Page 24 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Sent version v3.2.1 and all plugins got updates as well.

Quote Originally Posted by DrBob3002 View Post
    Wow, shame I didn't find this addon sooner because it is AMAZING. Not only does it look great and seem very polished, its functionality is awesome too. Just wanted to say thanks for making this great addon and I'll be sure to report any bugs/suggestions I come across!
    Thanks, i appreciate

Stagger is showing up as my own Damage Done. Any way to remove it from there?

Also sometimes bosses won't save at all. Not sure if that was fixed in the recent build or not.

Thanks! =)

Quote Originally Posted by Arieth View Post
    Stagger is showing up as my own Damage Done. Any way to remove it from there?

Also sometimes bosses won't save at all. Not sure if that was fixed in the recent build or not.

Thanks! =)
    Hi, thanks for reporting the problems!
    The first one, probably is a bug, stagger should be considered only friendly fire I'll take a look.

Details! isn't recognizing WoD Dungeon bosses yet, so it "think" it's trash mobs and exclude the segment, we are working on this already.

Deleted
    Whenever I use prismatic crystal, it looks like damage is added twice (damage from me to the crystal AND damage from the crystal to the target maybe ?). Could you please look into it ?

Quote Originally Posted by ayxec View Post
    Whenever I use prismatic crystal, it looks like damage is added twice (damage from me to the crystal AND damage from the crystal to the target maybe ?). Could you please look into it ?
    Got ya, will to be fixed on next version, probably tomorrow.

Hello thx for th good work interacting with us like that !

I did a request a few weeks ago for a damage taken by spell chart. You did it and i thank you for that

I have another request completing this one for the damage taken by spell chart :
    When i mouseover a line i see in the tooltip who took damage from that spell.
    When clicking on that line it propose to send to a channel that information but it only send the total damage taken by that spell.

What i would like is :
    when clicking in a line :
    - it opens in the chart windows the list of people who did take damage from that spell (and not in the tooltip). i can then choose to send that information in a chanel via the send button
    or
    - it creats a window in the center of the screen (like the details damage done by one player when clickeng in damage done chart). In this windows i can see who took damage for the selected spell and i can send this information to a chanel.

I Hope i make it clear enough for you ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Sarosnar View Post
    Hello thx for th good work interacting with us like that !

I did a request a few weeks ago for a damage taken by spell chart. You did it and i thank you for that

I have another request completing this one for the damage taken by spell chart :
    When i mouseover a line i see in the tooltip who took damage from that spell.
    When clicking on that line it propose to send to a channel that information but it only send the total damage taken by that spell.

What i would like is :
    when clicking in a line :
    - it opens in the chart windows the list of people who did take damage from that spell (and not in the tooltip). i can then choose to send that information in a chanel via the send button
    or
    - it creats a window in the center of the screen (like the details damage done by one player when clickeng in damage done chart). In this windows i can see who took damage for the selected spell and i can send this information to a chanel.
    I Hope i make it clear enough for you ^^
    Hi!, Thanks for the suggestion.
    Unfortunately i can only work with this kind of thing when wod raid finder being available, otherwise i don't have a stable way to test, reproduce errors, etc. So, i can see this in two or three weeks only, sorry.

I had a really big and serious problem today. After updating Details, I got another mod that you call Details Storage. I enabled this one, and tried to get in. Eventually the loading screen stopped completely, WoW stopped and got locked and the sound started to jam and repeat. I couldn't do anything more than just wait to try closing the application, which took minutes.

I noticed that WoW started taking more and more resources, and went up all the way to 2,7gb memory(!), which isn't even normal. Far from it. Finally I managed to close the application. Restarted the computer, and tried to get in again, and the same thing happened. At this time I had no idea what was causing this, so I restarted the computer once again and started WoW without addons, and that worked.

I started checking the savedvariables, and I saw that the Details.lua in my character's savedvariables was on 18GB. So my client wrote LOADS of data to that file which eventually crashed WoW.
    I removed the file and pasted another from another character, disabled Details Storage, and now it works again. What was this about?
    Something seems VERY wrong with the Storage mod from Details.

Quote Originally Posted by skmzarn View Post
    I had a really big and serious problem today. After updating Details, I got another mod that you call Details Storage. I enabled this one, and tried to get in. Eventually the loading screen stopped completely, WoW stopped and got locked and the sound started to jam and repeat. I couldn't do anything more than just wait to try closing the application, which took minutes.

I noticed that WoW started taking more and more resources, and went up all the way to 2,7gb memory(!), which isn't even normal. Far from it. Finally I managed to close the application. Restarted the computer, and tried to get in again, and the same thing happened. At this time I had no idea what was causing this, so I restarted the computer once again and started WoW without addons, and that worked.

I started checking the savedvariables, and I saw that the Details.lua in my character's savedvariables was on 18GB. So my client wrote LOADS of data to that file which eventually crashed WoW.
    I removed the file and pasted another from another character, disabled Details Storage, and now it works again. What was this about?
    Something seems VERY wrong with the Storage mod from Details.
    Can you check your bug sack addon for past errors? for sure occurred an error when you logoff, probably on a file called "gears.lua".
    Details Storage is responsible to save player damage and healing from encounters on Siege of Orggrimar Mythic and WoD Mythic raids. Did you went to soo on the season when the problem happened?
    Thanks for reporting the problem, as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    Can you check your bug sack addon for past errors? for sure occurred an error when you logoff, probably on a file called "gears.lua".
    Details Storage is responsible to save player damage and healing from encounters on Siege of Orggrimar Mythic and WoD Mythic raids. Did you went to soo on the season when the problem happened?
    Thanks for reporting the problem, as always.
    Nope. I did not enter SoO, haven't been there since before the WoD release. I can't tell if I logged out with an error, as it has been resetted since then, so it's hard to say. But I am positive that the problem lies in Details somehow, with the Storage mod. So I don't want to activate the Storage for now. I just find the whole thing extremely odd that it behaved like that.
    I don't know if it has something to do with this, but I logged out in the world, in Nagrand, so I didn't log off in an instance, or in Garrison. But I still had Details data when logging off, so apparently it got corrupted and screwed things up somehow.

I can't seem to click a player in the Damage Taken mode to get more details on what they took damage from. Is there some option I need to change to get this functionality back or is it bugged?

Quote Originally Posted by skmzarn View Post
    Nope. I did not enter SoO, haven't been there since before the WoD release. I can't tell if I logged out with an error, as it has been resetted since then, so it's hard to say. But I am positive that the problem lies in Details somehow, with the Storage mod. So I don't want to activate the Storage for now. I just find the whole thing extremely odd that it behaved like that.
    I don't know if it has something to do with this, but I logged out in the world, in Nagrand, so I didn't log off in an instance, or in Garrison. But I still had Details data when logging off, so apparently it got corrupted and screwed things up somehow.
    Okey, so, i'm doing several changes on the way we save data during logout, the goal is even if some problem happens, the combat and profile data is saved and also avoid this problem with large save files.

Quote Originally Posted by appreview4u View Post
    I know howmuch of a PITA addon development can be, it looks like you did a very nice job n this one.
    Ty

Quote Originally Posted by Lolaan View Post
    I can't seem to click a player in the Damage Taken mode to get more details on what they took damage from. Is there some option I need to change to get this functionality back or is it bugged?
    Confirmed, is a bug
    I'll address a fix for the next version, as always, thanks for reporting the problem.

Hello! I started using Details during Beta for WoD when I found out that it was compatible with beta at the time. I needed something to help me practice and show I was doing rotations right.

I ended up really liking it. It's my preferred damage meter now. I like how compartmentalized it is, so I can get rid of what I want and show what I want, and not even waste memory on what I don't want. I like how it gives me extra details, like who hit first and who did and didn't pot. I like the extra modes it has, like its time attack that lets me really practice different bursts. I also really like the customization, though I haven't updated it since the 6.0 patch, and would love to see more options for customization of the "avatar" in banners and such. I wasn't able to find a good, female tauren druid sort of look.

Addon is great, wondering if there's an ETA on it recognizing boss fights instead of labeling them all as Trash Cleanup

Quote Originally Posted by Scavenger View Post
    Hello! I started using Details during Beta for WoD when I found out that it was compatible with beta at the time. I needed something to help me practice and show I was doing rotations right.

I ended up really liking it. It's my preferred damage meter now. I like how compartmentalized it is, so I can get rid of what I want and show what I want, and not even waste memory on what I don't want. I like how it gives me extra details, like who hit first and who did and didn't pot. I like the extra modes it has, like its time attack that lets me really practice different bursts. I also really like the customization, though I haven't updated it since the 6.0 patch, and would love to see more options for customization of the "avatar" in banners and such. I wasn't able to find a good, female tauren druid sort of look.
    Thanks for the feedback, i appreciate!
    I'll check the new avatars which came with the WoD, let's see if we find a cow there

Quote Originally Posted by Ham on Rye View Post
    Addon is great, wondering if there's an ETA on it recognizing boss fights instead of labeling them all as Trash Cleanup
    I've sent just now v3.2.4a, it should fix most of the encounters, we are still trying to figure out what is going on with few bosses which isn't giving the correct data for us. I think everything is going to work properly in one week.

I have a drood friend who have the Engineer alrge building. It's giving him everyday some fun items that sometimes do damage.
    Today he got an item that sumon some turrets that deal damage for him. I wasn't able to see the damage of the turret in his damage breakdown. When he got a item that requires him to cast something (like nuclear explosion item) i can see the damage in his breakdown.

Maybe a bugs with summoning adds that help you via an item ?

Hope you did understand what i just say. Hard to explain that kind of thing in english for me sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarosnar View Post
    I have a drood friend who have the Engineer alrge building. It's giving him everyday some fun items that sometimes do damage.
    Today he got an item that sumon some turrets that deal damage for him. I wasn't able to see the damage of the turret in his damage breakdown. When he got a item that requires him to cast something (like nuclear explosion item) i can see the damage in his breakdown.

Maybe a bugs with summoning adds that help you via an item ?

Hope you did understand what i just say. Hard to explain that kind of thing in english for me sometimes.
    I got it, some objects don't trigger the summon event (we still need to make more research over this). Also if you didn't see the pet/object being summoned (for instance, the player wasn't in your screen), we can't know who is the owner.
    By the way, your suggestion on report the text for custom display's tooltip is coming on next update

Deleted
    works fine for me

This looks great and I cannot wait to try it! Especially since recount is giving me fits at the moment.

As a long time user of LUI, will there be a way to merge it in to that addon? Sorry I don't know the technical terms for that. Would it be up to LUI to make Details! work with it or the other way around?

Looking forward to trying this awesome looking addon soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    I got it, some objects don't trigger the summon event (we still need to make more research over this). Also if you didn't see the pet/object being summoned (for instance, the player wasn't in your screen), we can't know who is the owner.
    By the way, your suggestion on report the text for custom display's tooltip is coming on next update
    good to hear

For the info i did see him summon the turret because we were in UBRS on trash mobs.