Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I have a shelf thing with 4 rows filled with games, top shelf has a mix of 32 Wii, PS2 and 360 games. Second shelf has a bunch of nes and n64 games, more 360 games, some gamecube and a handful of DS titles, too much to count from a glance. Next has several ps1 multidisk games, final fantasy 7-9, metal gear solid, brave fencer musashiden (though the other disc should be the ff8 demo, it's Alundra, missing it's case). Behind all those are my snes games which are a good 20+ games. Finally, the last shelf has all my gamecube and ps1 single case games which, at a glance, looks to be about another 30 or so games. I have a stack of psp games on my desk, ten or so of those - some are behind me in a box. On steam I have a measly 11 games on that, with five more sitting on my comp, WoW, D2/D3, Hearthstone among them. I don't really consider it a large collection, but it's just what I've got my hands on over the years.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Wow, GW2 and D3.
    Everything else i tend to get illegally .

Physical? 30~ Digital? between lower 100s with them mostly being Steam. I used to have a bigger collection but I lost most of my retro console games ever since I moved from Europe 15 years ago and when I was younger I had to trade in some of my games to keep up with game releases.

Digital I'd say around 30+ or so. For physical copies somewhere 500+, which is somewhat impressive considering a lot of my games are "missing". (gg sibling)
    Stay salty my friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    My steam accounts have over 300, My 360 has over 100. My Xbox has about 80. Consoles before that about 100.

And my Xbox one with ONE game! fuck yer! (I use it for everything else but gaming lol.)

With Aussie game prices that is like 40 grand in games.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    0. I have a few digital games I've bought and can download at any time. Everything else - torrents.

Physical around 100
    Digital around 300

10+ Year Old Account
    About 75-ish games.

Steam alone is thousands. Physical, maybe a hundred or so. Not too big a console gamer but I have some old boxes in storage or whatever. Though I am certain we have more than like 300 discs in those early CD binder things. Where like each binder holds one to two hundred or so discs.

My husband, my sisters, my brother in law and nieces & nephews play games. At some point it all blends together.

10+ Year Old Account
    70 PS2 games, 30-40 PS3/Xbox 360 games, and about 30 PC games. For a total of 130-140.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate digital and only have about 10 digital copies of games across various consoles which I have gotten for free. I do have a lot of mame roms for arcade games and Amiga roms, but I didn't "buy" them. I dont have any legit digital PC games.

As far as physical releases go I believe at a rough estimate I am somewhere around 4000 (counting a few duplicates I bought for trades). That's however not counting just consoles/handhelds, I have a huge assortment of 90s PC games that outnumber what I have for each individual console (which I generally have a couple hundred for each of the major ones), I just really love finding and playing obscure PC games from that era. I also have a couple arcade machines and some homeless boards I use with a super gun. I also have an ass load of LCD games, but I am not counting them.

I have never sold any of my games, I have traded a few, but either bought them back or find duplicates for cheap that I can use for trading. The only game I have ever bought and returned to the store was the 3rd Konami Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game on the GameCube which I only got for the arcade port of Turtles in Time (which was butchered in this version).

Huge, way too huge. I probably can't even finish all the games before I die. Steam says 1065. Removing the few beta's, double MP/SP and double Windows/Mac titles will take it closer to 1000. Add the games I have from before Steam and the games that just aren't on Steam at all and 1065 actually sounds pretty close.

Probably around 70 at most. Most of which are just old games I've collected over the years.

10+ Year Old Account
    I played at most 100 games, but owned games like 70, had all roller coaster tycoon, that was my favorite games, well, after Half-life series of course!

Wow crap, I didn't count all my PS1 games! well, then actually I own more than 200 games.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    1 physical copy (Homeworld 2)
    0 console game copies
    210 digital games via Steam and other sources.

About 300 games across all systems that I own.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zillionhz View Post
    By fiber be purged

Quote Originally Posted by D2D View Post
    I have a total of 7. *proud*

- WC3
    - StarCraft (1)
    - StarCraft (2)
    - D2
    - D3
    - WoW
    - Guild Wars (1)
    My kind off player !

Got about 30 games myself inn total (Thats counting originale game boy coulor, and 3DS), with I think 4 or 5 being steam games. I don't buy alot off games, rarely a game interest me to value a buy.
    Last edited by Djuntas; 2014-03-03 at 09:41 AM.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

80ish xbox 360 games, 130ish digital games on steam etc. 60ish ps2 games and 20ish physical pc-discs.

Somewhere between 160-200 games on pc and 50-80 games on console. CBA counting exact numbers but it's in that range.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno