Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    And I got double karka reward, zomg a-net so generous!
    (I hope, probably in vein, that you see what I did there)
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirino View Post
    Ummm I still haven't gotten season 1's rewards after they said they would fix that. So yea good try but it is pretty funny at how shit arenanet is with their game. They need to hire more people then have 20 devs try and keep a giant MMO alive.

ArenaNet employees 350 devs.

You know, this week is the first time I've ever heard of anyone not getting their Season 1 rewards. Maybe you deleted it? Either way, I would put in a ticket, they are very good about taking care of these kinds of things.
    Valar morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    ArenaNet employees 350 devs.

You know, this week is the first time I've ever heard of anyone not getting their Season 1 rewards. Maybe you deleted it? Either way, I would put in a ticket, they are very good about taking care of these kinds of things.
    It reminds me of that guy who angrily screamed in mapchat that he hasn't gotten a reward chest yet. I asked him if he got the meta-achievement in order to qualify for the reward... no answer.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know I already mentioned that I had seen people on the official forum saying they never got their season 1 rewards. People here told me it wasn't likely, now someone here confirmed, even. o.O

In any case...there are still plenty of people affected by this season 2 bug. I got my meta achievement done within the second week of the tournament. I got the achievement for coming in first place. I just got no chest. That's simply fact.

Just been overall irritated with all of the bugs recently and the delay of communication and customer service. It might just be because I'm still mad at Arenanet, sure, but it's just disheartening when I have more respect for the support and customer service of some companies whose games I don't even play anymore than I do for some that I do.

Deleted
    I really do not remember people saying they didnt get their rewards from S1, it's just now that i see it. And if they didnt why not report it and see to that they got the rewards o_O

Anyways they found the issue, fix on it's way https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru.../7#post4091222

Guess I'm really lucky not experiencing any of these bugs :/
    Last edited by mmoc1319205971; 2014-06-05 at 12:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, there would have been a LOT more noise if players didn't get their Season 1 rewards. So much noise that it would make The Cantha Thread [merged] look like a whisper.
    Valar morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    The whole thing where they discovered around Wednesday or Thursday that for some people (I was one of them, there were many) dailies were not resetting for laurels, and daily ascended crafting cooldowns were also not resetting. There were other things as well that people were having issues with, world boss chest resets and dungeon chest resets being some of them.

It was going to be over Easter so they finally acknowledged late Friday that the issue was there, but said they wouldn't fix it until early in the next week because of the holiday.

It was right after the big patch that changed wardrobe, etc.

Nothing was fixed until Wednesday so people missed out on a week's worth of laurels/boss chests/crafting cds/etc. No attempt at compensating the people for everything they were forced to miss out on was given.
    Oooh yea, I vaguely remember that. I wasn't affected by it so I didn't realize it took so long to fix. Thanks sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    That was also when they had the "can't speak" (whispers/ say/ mapchat) bug for a couple days. That one affected me, and while I'm pretty laid back about things, it's very irritating to have little/ no commentary about these bugs that affect a large group.
    While it would be coll for some people to not be allowed to speak, that would be a frustrating thing as well :/

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    Yeah, there would have been a LOT more noise if players didn't get their Season 1 rewards. So much noise that it would make The Cantha Thread [merged] look like a whisper.
    I'm surprised anyone didn't get the reward chest from Season 1 and has completed the meta for it still. I'd have a ticket in and would be tweeting at gw2 everyday at this point. That's just crazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    While it would be coll for some people to not be allowed to speak, that would be a frustrating thing as well :/
    I actually had that bug as well, although it was just for one evening after that patch. It was due to a bug with the megaserver system being implemented and my character being logged into The Grove.

They were pretty quick to fix that one, though. Was fixed by the time I logged on the next morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post

I'm surprised anyone didn't get the reward chest from Season 1 and has completed the meta for it still. I'd have a ticket in and would be tweeting at gw2 everyday at this point. That's just crazy.
    There are quite a few people who still don't have it including me. Official forums I have seen atleast 20 others in the last day and that is just the vocal ones I know there are even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirino View Post
    There are quite a few people who still don't have it including me. Official forums I have seen atleast 20 others in the last day and that is just the vocal ones I know there are even more.
    And you currently have a ticket about in with support? Have you tried tweeting at them saying your ticket about your rewards from season 1 still haven't been received/sending them your ticket number to get it escalated? If you've had a ticket open since Season 1 ended and still haven't gotten a response that's ridiculous.

Wanna bet he/she doesn't?
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    Wanna bet he/she doesn't?
    If your referring to the above post about me sending in a ticket and contacting support. Yes I did numerous times I have since given up because they told me that it should have been fixed after Edge of the Mists was implemented so many months ago.

Tournament rewards for the World vs. World Spring 2014 Tournament will be available in the June 17th build. Once that build is live, you will be able to speak to the Battle Historian in any WvW map to get an updated tournament chest that has the correct rewards and number of tickets for your placement. Previously issued tickets will be voided with the build. Feel free to open any chests that you have already received now.
    To thank you for your patience while we sorted out this bug, all players who completed the meta achievement will receive an additional 100 tickets.
    Thank you once again for your understanding.
    https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...23#post4115826

An extra 100 tickets, eh. I recall there might be some way via badges and tickets to up-convert regular weapons into mistforged weapons. Not sure about that though.

Deleted
    Yes https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/g...urnament-2014/

"In addition to purchasing these rewards from the vendor at the end of the tournament, some of these items will be available in reward chests for individual achievements. Mistforged Hero’s weapons can either be purchased directly for tickets or crafted in the Mystic Forge with one Hero’s Weapon, one Gift of Heroes, four bottles of Elonian Wine, and ten Piles of Crystalline Dust. This is to allow players who don’t have enough tickets after 1 tournament to purchase a weapon and upgrade it after a subsequent tournament."
    Last edited by mmoc1319205971; 2014-06-13 at 08:36 AM.

Deleted
    Hmm I'm abit confused in the news link in my post above it says 1 Gift of Heroes: Cost in tickets 200 | Cost in Badges of honor 250.
    But I can see the battle historian selling anything for badges o_O
    Last edited by mmoc1319205971; 2014-06-17 at 04:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually really pleased that they managed to make reparations for their mistakes this time around.

The extra 100 tickets allowed me to buy not one but two mistforged weapons straight up. :P Now my necro is sporting two lovely daggers and a lovely staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    I'm actually really pleased that they managed to make reparations for their mistakes this time around.

The extra 100 tickets allowed me to buy not one but two mistforged weapons straight up. :P Now my necro is sporting two lovely daggers and a lovely staff.
    Nice!