Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    No one realising she's just doing it for attention? That's how she makes a living. I think she's smarter than most people in this thread, she's getting the attention she wants apparently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    And that makes this okay how, exactly? Prejudice aside, even aliens need sustenance and the fact that she's been into surgery and hospitals so many times without raising much suspicion implies she has a digestive system similar enough to ours that she can pass for a human well enough.

Besides, she doesn't have any of the characteristics of any of the known alien species currently on Earth, so what makes you think she's one of them to begin with? She's certainly not reptilian.
    Holy fuck are you serious lol turn down the serious dial down a couple of pegs sweetie.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

But, Barbie ate food... She has a gourmet kitchen in her dream house and everything!!

Slightly off topic, but one of the comments made me giggle. "Wasn't she on the cover of one of Elron [sic] Hubbard's books?" Elron. /snort

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    And that makes this okay how, exactly? Prejudice aside, even aliens need sustenance and the fact that she's been into surgery and hospitals so many times without raising much suspicion implies she has a digestive system similar enough to ours that she can pass for a human well enough.

Besides, she doesn't have any of the characteristics of any of the known alien species currently on Earth, so what makes you think she's one of them to begin with? She's certainly not reptilian.
    References please? I didn't know there were any known aliens on this planet.

Deleted

Well obviously the doctors who perform these surgeries are either aliens themselves OR are working with the aliens!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarintha View Post
    Well obviously the doctors who perform these surgeries are either aliens themselves OR are working with the aliens!
    Which, naturally, makes it a government conspiracy.

Deleted
    How far does freedom go before we label someone mentally unfit to judge? Holy shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    True headline: Woman who is very very.....uneducated!
    I don't think that is the case. She's doing and saying outrageous things because it gets her attention, and attention is obviously how she makes a living. She's manipulating the media and readers for beneficial attention. Those exploits, if anything, make her clever.

I highly doubt it's genuine or that she really believes half this shit.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Deleted
    Am I the only one around here who thinks "whatever makes her happy" while being worried about her health, and never wanted anything bad for her? She's such a sweet lady. Can't understand you people, especially now as this forum seems to be mostly positive about "different" people like this whole LGBT thing. People are different, she's just more different, some people are mentally ill, deal with it, she's done nothing to give us a reason to hate her.

The world may be a better place if she can stick to this diet for... let's say 20 days.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

I remember reading an article about this well over a year ago. I guess she's still going at it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, sad to say, but sometimes it might be best just to let stupid ones do what they will if they aren't hurting anyone else... Good that we're a compassionate species who often want to see everyone make it, but it's left us with a lot of idiots free to add ten kids to the gene pool.

Granted light breathing anorexics probably won't be contributing to that part.

Quote Originally Posted by Richiebcfc25 View Post
    This woman believes she can sustain herself just by air and light alone.
    Is she a Naaru?

10+ Year Old Account
    Good luck with that.
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    She should be fined for this. Why? The tax payers are obviously going to be shelling out for her stupidity when she gets hauled into the ER and eventually mental institution.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, is it just me, or are the number of "human barbies" increasing dramatically these days? Or are we just hearing about them more.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Gotta love all the tough guys posting the old "good, she'll be dead soon" type reply. You are literally saying "she thinks differently than me, she deserves to die". Tell me what is so special about yourself that you deserve to live over her? Because she has some weird thoughts you're glad she is going to die...haha wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decklan View Post
    Also, is it just me, or are the number of "human barbies" increasing dramatically these days? Or are we just hearing about them more.
    Paris Hilton...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

I guess you could say this story is a breath of fresh air.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel really bad for her. She hears voices in her head..claims she speaks to aliens and is an alien herself. She's got some mental health problems and that's no joking matter. This girl could really do some harm to herself. That bimbo that wanted hypnosis to make herself dumber is one thing...but this girl really has problems. I hope she gets some help.

Also, her husband is either a piece of shit or crazy himself to be supporting her while shes in that state of mind.
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

This is called "Darwinism." Working as intended.

EDIT: Crap, someone beat me to that (obvious) joke... not really a joke though I suppose.

well she got what she wanted - I liked her on facebook