Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Kinda off topic but hopefully it gets answered here. When I look at the leaderboard for 2v2, it goes up to about 2050 but doesn't show anything higher. I also cant search for my character on these rankings. The 3v3 board works great though, only the 2v2 one is slacking. Any idea? Ive looked on wows official ranking, and arenamate. Any other options?
    Go to the page and spam refresh it. Takes a few tries, like 6 or something, maybe more, but eventually the ladder will be correct and show all the teams accurately.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    Go to the page and spam refresh it. Takes a few tries, like 6 or something, maybe more, but eventually the ladder will be correct and show all the teams accurately.
    ok thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by micgre8162 View Post
    I noticed that on the US comps, Disc Priest is most popular, but Resto Druid is in most of the highest comps. 25 of the top 50 US teams are using Resto Druid. The rest are 9 Resto Shaman, 5 MW Monks, 5 Disc Priests, and 6 Holy Paladins. I also noticed that 48 out of the top 50 teams were Alliance.

Last season, everyone went Horde. This season, everyone is going Alliance. I'm glad I'm just a casual baddie who doesn't have an expectation of cracking the leaderboard.
    most overused and inaccurate statement on MOP PVP

Last season, everyone went Horde. This season, everyone is going Alliance

overall in the US horde topped the charts, in EU allies topped the charts, however there was not the flat out overall faction/race domination that you have in WOD
    Last edited by pinkz; 2015-08-22 at 08:50 PM.