Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Well if you want to spin it, most people play solo at some points (yes it's meeting an agenda and not honest, but correct)

I'm predominantly a solo player. I prefer to do everything I can solo in WoW, but I know I'm a minority.
    This ^

I prefer playing on my own, not because I'm antisocial but because it lets me do as i please without worrying about others. That said I do enjoy doing group content but I hate been forced todo it to whilst levelling up, that however is only really a problem in asian MMOs i've noticed.
    "Heresy is like a garden weed, it won't stop feeding until you... BURN THE WHOLE DAMN GARDEN WITH A FLAMER, BURN IT, BURN IT TO HELL!!!!!" "Is there a wittle puppy in the garden? ITS A DAEMON! BURN IT!"

Quote Originally Posted by Goretex View Post
    Idk I've seen some horrible people wiping lfr's and flex and even in 5 man heroics. A majority of them I noticed are other classes trying to play hunters thinking they're super easy then complain about how their dps sucks and ask me for advise on hunter rotation lol.
    I kid you not, when I was doing LFR on my druid I had multiple instances of BM hunters literally autoshot AFK'ing their way through LFR. I'm serious.

Any MMO that wants to attracts a healthy amount of players HAS TO support the solo player. Unless you are certain Kickstarter MMOs which specifically just want to attract the small hardcore group-or-die crowd, all the major ones now support the solo playstyle with open arms like Wildstar and ESO.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I kid you not, when I was doing LFR on my druid I had multiple instances of BM hunters literally autoshot AFK'ing their way through LFR. I'm serious.
    That's moderately better than the people who die intentionally and afk until loot rolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Once View Post
    That's moderately better than the people who die intentionally and afk until loot rolls.
    I always battle rez anyone who dies in the first few seconds just so they can get called out and/or continue to die repeatedly and get kicked for being awful.
    BAD WOLF