Forum Categorizes

Just since it's been bothering me for a while.

The class forums for World of Warcraft aren't listed under the World of Warcraft category.

Similarly, Hearthstone is listed under the World of Warcraft category despite not being a part of World of Warcraft; just sharing the same characters and being designed by the same company. Heroes of the Storm for example isn't listed here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, think that is due to the actual use of the class forums. They are big enough to have their own section with subforums, while Hearthstone aren't granted more than a subforum under the same franchise as they aren't that big yet. Though, considering that Heroes of the Storm which hasn't even launched yet for beta, uses it's own Subforum, that I cannot answer.

Personal thought though ^^ I don't know what hides behind the higher ups minds.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

The reasoning for the class forums is pretty much what Gehco said. Also keep in mind when they were put in there was a World of Warcraft section, a class discussions section, and and Off-Topic section. The number of forums and sections has grown a lot over the years.

I think Hearthstone was put in the World of Warcraft section because it is completely based off WoW. Heroes of the Storm on the other hand draws from a bunch of different Blizzard games so it makes more sense in the Video Games section