Poll: Which MMO of 2014 will you pre-purchase?

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Question Which MMO will You Pre-Purchase in 2014?

Everquest Next or Elder Scrolls Online or Wildstar? You can only pick one! No gamer can love two games with all his heart.

I'm gonna go with Everquest Next. EQN offers some really unique content and is not the same MMORPG like most others are. Yeah, I'm talking about the creative aspect. EQN is a dream come true; WoW + Minecraft (in a way, not literally). ESO and Wildstar don't show much for all of their investments.

Everquest Next is not coming out in 2014. I certainly don't expect them to have pre purchases this year either

and what is with the disclaimer there? why can't I pre purchase all of them?

already pre ordered ESO, I guess if ftp counts that and EQN but i dont thinkt hats coming out in 2014

Elder Scrolls Online, but not because it's "multiplayer Skyrim." It's really not. If you go in expecting Skyrim with other people, then you're going to have a bad time. Also, expecting Skyrim leads you to bitching on forums and videos.

There was a poll like this recently. People are jumping in the Landmark bandwagon, and although I am excited for Everquest Next the MMORPG, I don't see where Landmark will go. Building things will be fun for a while, and then what? What exactly do you do? Keep building? Building for the sake of building? I can see that work with Minecraft but not with EQNL.

Quote Originally Posted by Konata View Post
    I think it's more of a 'Choose your favorite of this year that you are getting' thread, a 'what-if' scenario, if you would.
    I see

well then I choose none of the above. I pick The Division instead

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Everquest Next is not coming out in 2014. I certainly don't expect them to have pre purchases this year either
    I thought he meant Landmark.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    I see

well then I choose none of the above. I pick The Division instead
    http://www.gamefront.com/report-the-...-2014-release/

Quote Originally Posted by Sharuko View Post
    I thought he meant Landmark.
    looking at his poll descriptions, you are probably correct there

I'm definitely going to give Wildstar and TESO a go, but whether I preorder (or buy on release) depends on what I'm playing at the time. South Park: Stick of Truth and Diablo: Reaper of Souls both hit in March.

Yeah, unfortunately. Still it's easily the one I most look forward to

There was a poll like this recently. People are jumping in the Landmark bandwagon, and although I am excited for Everquest Next the MMORPG, I don't see where Landmark will go. Building things will be fun for a while, and then what? What exactly do you do? Keep building? Building for the sake of building? I can see that work with Minecraft but not with EQNL.
    People thought that at first when Minecraft and Lego Universe first came out. People thought that you just built and that was it. Then people started doing things like conquests of minecraft castles or using their Lego Universe fortresses as a form of end game instance content.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    People thought that at first when Minecraft and Lego Universe first came out. People thought that you just built and that was it. Then people started doing things like conquests of minecraft castles or using their Lego Universe fortresses as a form of end game instance content.
    Isn't Lego Universe dead? Minecraft still goes on because of its modding, I don't think EQNL will support that level of modding.

Isn't Lego Universe dead? Minecraft still goes on because of its modding, I don't think EQNL will support that level of modding.
    Lego Universe died of completely different reasons, but I absolutely loved it when people started building raids and RP mysteries on their properties. I remember this one player built instance on his property that had over two hundred rooms, innovative boss mechanics, it's own some...I'd have to guess; six thousand words of lore? It took only 10 people to do, but it was ridiculously fun. And that was coming from a dude who just re purposed the brick mechanics. I can't wait until people on EQN start trying experiments like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlords of Draenor, of course...

15+ Year Old Account
    All of them most likely.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Wildstar absolutely!!!

EQN:Landmark is awesome, but considering its free, no need to pre-order, plus I'm not really into creative building but I'll dabble in it.

EQN I doubt we'll see a launch before 2016

ESO is ridiculously horrible, not a chance!

Wildstar and EQnext. EQ doesn't seem like a 2014 title though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    We have had multiple threads of white people complaining that black people were offended over some racist thing some white person said.
    Here we have a thread of white people offended over something some racist black person said.
    The key difference is that the white people in this thread aren't being told "shut up stop being offended get over it."

The problem WildStar will have is all the WoW players will go to it and play it, and then quit when WoD comes out.

None of these pre ordering WOD Baby!! Cant wait so excited!

The problem WildStar will have is all the WoW players will go to it and play it, and then quit when WoD comes out.
    Ptshh no they won't. Most WoW players don't play any other games besides WoW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    We have had multiple threads of white people complaining that black people were offended over some racist thing some white person said.
    Here we have a thread of white people offended over something some racist black person said.
    The key difference is that the white people in this thread aren't being told "shut up stop being offended get over it."