Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Be part of the miracle: Saving Eliza

she doesn't look old enough to be in a guild tho

/sar

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for sharing this, I really hope that enough money is raised in time. I plastered the video and links on my twitter and will pretty much bother the hell out of family friends and co-workers and tell them Eliza's story.

10+ Year Old Account
    seems like they would be better off just having her put down if they dont raise the money. just listen to the way the mother describes it. perhaps then they will take a hint and realise they are not meant to have kids

Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    seems like they would be better off just having her put down if they dont raise the money. just listen to the way the mother describes it. perhaps then they will take a hint and realise they are not meant to have kids
    Aren't you adorable...so edgy, like a razor.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly these stories do not end well. The video mentioned 6 months before she starts to deteriorate. I will donate a little, but 6 months is not enough for funding, testing and development.

at the very least I hope they can get enough money that they can enjoy the few years with their daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    Sadly these stories do not end well. The video mentioned 6 months before she starts to deteriorate. I will donate a little, but 6 months is not enough for funding, testing and development.
    I think they're hoping to be part of the "test"
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Aren't you adorable...so edgy, like a razor.
    yes clearly the suffering would be better rather than just getting it over with if the didnt manage to raise the money

Deleted
    yes clearly the suffering would be better rather than just getting it over with if the didnt manage to raise the money
    I take it you have no loved ones? If there is hope you cling on like a damned limpet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    I take it you have no loved ones? If there is hope you cling on like a damned limpet.
    did you watch the video? the mother described what was going to happen if they DIDNY get money for treatment

Deleted
    did you watch the video? the mother described what was going to happen if they DIDNY get money for treatment
    I watched it, and I still don't think it is a good idea to put down a child like an animal like you suggested.

So that means they should just put her in a burlap sack and get it over with?

10+ Year Old Account
    So that means they should just put her in a burlap sack and get it over with?
    yes. who would benefit from not doing that?

Everyone but you, it would seem.

Deleted
    The girl would have a few things to say.

There's a thing called medical advancements. Sometimes they happen spontaneously.

I recommend watching The Mist for an example of "don't count yourself out before it's over."

10+ Year Old Account
    These stupid parents should be neutered. Four miscarriages and they still try? Obviously something is wrong with one or both of them and they should have known any children they had would have had a high chance for having serious illnesses.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    These stupid parents should be neutered. Four miscarriages and they still try? Obviously something is wrong with one or both of them and they should have known any children they had would have had a high chance for having serious illnesses.
    Do you honestly think that miscarriages are a cause for your child to get an illness? Perhaps you are the one who should be neutered.

What a disgusting train of thought. How about some sympathy (obviously you wouldn't have the empathy for this) for the trials and challenges they've gone through to have a baby finally come full term.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a thing called medical advancements. Sometimes they happen spontaneously.

I recommend watching The Mist for an example of "don't count yourself out before it's over."
    and sometimes they dont, is it really worth to have people suffer just because there is even the slightest chance they might get better? i dont think so