is a single target fight, Fury w/ Dragon's Roar should work out well for this fight. You won't be able to get Storm bolt either way since its a level 90 talent, so running SMF or TG will be your call dependant on your weapons. Enchants also scale down, so it'll be a joke with 2x Dancing Steel enchants. I'd probably recommend SMF, you're best CD available @lvl80 will be Recklessness, added with SMF passive buffs to MH/OH- you'll get some nice big crits and bigger executes then TG.
    Last edited by Pharm; 2013-12-22 at 02:32 PM.