Deleted

Back and need help

edit: [PvP] [PvP] [PvP]
    Hi. This is just the typicle back in wow and need help post i guess.
    I'm just wondering about a few changes.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%ACng/simple
    What is the most common warrior spec now? stat prio and rotation? I'm gonna start gearing today, i heard something about being able to farm conquest like crazy? Have they changed the system where there was a conq cap that would increase with more rating?
    What are the good comps at the moment? still TSG KFC etc?
    Also how are warriors right now overall? Any good warriors to watch on twitch?
    Any help greatly appreciated
    Last edited by mmoc377bf2fdd1; 2014-02-13 at 01:17 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    First of all, I recommend reading the stickies. Multiple times. They are more in depth then everything I can offer.
    Aside that I will give you a short and quick summary of what you want to know.

All three speccs are common nowadays since all speccs are in a good spot. Prots play very smooth, have good damage output and have potentially the highest burst. Damage wise Arms and Fury are very close to each other. In Single target fights Fury TG pulls ahead, in cleave fights Arms clearly wins. Thou I will draw some hate with this statement, Arms is significantly easier to play and much more forgiving if you fail at the rotation. If you are getting the grip again, I recommend starting as Arms, especially with low Gearscores, since Fury is very crit dependant. Not to speak of that you need two twohanders for Fury.

If you start gearing go to timeless island, hands down. Celestials drop current Tier gear, Monsters either drop timeless tokens or even Burden of Eternities but always timeless coins. Timeless tokens can be bought for coins. Timeless tokens can be used like an item and result into a 496er Item useable for your specc - if the token was for your class. If you pair that with a burden of eternity it yields a 535 Item for your specc. So you wont get int plate if you are a fury. If you are unlucky with the drops, tokens are sold for 7500 coins. All in all, the timeless isle is THE way to gear twinks or close the gap. Don´t forget lfr afterwards.
    Default stat Prio Fury is: Hit 7,5% > Expertise 7,5% > Str > Crit > Mastery > Haste.
    Default stat Prio for Arms is: Hit 7,5% > Exp 7,5% > Str > Crit > Haste = Mastery. Could be wrong.
    Default stat prio for Prot is: Hit 7,5% > Expertise 15% > Parry > Dodge > Mastery > Everything else. Adjust Stamina as needed.
    All for PvE of course. Stat weights change with itemization. At high crit levels Mastery gains in importance for Fury for example.
    please look up the sticky for rotation. Too tedious.
    Cannot say anything about PvP, I don´t play it. As far as I heard in 2v2 Warrior Hunter is monstrous. Warriors generally are monstrous currently. Monstrous enough to be cried about, which probably means we are well balanced right now in PvP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    First of all, I recommend reading the stickies. Multiple times. They are more in depth then everything I can offer.
    Aside that I will give you a short and quick summary of what you want to know.

All three speccs are common nowadays since all speccs are in a good spot. Prots play very smooth, have good damage output and have potentially the highest burst. Damage wise Arms and Fury are very close to each other. In Single target fights Fury TG pulls ahead, in cleave fights Arms clearly wins. Thou I will draw some hate with this statement, Arms is significantly easier to play and much more forgiving if you fail at the rotation. If you are getting the grip again, I recommend starting as Arms, especially with low Gearscores, since Fury is very crit dependant. Not to speak of that you need two twohanders for Fury.

If you start gearing go to timeless island, hands down. Celestials drop current Tier gear, Monsters either drop timeless tokens or even Burden of Eternities but always timeless coins. Timeless tokens can be bought for coins. Timeless tokens can be used like an item and result into a 496er Item useable for your specc - if the token was for your class. If you pair that with a burden of eternity it yields a 535 Item for your specc. So you wont get int plate if you are a fury. If you are unlucky with the drops, tokens are sold for 7500 coins. All in all, the timeless isle is THE way to gear twinks or close the gap. Don´t forget lfr afterwards.
    Default stat Prio Fury is: Hit 7,5% > Expertise 7,5% > Str > Crit > Mastery > Haste.
    Default stat Prio for Arms is: Hit 7,5% > Exp 7,5% > Str > Crit > Haste = Mastery. Could be wrong.
    Default stat prio for Prot is: Hit 7,5% > Expertise 15% > Parry > Dodge > Mastery > Everything else. Adjust Stamina as needed.
    All for PvE of course. Stat weights change with itemization. At high crit levels Mastery gains in importance for Fury for example.
    please look up the sticky for rotation. Too tedious.
    Cannot say anything about PvP, I don´t play it. As far as I heard in 2v2 Warrior Hunter is monstrous. Warriors generally are monstrous currently. Monstrous enough to be cried about, which probably means we are well balanced right now in PvP.
    Thanks for replying. Sorry should have specified that i'm coming back and playing pvp

10+ Year Old Account
    for pvp it's still arms. and stats changes between players but usually you want lots of crit. followed by mastery. and yeah ignore haste

Deleted
    Arms is top dog for PvP, general spec build if you want to play 3s will be something like

Juggernaught
    Second Wind
    Disrupting Shout
    Shockwave
    Safeguard
    Stormbolt

You can probably succeed with Bladestorm/Bloodbath to about 1800~ but people start learning how to outplay it and without stuns versus good players you do start to struggle.

Stat priority is pretty simple, 3% hit, 5-7% expertise to account for extra dodge and Nelf racial, as much as crit as you can, I tend to ignore anything below 180 pvp power, but naturally if you gem 320/480 crit you'll get the 60+ strength socket bonuses by default.

Rotation wise the simplest version is just;

build rage
    use OP outside of CS
    Use CS around 60-80 rage
    Slam as much as possible, you can also use MS in CS if you're short of rage
    Spread Deep Wounds (got buffed) using thunderclap wherever viable

Heroic Strike is practically useless now, I'd even hesitate to say with the amount slam hits that Execute is the same really... Overpower is quite nice considering it's un parry/dodge able and lowers the CD of MS

Good luck!

As for comps, just play KFC if you want to get high rated, probably the easiest comp to get alot wins with.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    Arms is top dog for PvP, general spec build if you want to play 3s will be something like

Juggernaught
    Second Wind
    Disrupting Shout
    Shockwave
    Safeguard
    Stormbolt

You can probably succeed with Bladestorm/Bloodbath to about 1800~ but people start learning how to outplay it and without stuns versus good players you do start to struggle.

Stat priority is pretty simple, 3% hit, 5-7% expertise to account for extra dodge and Nelf racial, as much as crit as you can, I tend to ignore anything below 180 pvp power, but naturally if you gem 320/480 crit you'll get the 60+ strength socket bonuses by default.

Rotation wise the simplest version is just;

build rage
    use OP outside of CS
    Use CS around 60-80 rage
    Slam as much as possible, you can also use MS in CS if you're short of rage
    Spread Deep Wounds (got buffed) using thunderclap wherever viable

Heroic Strike is practically useless now, I'd even hesitate to say with the amount slam hits that Execute is the same really... Overpower is quite nice considering it's un parry/dodge able and lowers the CD of MS

Good luck!
    Cool thanks ! I noticed you can use spell reflect and wall without shield now wtf? Do most warriors sit in defensive stance now or battle?

10+ Year Old Account
    Battle stance is the go to stance. And yeah, you can use shield wall/reflect now without a shield - it's kinda nice
    "Don't be a dick, be a dude."
    my warrior
    [ twitter| twitch]