Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuibus View Post
    Losing charge as a potential interrupt is a definitive pve nerf.
    Doubt there's any guild that relies on charge being an interrupt. There's enough casters that can do the same.

There's enough classes that can do ranged stuns aswell, so nope not a pve nerf.

A true pve nerf would be if they warriors were the only actual class that could stun, but they aren't, so nope.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Please stop talking out of your ass, it's pretty clear by your post areas and post history you play a hunter that complains about CC. Leave the fine grain discussion about the unwarranted nerf of a basic ability up to the people who actually play the class thanks.
    I don't play a hunter anymore. So no. And I also play warrior, so nope again ))

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's not a pve nerf. You generally only use charge to move around, not really to go stunning an add in Africa.

A minor pve convenience removed at most, but definitely will it not impact raids, your movement or your output.

Plus this nerf is in line with the cc removal of WoD, it's not only going to happen to warriors, all classes will lose a cc or 2.
    Situationally it's a good interrupt/stun if needed. Mainly Galakras and heroic garrosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouri Kogorou View Post
    for pve, i want my galakras bonecrushers stun.....
    galakras so stronk, a stun so clutch oh no wait mindlessly spam aoe and receive loots.

Doubt there's any guild that relies on charge being an interrupt. There's enough casters that can do the same.

There's enough classes that can do ranged stuns aswell, so nope not a pve nerf.

A true pve nerf would be if they warriors were the only actual class that could stun, but they aren't, so nope.
    I'm sorry, but removing an ability and saying its not a nerf because another class can cover it isn't right.
    Lets just say that paladins don't have devo aura. Then assume they removed demo banner from warriors and gave it to paladins in the form of devo aura. Then you say, oh its not a nerf, because paladins can do that now. Its still a nerf to warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    galakras so stronk, a stun so clutch oh no wait mindlessly spam aoe and receive loots.
    oh wait lorthemar is now dead and you have to do the fight again.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry, but removing an ability and saying its not a nerf because another class can cover it isn't right.
    Lets just say that paladins don't have devo aura. Then assume they removed demo banner from warriors and gave it to paladins in the form of devo aura. Then you say, oh its not a nerf, because paladins can do that now. Its still a nerf to warriors.
    This guy gets it. Let's also not forget that you're not always in a raid group.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    Situationally it's a good interrupt/stun if needed. Mainly Galakras and heroic garrosh.
    Perhaps in 10 mans it's important, but for 25 mans you have more than enough stuns/silences to not having to rely upon charge stun interrupt. However, it might be a might more annoying to have everything on cd for the first intermission (if you had to use your cc instead of charge), but I highly doubt that.

For Galakras you don't need it that much either, you can just root the bonecrackers and they literally can't do anything lol.

Though it's 25 man perspective, I know in our guild we have like a lot of stuns and silences in all the time, so we don't really rely on them doing it.

Needs even more nerfs, imo.

10+ Year Old Account

If Lorthemar is dying then it's your raid - not because of a nerf. I'm pretty sure more people than your warrior can stun the Bonecrusher....

Deleted

Yeah ok in that specific regard it is. But you can't really rely on a raid for a warrior to use his movement cd for a cc that a ranged could easily do aswell. If you do then you need to find a better guild because that's just wrong whichever way you look at it. Again though, not sure about 10 mans, some 10 guilds have very anti cc comps and then it might be useful. But if it's that needed you can just use the talent.

And if your healers are somewhat competent, they can heal the npcs lol. But really galakras is well easy, your bonecrackers should die pretty fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Rinni1990 View Post
    If Lorthemar is dying then it's your raid - not because of a nerf. I'm pretty sure more people than your warrior can stun the Bonecrusher....
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    That was a response to the bolded part. Ignoring bonecrushers will result in a wipe extremely quickly. And warrior charge is a reliable way to stop the bonecrusher every time if you lack a dk to death grip, espescially on waves where 2 bonecrushes are out.

Quote Originally Posted by Rinni1990 View Post
    And if you're somehow without a stun, be a champ and spec into SB or SW and feel like a hero.

It sucks, but they've done worse things to warriors in the past. Worst case scenario, they'll be less popular in PVE, and you'll still get taken to raids because of crit banner and rallying cry.

But you can't really rely on a raid for a warrior to use his movement cd for a cc that a ranged could easily do aswell.
    Sure you can. On galakras I really don't need charge to close gaps and its always up. If we don't have DKs, I'm assigned to one of the bonecrushers as my RL can rely on me to get a job done more than most of the ranged players.

Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    And if you're somehow without a stun, be a champ and spec into SB or SW and feel like a hero.
    Shockwaving on an aoe fight or storm bolting a stunnable add is a huge dps loss. Moreso than charging out and then charging back in with double time.

Deleted
    That was a response to the bolded part. Ignoring bonecrushers will result in a wipe extremely quickly. And warrior charge is a reliable way to stop the bonecrusher every time if you lack a dk to death grip, espescially on waves where 2 bonecrushes are out.
    Yes because pretty much only the following things can cc the mob :

Knockbacks, hunter, druid, shaman
    Stuns, lock, hunter, shaman, druid, paladin, warrior stormbolt, shockwave, monk tank charge

So really you need the charge stun to cc your mobs? What about your raiders playing as they should.

I'd prefer if the newer warrior interrupts were meddled with instead of changing one of the iconic warrior abilities. Charge has been what it is since day one. While they're at it; give me my shouts back. The only banner that added utility is mocking (for its ranged AOE aggro).

So really you need the charge stun to cc your mobs? What about your raiders playing as they should.
    Using charge to stun the bonecrusher is me being a raider playing as I should.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cover25 View Post
    Which is mainly used defensively and has a 45(?) second cooldown.
    Double Time

Charge > Pew > Heroic Leap away > Charge > Pew some more.

You can practically prevent a caster from throwing off any none instant spells with that plus the standard interrupts, and if they manage to get one out then np, just reflect.
    Last edited by Lollis; 2014-02-01 at 02:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowlithic View Post
    hey guys a 1 second stun on a charge against an immune raid mob isnt going to break your pve
    Hammer of Justice/ Fist of Justice now roots the target for 6 seconds instead of stunning the target for 6 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    Double Time

Charge > Pew > Heroic Leap away > Charge > Pew some more.

You can practically prevent a caster from throwing off any none instant spells with that plus the standard interrupts, and if they manage to get one out then np, just reflect.
    using heroic leap just to charge in is a bad idea. You won't even get the rage gain if you double charge within 12 seconds of each other either, and if you're using it just to do that you would just take juggernaut.

Yes because pretty much only the following things can cc the mob :

Knockbacks, hunter, druid, shaman
    Stuns, lock, hunter, shaman, druid, paladin, warrior stormbolt, shockwave, monk tank charge

I can't figure out why on Galakras you wouldn't be able to take warbringer anyways. Not like you need to charge more than once every 20 seconds

I'm pretty sure it's not a pve nerf. You generally only use charge to move around, not really to go stunning an add in Africa.

A minor pve convenience removed at most, but definitely will it not impact raids, your movement or your output.

Plus this nerf is in line with the cc removal of WoD, it's not only going to happen to warriors, all classes will lose a cc or 2.
    You clearly dont play warrior pve. Galakras for my raid just got harder for no reason. Also having a melee add attack you because the tank is too far away will be priceless. Nothing like making it harder to be melee. Just make us all mages and be done.