Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marema View Post
    If somebody is really upset because of something they don't have to partake in then: nah, not really.
    disagree, if I'm upset I'll let you know

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Mounts and gear aren't 'content'. They are items. It's a fairly important distinction. When Blizzard starts having premium content on top of the subscription, that's when they need to be razed to the ground. (Premium additions to the base game, not extra things based on the game like Arena Passes)
    They are content in my opinion. I'd rather see additional mounts added ingame so I have another goal to aim for.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by klork View Post
    You pay for a subscription to the game. You should have access to everything they add.

Many other MMORPG choose either a montly sub model or in game store. The fact that Warcraft has both is horrible.

Don't buy this stuff.
    Nope, it's not. It would be if they placed items in the store that you actually needed (like LOTRO, where the only way to get an actual mount in the game is through the store) or in other ways forced the store upon you. However they do not...

Oh and just because you pay a subscription doesn't mean you should have acces to everything. If I have pay a subscription to Playboy, that (sadly) doesn't mean I get to fondle the playboy bunnies.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    Why are those in-game store mounts so expensive? 20 euro for one? It costs more than vanilla + tbc + wotlk + cata and more than 1 month subscription. It's ridiculous.

Can't they cost like 5 euro each? I bet a lot more people would buy them for that price which means more money for Blizzard.
    Look - Just pay your $15 sub for the next 6-8 months with no new live content as well as spend $25 bucks in the blizz store during that time and don't say a single word about not really getting your monies worth.

You will pay and get little and you will like it. Just send them your cash, thats all you need to know and do.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    disagree, if I'm upset I'll let you know
    How considerate.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

Becouse we live in a captilist society where money > everything it's never gone be about what is best for 100 procent of the people. capitlism benefits 1 and makes the other 99 lose. it should be basic knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    Why? They are both vanity items. I can get a car with comparable performance for less than half the cost yet if I want the fancy Ferrari status symbol I would have to pay more.
    Everyone can effort 45k gold. Claiming that people who aren't agreeing because they can't effort it is retarded at best.

Deleted
    I wouldn't say it's all that bad, but I personally don't feel like spending that much money on more pixels to ride on, no matter how adorable I find the new Fey Dragon thing... :,<

Maybe if we get a big group together to NOT buy them, they will lower the price! ...ok maybe not...but still, I'd rather hold out just in case it get's lowered to something more agreeable ;D

Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    Look - Just pay your $15 sub for the next 6-8 months with no new live content as well as spend $25 bucks in the blizz store during that time and don't say a single word about not really getting your monies worth.

You will pay and get little and you will like it. Just send them your cash, thats all you need to know and do.
    Or, quit when you're not having fun and come back when new stuff comes out?
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    They are content in my opinion. I'd rather see additional mounts added ingame so I have another goal to aim for.
    I will say this though. I'm surprised that this Iron Skyreaver isn't the WoD CE mount. And I'm surprised they added it to the store already.

Deleted
    Supply and demand, if people don't pay it prices will drop, its simple business economics. If people do buy them then the price is "correct".

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tandenstoker View Post
    Becouse we live in a captilist society where money > everything it's never gone be about what is best for 100 procent of the people. capitlism benefits 1 and makes the other 99 lose. it should be basic knowledge
    Bit too black and white I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    And that's where the dedication jumps in. I pay the monthly fee for access to the game, what I do with that access is up to me. Plenty of people won't bother to farm malygos or dungeon mounts, nor are they good enough to solo the lich king on heroic for example.
    Just like choosing to not buy the store mount is up to you. Nobody is forcing people to buy it. It isn't like it gives you some travel bonus.

People like to be drama queens and stir up issues when there aren't any. Personally, I hope all of you people who gripe about something as idiotic about the store mounts have all quit the game and are off doing something else. The community doesn't need people like that.

Deleted
    They should add a way to obtain these mounts in game, by either gold, an epic questline or raid.

Or make two different types of subscriptions.

Option 1: £8.99 p/m (Full game access and access to in store items via gold quests or other means.

Option 2: £10.99 p/m (Premium subscription. Any In store items are sent straight your mailbox when released)

Quote Originally Posted by Zanthos View Post
    Supply and demand, if people don't pay it prices will drop, its simple business economics. If people do buy them then the price is "correct".
    If you apply "supply and demand", shouldn't they be free (or cost few cents)? The supply is unlimited, after all. It's not like they have to spend resources to make additional copies of sparkle pony.
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    I will say this though. I'm surprised that this Iron Skyreaver isn't the WoD CE mount. And I'm surprised they added it to the store already.
    I think they added it early because of a bug last night where some people were able to buy it after a server restart. Seems a bit out of place though since lorewise the iron horde isn't around yet until the WoD pre-patch/release.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's silly to spend so much on something you will maybe ride a week half the store mounts I rarely even seen people use now, but to each their own.

Quote Originally Posted by klork View Post
    They should add a way to obtain these mounts in game, by either gold, an epic questline or raid.

Or make two different types of subscriptions.

Option 1: £8.99 p/m (Full game access and access to in store items via gold quests or other means.

Option 2: £10.99 p/m (Premium subscription. Any In store items are sent straight your mailbox when released)
    Why? Why should they do this?
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Nope, it's not. It would be if they placed items in the store that you actually needed (like LOTRO, where the only way to get an actual mount in the game is through the store) or in other ways forced the store upon you. However they do not...

Oh and just because you pay a subscription doesn't mean you should have acces to everything. If I have pay a subscription to Playboy, that (sadly) doesn't mean I get to fondle the playboy bunnies.

So you think it's perfectly acceptable to pay a monthly fee for a game.....yet not have access to everything.

I'm not saying everyone has access to all the mounts like heroic mounts, BUT they have the chance.

The whole "20 euros ain't much" is kind of a weird debate.

Sure it's not much whene you look at it on it's own.
    But if I ask you to buy a lollipop for 20 euros you will look at me and laugh.

I frankly don't care how much you earn, or how much you love lollipops, it's to much for what it is.
    It's not like these pets and mounts are of much higher quallity thene the once you can earn in game.

That said people can buy what they want, this is just why I don't.

(And don't google and link me a lollipop that costs more thene 20 euros, that's not the point)