Mop had no f and f alpha

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Then burn me at the fucking stake if it bothers you so much. I'm not changing my opinion. Seriously, I'm not going to falter.
    Didn't say the opinion needed to change, but you seem to be implying we should change ours. Really. ME. I am became one of these guys who is fed up, never thought I would see the day really.....

A bit back on topic, this thread needs to either be locked or we need to get back on topic. The arguments are going nowhere and its just causing names to be called and stupid shit. Can we just get back on topic?

I still stand by my models I made last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Lodovica View Post
    Did the train crash into Mount Doom or something? The hell happened since yesterday? Blizzard is forced to put up a vague release date to be able to push out the pre-orders and the world collapses? Be glad it is vague and not an actual 'ohey guys, it really is coming out the 20th of December!' because vague means it could come sooner.
    They were vague about the actual date, but then mentioned it will be released in the fall which, no matter how its spun makes the Siege last over 1 entire year. But that is not on topic, so just ignore it and get back to talking about the new Artcrafts this week and the possibility of beta~

Quote Originally Posted by sauzer View Post
    Do you realize we hope subs drop by a lot not because we hate the game (hell, we pay to play it) but because Blizzard only cares about how much money they can get, if they actually have a huge drop in subs they will think TWICE next time before they do a 13-15 months without content.
    That's SO stupid. Sub losses beyond where we are now can only lead to one thing, budget cuts. Is that what you wish for the game ?

You're again assuming I never question them. I only do it when I feel it's necessary. Like I told Zenway, do I need to fucking point out things that I dislike but I continue onward?
    What? I've never assumed anything. I'm just genuinely curious. It would seem the best thing to do is to argue for the things in WoW you like, but you have literally no reason to defend Blizzard as a company. The only way to get more bang for your buck is to band together as consumers and demand better from them, because they're quite literally always trying to make as much money for as little effort as possible. That's not a statement against them, that's just the reality of the industry - or any industry, really. Gain as much profit as possible from the least amount of resources invested.

I guess what I'm trying to say is: Blizzard is not on your side. They never will be. So why are you on theirs?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MCBGamer View Post
    Didn't say the opinion needed to change, but you seem to be implying we should change ours. Really. ME. I am became one of these guys who is fed up, never thought I would see the day really.....

A bit back on topic, this thread needs to either be locked or we need to get back on topic. The arguments are going nowhere and its just causing names to be called and stupid shit. Can we just get back on topic?

I still stand by my models I made last week.
    Artcraft sometime this week or another blog post. THIS IS HIGHLY SPECTULATIVE DON'T TAKE THOSE WORDS AS THE WILL OF GOD!

Good day sir and madams.

I guess what I'm trying to say is: Blizzard is not on your side. They never will be. So why are you on theirs?
    Blizzard is on my side. Stop trying to act like Blizzard is some evil company. You're basically saying Blizzard is against me. This is silly. If it bothers you so damn much. I don''t even defend any other company because I haven't invested myself in any other.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2014-03-11 at 07:28 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Somnium View Post
    That's SO stupid. Sub losses beyond where we are now can only lead to one thing, budget cuts. Is that what you wish for the game ?
    Guilting people into staying subbed is stupider than unsubscribing to send them a message.

Artcraft sometime this week or another blog post. THIS IS HIGHLY SPECTULATIVE DON'T TAKE THOSE WORDS AS THE WILL OF GOD!

Good day sir and madams.

Blizzard is on my side. Stop trying to act like Blizzard is some evil company. You're basically saying Blizzard is against me. This is silly.
    No, I'm not saying they're evil, that's you inferring things. I'm saying they're a business. They're not on your side, they're on the side of the owners and shareholders. As an entity, whether you enjoy the game or not has absolutely no bearing to Blizzard. What matters is that you pay the subscription fee, the expansion cost and all the microtransactions they've added to the game. Sure, individual people - like the CMs - might be genuinely friendly and awesome and cool. But their job is quite literally to keep you and everyone else paying.

Don't kid yourself. Blizzard isn't evil, but they exist to make money. They're not on your side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently the BG Honor changes are live(Lore posted).

No, I'm not saying they're evil, that's you inferring things. I'm saying they're a business. They're not on your side, they're on the side of the owners and shareholders. As an entity, whether you enjoy the game or not has absolutely no bearing to Blizzard. What matters is that you pay the subscription fee, the expansion cost and all the microtransactions they've added to the game. Sure, individual people - like the CMs - might be genuinely friendly and awesome and cool. But their job is quite literally to keep you and everyone else paying.

Don't kid yourself. Blizzard isn't evil, but they exist to make money. They're not on your side.
    I'm not entertaining this "They aren't on your side." nonsense. You're basically trying to say they are out to get me in some (As someone called it) snipely whiplash form.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Somnium View Post
    Not at all, unless they want to lose even more customers. You know who benefits with 12 months of no content? Their bosses. And if they see they can do nothing for 12 months and still have a tons of people paying then they will repeat this crap over and over to please their bosses.
    They need to see a lot of subs loss to understand they need to give less money to their bosses and more to the people working on the game to have more content.

Not at all, unless they want to lose even more customers. You know who benefits with 12 months of no content? Their bosses. And if they see they can do nothing for 12 months and still have a tons of people paying then they will repeat this crap over and over to please their bosses.
    They need to see a lot of subs loss to understand they need to give less money to their bosses and more to the people working on the game to have more content.
    So revenue gets cut and you think that won't lead to staff cuts? That's not the way that business works. Giving less money to their bosses isn't going to happen, you're living in a fantasy world.

You have literally ZERO understanding of how businesses work in the real world.

I'm not entertaining this "They aren't on your side." nonsense. You're basically trying to say they are out to get me in some (As someone called it) snipely whiplash form.
    No need to be "out to get you", they've already got you...
    --------------------------------------------------
    Sathir, Dreadlord of Greenmist
    AKA Bigokk from FFXI

Read My Lips: No New Content -Mike Morhaime, 2016 US Presidential Candidate
    WWCGD (What Would Ghostcrawler Do)? Unsub.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MCBGamer View Post
    judging by the thread losing almost all of its original posters in favor of assholes who want the game to fail, are just fucking fed up.
    I'm still here, but I only pop in here & there as their really isn't any real discussion anymore. Just a bunch of negatives nancy's & party poopers turning the thread into a flame war hoping to get the thread derailed & shut down .

Wildstar Thread is at 858 pages & started on 2011-08-15, This thread is at 651 pages & started 2014-02-04 & started from a Tweet.

But I agree with you, It kinda bothers me that people have to come in here to try to crash the party.
    Last edited by Arbs; 2014-03-11 at 07:44 PM.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Apparently the BG Honor changes are live(Lore posted).

Again, no, that's you inferring things. They're not out to get you, that's just silly. They are out to get your money, however. When they offer a new mount in the store, it's not because they're being nice, it's because they want your $25. When they raise the expansion cost by another $10, it's because they know you will pay it anyway.

Look, this isn't some grand conspiracy theory or an attack on Blizzard. This is how publically owned companies work. You know those investors conference calls where they reveal subscription numbers each quarter? That's Blizzard calling up their bosses (the investors) to tell them what steps they're taking to make more money for the investors. If it was a privately owned company like Valve, things might be different - but Blizzard can't afford that luxury. They're out to make as much money as possible for the investors, which places them firmly "not on your side". They have an entire PR department to defend them, you have nothing to gain from trying to do it for them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    So revenue gets cut and you think that won't lead to staff cuts? That's not the way that business works. Giving less money to their bosses isn't going to happen, you're living in a fantasy world.
    Listen up: do you like 12 months without content? More important: do you think it's ok to have a monthly fee game with no content for over a year? If you think it's ok, then skip this, because you're the perfect customer for a company, someone willing to pay for very little and even happy with that. As I said, a dream for any company.

If you do agree that no content for 12 months is BAD, then you also understand there's no reason to make CHARITY for WOW. I can give my money for free to my kids, to my wife, even to my friends, but anyone else if they want my money they better give me something worth, and if they don't, they won't see it.

WOW is Blizzard's fortune, they made (and will make) a huge profit with it. Now they are too greedy, simply as that. So either they change, or to hell with Blizzard and they can bankrupt for all I care. They'r not my relatives, as I said, and if they don't make something fun I really don't give a damn if they continue or shut down.

This is crazy... some think we should "babysit" Blizzard... poor Blizzard can't lose subs so lets all keep paying them for crap... wake up!
    Last edited by mmoc84fe02c5ed; 2014-03-11 at 07:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    I'm still here, but I only pop in here & there as their really isn't any real discussion anymore. Just a bunch of negatives nancy's & party poopers turning the thread into a flame war hoping to get the thread shut down .
    There can be only one.

Again, no, that's you inferring things. They're not out to get you, that's just silly. They are out to get your money, however. When they offer a new mount in the store, it's not because they're being nice, it's because they want your $25. When they raise the expansion cost by another $10, it's because they know you will pay it anyway.

Look, this isn't some grand conspiracy theory or an attack on Blizzard. This is how publically owned companies work. You know those investors conference calls where they reveal subscription numbers each quarter? That's Blizzard calling up their bosses (the investors) to tell them what steps they're taking to make more money for the investors. If it was a privately owned company like Valve, things might be different - but Blizzard can't afford that luxury. They're out to make as much money as possible for the investors, which places them firmly "not on your side". They have an entire PR department to defend them, you have nothing to gain from trying to do it for them.
    Or maybe because there are actual reasons to raising the xpansion price. I can defend them if I want, so stop telling me that I don't need to. Just please back off.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2014-03-11 at 07:45 PM.

Warrior-Magi

Some people are still here. Just letting the negative asshats get their fill for a while. They will go away and we will get another batch of hype fuel and it will be good to go again.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is on the verge of beeing closed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LostThunder View Post
    Blizz: So we heard you are all upset about the release date, so we're giving all of you the Hearthsteed Mount today. (Just play our free game Hearthstone for 30 minutes to get it)
    500 games takes 30 minutes? Really?

Listen up: do you like 12 months without content? More important: do you think it's ok to have a monthly fee game with no content for over a year? If you think it's ok, then skip this, because you're the perfect customer for a company, someone willing to pay for very little and even happy with that. As I said, a dream for any company.

If you do agree that no content for 12 months is BAD, then you also understand there's no reason to make CHARITY for WOW. I can give my money for free to my kids, to my wife, even to my friends, but anyone else if they want my money they better give me something worth, and if they don't, they won't see it.
    I don't like it but what does that have to do with what you're saying? Revenue loss will lead to staff cuts. Big wigs aren't going cut their salaries to hire more staff. You're the one who is trying to make a CHARITY of WoW. They're a business, they're in it to make money.